What's new

US Demonstrates Air Power in the Indo-Pacific Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats funny is after we beat the hell out of it it still wants to trade with us. wants our companys to keep manufacturing there. wants our money.

I mean someone is pointing their guns at you, sanction ur companies. and instead of boycotting youre just like eh its all ok as long you keep trading with us. no nation should be that money hungry

Lets turn the arguments around. What dumb country would keep buying from its enemy!!
The one it want's to kill and subdue!!

Theyre not chopped offf theyre inside your stomach BAHAHAHAHAHAH
that's not what your wife said...she said your breath smells like your pee pee when you burp! :lol:
tenor.gif

that's not what your wife said...she said your breath smells like your pee pee when you burp! :lol:
tenor.gif

how would you knwo you were too busy getting your hole wide form meee.... dont worry my shlong is so magical it makes people have visions LOLOLOLOLOL

but dont worry this benefit is available for your whiole family :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

how would you knwo you were too busy getting your hole wide form meee.... dont worry my shlong is so magical it makes people have visions LOLOLOLOLOL

but dont worry this benefit is available for your whiole family :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:
she told me when she asked me for referral for a good divorce attorney! 😎

she told me when she asked me for referral for a good divorce attorney! 😎

LOLOLOL now youre having deep visions getting my inches rammed into you that youre seeing thngs HAHAHAHHAAH :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: omg am dead

But you should hire an attorney after i widen your wifes hole shes definitly gona know what 10 inches feels like

I am so dead BAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh wait even you know what 10 inches feel like now ... LOLOLOl no wonde ryou kept asking for it

These pakistani people are wack. theyll side with whoever is feeding them bread at the time. In 1965 we gave our weapons and we were the cream of the crop with them. Now china is so there with them . Never-mind the fact that they talk about destroying israel for tormenting palestinian muslims. but if china is tormenting uighur muslims its all fine and good

A lecture from an American on ethics!!
That sound strange.

Given their record, from Annihilation of the natives to date.
Nothing to be proud of. Unless you are an American. Devoid of all the senses.
Prime example, look no further than Trump.

A lecture from an American on ethics!!
That sound strange.

Given their record, from Annihilation of the natives to date.
Nothing to be proud of. Unless you are an American. Devoid of all the senses.
Prime example, look no further than Trump.

LOLOLOL am not lecturing am unveiling the hypocrsy.... also to counter is to imply that whats said is true but who are you to say it

LOLOLOL now youre having deep visions getting my inches rammed into you that youre seeing thngs HAHAHAHHAAH :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: omg am dead

But you should hire an attorney after i widen your wifes hole shes definitly gona know what 10 inches feels like

I am so dead BAHAHAHAHAHAH
she also said that your inches never worked...even blue pills don't work! :lol:

Your wifes gona tell you tonight how good it is..... nahhh even youre gona know what kind of pills do i need or not need LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thats why you were not sayingnooo you naughty nauighty teasing me lolol

@Mk-313 so another question...now that you've eaten & pooped out your pee pee, do you use eye women's bathroom now? :woot:

Your wifes gona tell you tonight how good it is..... nahhh even youre gona know what kind of pills do i need LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thats why you were not sayingnooo you naughty nauighty teasing me lolol

I'm single! but not for long, your soon to be ex wife will soon convert & make some love jihad with me! :lol: :rofl:

@Mk-313 so another question...now that you've eaten & pooped out your pee pee, do you use eye women's bathroom now? :woot:

LOLOLOLOLv you ran out comebacks that you went to middle school talking about pooop. oh my God i am soo dead LOLOLOLO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom