What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL now youre avoiding getting plowed... youre having the time of your life whole day you kept shy with me .... now when am giving it in ur stomach youre talking soo much. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Just take it in and enjoy the momentBAHAHAHAHAH
now now, your gora bujband will get sad with you ao be careful...:lol:

acha oye @Mk-313 sun bay chootiyay...why hasn't your "strategic partner" help you when China was doing "this" to you? :lol: was he enjoying the show too much? :rofl:
View attachment 667446

My strategic partner was giving you the shlong that time..... thats how you got interested in mine didnt you

you naughty naughty little minx lolol. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

acha oye chootarr @Mk-313 sun bay...where is your strategic partner husband taking you for honey moon? san francisco's castro district? :woot:

whereever your sister wants to go so i can give her the shlong BAHAHAHAHAHAH :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

and you can come too if todays ramming was so magical

whereever your sister wants to go so i can give her the shlong BAHAHAHAHAHAH :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

and you can come too if todays ramming was so magical
bay chootarr @Mk-313 tell me something, does your strategic partner make you clean your own pee up? :lol:

bay chootarr @Mk-313 tell me something, does your strategic partner make you clean your own pee up? :lol:

Why do you keep asking questions BAHAHAHAHA am seriously gona thrust my shlong in from yoru stomach to the back of your throat....

Just enjoy the magical moment of you finally getting the shlong yiouve weve been drooling over the whole day :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Why do you keep asking questions BAHAHAHAHA am seriously gona thrust my shlong in from yoru stomach to the back of your throat....

Just enjoy the magical moment of you finally getting the shlong yiouve weve been drooling over :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
acha bay chootiay sun tell me something? does your strategic partner bang you alone or does he invite his military buddies over to gang bang you? :woot:

acha bay chootiay sun tell me something? does your strategic partner bang you alone or does he invite his military buddies over to gang bang you? :woot:

LOLOLOLOL again with tell me something here ill ram down in ur throat so you can enjoy the magical moment.....andkeep quiet for once :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

and dont be jealous i wont bang anyone like i do to you ;)

Nah, he sends his military buddies to your house :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: am dead LOLOLOL

maybe thats why you didnt say no to 10 inches.... i guess ur used to it LOLOLOL

Nah, he sends his military buddies to your house :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: am dead LOLOLOL

maybe thats why you didnt say no to inches.... i guess ur used to it LOLOLOL
oh acha, so your strategic partner & his military buddies bang you in your bunghole until your dead aye? kinkyyyyyyyy!!!

@Mk-313 chootia, what can I say, you shoulda kept your chootarr in bed today, you wouldn't have had to suffer my wrath & loose your impotent lulli!!! 😎
EachTiredFlies-size_restricted.gif

oh acha, so your strategic partner & his military buddies bang you in your bunghole until your dead aye? kinkyyyyyyyy!!!

@Mk-313 chootia, what can I say, you shoulda kept your chootarr in bed today, you wouldn't have had to suffer my wrath & loose your impotent lulli!!! 😎
View attachment 667458

Nah they come to your house and do the job :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: ask your sister shell know better LOLOLOL

Thats why i was wondering why you arent afraid to take 10 inch shlongg..... little did i know its your regular job HAHAHAH

Nah they come to your house and do the job :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Thats why i was wondering why you arent afraid to take 10 inch shlongg..... little did i know its yourregular job HAHAHAH
acha sun, serious question...now that your pee pee go bye bye, do you get monthly periods? 🤔

View attachment 667458
your wrath......... thats the biggest joke of the century :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:youre retarded *** is getting gutted out here
acha sun, serious question...now that your pee pee go bye bye, do you get monthly periods? 🤔

Serious question.... why do you ask so many questions when i am giving you the shlongsss LOLOLOLOL is itan emotional reaction to the best that you ever had in your stomach 8-)8-)8-)8-)

your wrath......... thats the biggest joke of the century :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:youre retarded *** is getting gutted out here

Serious question.... why do you ask so many questions when i am giving you the shlongsss LOLOLOLOL is itan emotional reaction to the best that you ever had in your stomach 8-)8-)8-)8-)
acha sun, now that your lulli has been chopped offf, do you still wear dhotti or have you switched to choli & saarri? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom