What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL little bitch came back... just couldnt get enough of the 10 inch schlong fulfilling his bunghole to his stomach HAHAHAHAHAH :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
oh sun bay yad ayaa... does your strategic partner call you his little bitch? do you blush when he calls you that & giggle like a little dickless eunich homo like this?:lol:
73WQ.gif

oh sun bay yad ayaa... does your strategic partner call you his little bitch? do you blush when he calls you that & giggle like a little dickless eunich homo like this?:lol:
73WQ.gif

Nah, thats what he likes to call you sister after my military buddies gives her the schlong.... your sister blushes and your mom giggles..... your dad just goes at it :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nah, thats what he likes to call you sister after my military buddies gives her the schlong.... your sister blushes and your mom giggles..... your dad just goes at it :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
oye sun bay chutiyay... China has a message for you...
200-1.gif

:woot:

oye sun bay chutiyay... China has a message for you...
View attachment 667469

Tell china.... i am only giving you my schlonggg not other guys.......and that too because you were pouting like a little pupppy to get it all dayyy :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

or or

well just send a tape of your sister when i give her the schlong HAHAHAHAHAH

Tell china.... i am only giving you my schlonggg not to someone else.......and that too because you were pouting like a little pupppy to get it all dayyy :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
one more massage for you from our Chinese friends:lol:
giphy.gif

one more massage for you from our Chinese friends:lol:
giphy.gif

Alright the tape of your sister and I it its... i am telling you right now shell be mad though but.. it is what it is lolololol

Also while youre at it tell china........... you didnt say no .... not even to 10inches BAHAHAHAHAHAH:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Alright the tape of your sister and I it its... i am telling you right now shell be mad though but.. it is what it is lolololol

Also while youre at it tell china........... you didnt say no .... not even to 10inches BAHAHAHAHAHAH:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
daikh bhui...abhi gora log bhi teray ko bolay kay...
youregay.jpg

:lol:

orrrr...... is it that you liked the schlong tooo much you want a threesome with chinese in it too ,..... hmmmmm
oh ho...bay ab...kitni baari teray ko bolay kay...
images.jpeg-2.jpg

:lol:

Oh my God youve been annihilated tonight little bitch.... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

@Mk-313 you know that doctor who took your xray with your own pee pee in your stomach? yeah that doctor, even he says that...
youregay.jpg

@Mk-313 you know that doctor who took your xray with your own pee pee in your stomach? yeah that doctor, even he says that...
youregay.jpg

wait i know this doctor he took the X-ray when i was giving you the schlong in ur stomach lol

you didnt say no .... not even to 10inches BAHAHAHAHAHAH:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom