What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye kia hua re tere saath...:lol:
1412931782416_wps_4_Pic_shows_The_attempted_r.jpg
LOLOLOL all thats fine buttt..... you didnt say noooo..... not even to 10 inches. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

oye @Mk-313 kahaan mar gaya tu? abhi tau party shuru hui hay!😎

oye @Mk-313 kahaan mar gaya tu? abhi tau party shuru hui hay!😎

Hell yeah partys here thats when youw ant the shlong dont you you shy little minx. get your family here too so i could widen everyones hole 10 inches :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Hell yeah partys here thats when youw ant the shlong dont you you shy little minx. get your family here too so i could widen everyones hole 10 inches :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
aaj bahut bura hua teray saath re...:omghaha:
tenor.gif

abhi tu bina lulli kay kaisay jiay ga re! :rofl:

aaj bahut bura hua teray saath re...:omghaha:
tenor.gif

abhi tu bina lulli kay kaisay jiay ga re! :rofl:

iam waiting for the family widen all these holes one by one :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

iam waiting for the family widen all these holes one by one :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
but where did your 10 inches go? DID I FEED YOU YOUR OWN INCHES? :woot:
1412932497640_wps_6_Pic_shows_The_attempted_r.jpg

My 10 inches are inside you raping that a****. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
daktar terey ko bolay kay na ray...your 10 inches are getting digested inside your stomach! :lol:
e9670eedcb33df27baee870f10244b_gallery.jpeg

bhosdri kay, TERA BAAP HOON MAY, BAAP!😎

daktar terey ko bolay kay na ray...your 10 inches are getting digested inside your stomach! :lol:
e9670eedcb33df27baee870f10244b_gallery.jpeg

Yeah Yeah Just like that widening you hole
LOLOLOL you got an X-ray of it alreadyy you shouldve just tole me it went inside your stomach...... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yeah Yeah Just like that widening you hole
LOLOLOL you got an X-ray of it alreadyy...... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
:lol: that's your xray after I feed you your own phunno dude! :lol:
here's another side view of your stomach that your wife sent me, she's worried what she will do now, I said not to worry, I'll take good care of her! :rofl:
d1mcho811ns21.jpg

@Mk-313 so question dude...now your inches have been chopped off, does it splash over your face when you go pee pee? :woot:

:lol: that's your xray after I feed you your own phunno dude! :lol:
here's another side view of your stomach that your wife sent me, she's worried what she will do now, I said not to worry, I'll take good care of her! :rofl:
d1mcho811ns21.jpg

LOLOLOL that looksmore like a sideview of me widening your hole.... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Send it to your family so they know whats coming LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL that looksmore like a sideview of me widening your hole.... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Send it to your family so they know whats coming LOLOLOL
so has your wife filed for divorce yet cuz you have no pee pee to help her? sorry, but I won't commit a sin, she has to convert and marry me now? :lol:
love-jihad2.gif

so has your wife filed for divorce yet cuz you have no pee pee to help her? sorry, but I won't commit a sin, she has to convert and marry me now? :lol:
love-jihad2.gif

NO i told her its inside you widening your Hole BAHAHAHAHA...... and itll take me a while since i got widen your wife, sisters and mamas hole too LOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom