What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
man your *** burned so much today that smoke came outta your mouth! :lol:
dc2899b4432861e0ce1b9a03d8c98719.gif
LOLOLOL all thats fine buttt..... you didnt say noooo..... not even to 10 inches. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

LOLOLOL all thats fine buttt..... you didnt say noooo..... not even to 10 inches. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
oh you agree that I violated you in your pretending bunghole and made your face go like this! good, good, very good! 😎
200_d.gif

oh you agree that I violated you in your pretending bunghole and made your face go like this! good, good, very good! 😎
200_d.gif

dude what's up with you and 10 inches, yes we all know your a size b!tch, here you are enjoying multiple 10 inches, see? :lol:
8927781cd7909202-.gif

dude what's up with you and 10 inches, yes we all know your a size b!tch, here you are enjoying multiple 10 inches, see? :lol:
8927781cd7909202-.gif

thats how youre gona be eating my 10 inchesss. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

buttt..... you didnt say noooo..... not even to 10 inches. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

you have 0 inches because you are an indian...:rofl:

source.gif

and dont be sad ill make sure u get 10 inches :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tu fir bola? this is what I did to your so called inches today...✂✂✂😎
1412931782416_wps_4_Pic_shows_The_attempted_r.jpg

1. in case you haven't noticed, democracy hasn't worked for your country either. and I'm not free to do what I want...I speak as an american who has to give up more than 1/4 of his salary to taxes that get wasted in making interest payments...basically work almost 4 months outta the year for free so democracy can go to hell in a hand basket since it doesn't give me anything I can't get on my own.

you pay taxes in any country and any system. in a democracy you have some say in how the taxes are levied on you. the taxes support everything from defense to social security to medicare to highways to schools/colleges

you pay taxes in any country and any system. in a democracy you have some say in how the taxes are levied on you. the taxes support everything from defense to social security to medicare to highways to schools/colleges
you know as well as I do that those days are LONG gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom