What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
acha sun, now that your lulli has been chopped offf, do you still wear dhotti or have you switched to choli & saarri? :lol:

Ill wear whatever your sister brings me after am done with her :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ill wear whatever your sister brings me after am done with her :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
oh I see, so your sister is teaching you how to be a proper woman yes? so nice, family love for the newly wed eunich! :rofl:

oh I see, so your sister is teaching you how to be a proper woman yes? so nice, family love for the newly wed eunich! :rofl:

LOLOLOL ill wear whatever your sister wants after am done giving her the shlong :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Afterall 10 inches isnt easy to take LOLOL.... you should know...actually your whole family should know thanks to my military buddies 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

acha tell me something @Mk-313 now that your lulli go bye bye, do you feel the urge to become pregnant? :omghaha:

@Mk-313 acha now that your pee pee go bye bye, are you gonna get a full surgery and become a total woman? will you be okay going into labor pains next to your ex wife who will be in labor pains because of our "love jihad"? :rofl:

do you think you can develop a sisterly bond with your ex wife? :woot:

acha tell me something @Mk-313 now that your lulli go bye bye, do you feel the urge to become pregnant? :omghaha:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAH you keep asking question i just told you no questions when i am giving you my inches LOLOLOLOL....... you can ask questions after am done giving the schlong or otherwise i told uam gona thrust it in the back of ur throat then youre gona choke lololol

and yoour throat is gona get double the size thanks to my shclonggg 8-) 8-) 8-)

@Mk-313 now that you have no pee pee, do you cook food for your strategic partner? :woot:

@Mk-313 acha now that your pee pee go bye bye, are you gonna get a full surgery and become a total woman? will you be okay going into labor pains next to your ex wife who will be in labor pains because of our "love jihad"? :rofl:

do you think you can develop a sisterly bond with your ex wife? :woot:

BTW i do feel the urge togive you a brother ... hooooo...
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

@Mk-313 now that you have no pee pee, do you cook food for your strategic partner? :woot:

Nah since my pee pee is inside your stomach your sister will do the cooking for all my military buddies after theyre done giving the schlong to her :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

acha does your strategic partner like only pounding you in your bunghole or does he like deep throating you as well? :lol:

acha does your strategic partner like only pounding you in your bunghole or does he like deep throating you as well? :lol:

Nah, i already told you they like going to your house HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you should think how you got the stamina to take10 inches.... genes are passed down from mother :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

you miss your testimacles so you babble like little unpaid prostitute from mumbai!:rofl:

200.gif

cheers @Mk-313 b!tch, see ya don't wanna be ya!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom