What's new

US diplomat involved in Khobragade conspirancy identified ...action to follow soon !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not like consular immunity is that damned difficult to follow. Unlike DIPLOMATIC immunity, it is not total. You are immune for action related to your office. Buying airline tickets , stamping visas....in official capacity. Beating your dog, robbing a burger joint....NOT in an official capacity. As simple as this concept is...none of you seem able to grasp it. It's like trying to explain relativity to a chimp...

There's nothing complicated about relativity.

It is not him who is a clown. He had an agenda for 50 different reasons and played you guys for the last 9 pages
The next 9 pages will be entertained by @Juice

kbd-raaf said: ↑
There's nothing complicated about relativity.
Actually, no....just some people explain it soooo poorly.
What the hell are you guys talking....and what is relativity...

I would, but it's 8 o'clock here....I'll be back later to see what fun you guys have cooked up in my absence...cya latter!

What the hell are you guys talking....and what is relativity...
You know....aunts, uncles....that kinda thing.

I would, but it's 8 o'clock here....I'll be back later to see what fun you guys have cooked up in my absence...cya latter!

You know....aunts, uncles....that kinda thing.

Enjoy some great cartoons on US hypocrisy and untold US history ...

From a small boy who topped in world history from mud-hut in staking village ....

native_north_american_genocide_by_sabotsabot.jpg

From a small boy who topped in world history from mud-hut in staking village ....

Slavery+1863+slave+whipped+in+Baton+Rouge.jpg

I hold that a Negro is not and never ought
to be a citizen of the United States.
I hold that this government was made on the white basis; made by the white men,
for the benefit of white menand their posterity forever,and should be administeredby white men and none others.
Senator Stephen A. Douglas Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party, 1860

You're making the sad assumption that I give a cr@p. Wars and conquest have happened through recorded history. I far prefer being descended from the conquerors than the conquered. Boo-hoo. Da whitey man done me wrong. Cry me a river. We took the area I live from the Mexicans. At least they don't have to walk so far to get here now.

What? I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not.
I am agreeing. And I don't have to leave after all! The holidays have me screwed up....and I forgot today was Sunday!

You're making the sad assumption that I give a cr@p. Wars and conquest have happened through recorded history. I far prefer being descended from the conquerors than the conquered. Boo-hoo. Da whitey man done me wrong. Cry my a river. We took the area I live from the Mexicans. At least they don't have to walk so far to get here now.

columbus+day+card+someecards.com+hypocrisy+genecide+christian+catholic+religious+violence+native+american.png

You're making the sad assumption that I give a cr@p. Wars and conquest have happened through recorded history. I far prefer being descended from the conquerors than the conquered. Boo-hoo. Da whitey man done me wrong. Cry my a river. We took the area I live from the Mexicans. At least they don't have to walk so far to get here now.

I am agreeing. And I don't have to leave after all! The holidays have me screwed up....and I forgot today was Sunday!

plaque_plymouth11-29-2011.jpg

If by very well you mean "barely"....kudos. I read your take...it was wanting. Damned right we conquered...beats the loser alternative (they taught you that in your textbooks I assume....).

Last edited:
A) sincity is Chinese, tard. B) we killed the savages and replaced them....we are the British, idiot. C) Let me guess....you were top of the class in world history in the mud-hut that passed for a school in your stank-village?

You finally managed to make me ashamed. I am ashamed to admit I am from the same country as that fat grease-ball, Michael Moore.
were you ashamed because he is talking truth or were you ashamed bacause of the sins you guys committed(still continuing)

That was a bit of troll-work. I figure a big fine will be paid, and she will leave, eventually. If the GoI hadn't made a fuss it would have happened a lot sooner though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom