What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mk-313 acha tell me something, now that your lulli has gone bye bye, does it burn when you pee? :woot:

I'm single! but not for long, your soon to be ex wife will soon convert & make some love jihad with me! :lol: :rofl:

Youre gona be single tonight after i am done with your wife HAHAHAHAHAH. Hell even your mamas gona divorcce your dad after am done with her BAHAHAHAH

LOLOLOLOLv you ran out comebacks that you went to middle school talking about pooop. oh my God i am soo dead LOLOLOLO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
stop dodging and answer my questions...does your pee splatter all over your dhotti when your bladder is full cuz you don't have a lulli any more? :lol:

stop dodging and answer my questions...does your pee splatter all over your dhotti when your bladder is full cuz you don't have a lulli any more? :lol:

my pee is gona splatter inside your stomach because you wont let go of my inches you want them that bad :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Youre gona be single tonight after i am done with your wife HAHAHAHAHAH. Hell even your mamas gona divorcce your dad after am done with her BAHAHAHAH
I have sister keeping me company...apparently she got turned on when I castrated you and fed you your own lulli! :lol:

I have sister keeping me company...apparently she got turned on when I castrated you and fed you your own lulli! :lol:

not for long as soon i am done with her shes never coming back shes always gona be wanting those inches just like youre not letting them go right now :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

acha oye @Mk-313 chootarr baat sun...so now that your missing a lulli, are you gonna look for a husband now? :woot:
same-sex-wedding-ceremony-photography-marisa-guzman-aloia-fb2.jpg

☝☝☝ oh look...how cuuuuute...is that your..."strategic partner"? :omghaha:

acha oye @Mk-313 chootarr baat sun...so now that your missing a lulli, are you gonna look for a husband now? :woot:
same-sex-wedding-ceremony-photography-marisa-guzman-aloia-fb2.jpg

☝☝☝ oh look...how cuuuuute...is that your..."strategic partner"? :omghaha:

LOLOLOl sorry too busy giivng you and your family. my 10 inch shlong for the dayy maybe next time :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Now hurry up you fulfill your desires i have give those inches to ur sister next cant wait all day to have it in your stomach :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOLOLOl sorry too busy giivng you and your family. my 10 inch shlong for the dayy maybe next time :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
oye @Mk-313 question for ya...does your husband still take you in your bunghole or does he plow your new hole where your pee pee used to be? :lol:

oye @Mk-313 question for ya...does your husband still take you in your bunghole or does he plow your new hole where your pee pee used to be? :lol:

You question everyone this much whos giving you their10 inche shlong :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
After seeing how many questions you say i might to have go thrust deeper from your stomach to your mouth to keep you quiet :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

same-sex-wedding-ceremony-photography-marisa-guzman-aloia-1.jpg

@Mk-313 with his "strategic partner" everybody...let's congratulate the cute couple! :lol:

same-sex-wedding-ceremony-photography-marisa-guzman-aloia-1.jpg

@Mk-313 with his "strategic partner" everybody...let's congratulate the cute couple! :lol:

LOLOLOL now youre avoiding getting plowed... youre having the time of your life whole day you kept shy with me .... now when am giving it in ur stomach youre talking soo much. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Just take it in and enjoy the momentBAHAHAHAHAH

acha oye @Mk-313 sun bay chootiyay...why hasn't your "strategic partner" help you when China was doing "this" to you? :lol: was he enjoying the show too much? :rofl:
EbFZ9OKWkAAA2m3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom