What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
nowwww it makes sense why you were all "butt hurt... butt hurt". thats what you wanted me to do didnt you :victory: :victory: :victory:

you naughty naughty

and your into slummy indian boysss ...... hmmmm. :victory: :victory: :victory:
i just knew you were very shy when i would mention raping that a***

made you moan everytime i said it didnt it
oh you supa pawa hero spandaxman I mean spiderman!:enjoy:
LawfulWellgroomedAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

oh you supa pawa hero spandaxman I mean spiderman!:enjoy:
LawfulWellgroomedAmericanpainthorse-small.gif

oh you want me to rape your a*** in that costume....... :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

shyness is going away i see hmmmm......😏😏😏

i knew yu had some ideas

oh you want me to rape your a*** in that costume....... :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

shyness is going away i see hmmmm......😏😏😏

i knew yu had some ideas
making a fool outta yourself in amreekan supa hero costumes won't get you a work visa to amreeka bitva, try harder... :lol:
tenor.gif

been fun screwing you over man! kal teri aur loon ga!😎

making a fool outta yourself in amreekan supa hero costumes won't get you a work visa to amreeka bitva, try harder... :lol:
View attachment 667424

spidermannn huh spidermannnnn...... :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

you wana get plowed in spidermna costume.... i knew you were kinky when u smiled the moment i said 10 inch hole

Screwing me over.... lolol more like you want daddy to screw and widen your hole 10 inches dont you

Is spiderman costume + Bananna giving you some ideass.... hmmm .... 😏 😏 wipe yur drool its all over the place now

spidermannn huh spidermannnnn...... :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

you wana get plowed in spidermna costume.... i knew you were kinky when u smiled the moment i said 10 inch hole

Is spiderman costume + Bananna giving you some ideass.... hmmm .... 😏 😏 wipe yur drool its all over the place now
chal, apni gand may ungli ghusaa kay so ja...

tenor.gif

kal tera pichvaar aur bajaoon ga...ja apnay bunghole pay burnol laga kay so ja!😎

tenor.gif

kal tera pichvaar aur bajaoon ga...ja apnay bunghole pay burnol laga kay so ja!😎

BUTT..... you didnt say noooo.....

All this time you wanted daddy to widen your little hole to10 inches :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

tenor.gif

LOL all the shyness gone away now youre giving me kissy faces..... i knew you like indian shlong ramming into tht tiny hole

You were wayyy too quiett... playing hard to get

i think the little troll ran away crying..... hey if u or any of your family want to widen their hole 10 inches i got an indian, zionist and jewish shlong right here... just lemme know and dont play hard to get i got enough for all of them LOLOLOL. 8-)8-)

LOL all the shyness gone away now youre giving me kissy faces..... i knew you like indian shlong ramming into tht tiny hole

You were wayyy too quiett... playing hard to get
aaj tera ye haal hua hay! 😏

This thread has turned into a five star fraggen disaster

LOLOLOL all thats fine buttt..... you didnt say noooo..... not even to 10 inches. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
man your bunghole burned so much today that smoke came outta your mouth! :lol:
dc2899b4432861e0ce1b9a03d8c98719.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom