What's new

US consulate targeted in Chennai over anti-Prophet Muhammad film

Thankyou..as i can see angraizi is your middle name, but what i am concerned about is the fact that are these 'accusations/allegations' correct? Did the dude accuse your army for screening the film, because as per Karan's the news itself is a hoax and false, because the source of the news offended his sensibilities?

Since you're upto speed with your "angraizi"; note that news is "manure" as in cr@p. That refers to the accused/alleged occurrence.
Savvy.

Morons. The name Tamilnadu Muslim munnetra kazhagam means party for advancement of TN muslims. Instead of guiding TN Muslims and trying to be part of Indian growth story and education upliftment they want to follow their illiterate brethren in Libya. No wonder there is suspicion on this party being controlled by SIMI cadres.

I am ashamed as a chennaiite today,

The effect of organizations like PFI and Al-Umma. :rolleyes:

Well you are thinktank so that places you above all members so i think you are capable enough to separate grain from the chaff.

BTW my middile name changes with any language opposite person speak.
That still doesnt answer my query, especially when i have so many 'worthy' members to help me separate the grain from the chaff.

And believe me, you dont want to listen to the language i usually speak.

Anywaz, so what would it be, a false news or a face palm?

That still doesnt answer my query, especially when i have so many 'worthy' members to help me separate the grain from the chaff.
self hep is the best help...Why depend on worthies....

And believe me, you dont want to listen to the language i usually speak.
Atleast i get to learn a new language from a think tank.As i look at it its a plus point for me.

Anywaz, so what would it be, a false news or a face palm?
That you must tell me...what you think about it....after all you are equivalent to teacher here.

Since you're upto speed with your "angraizi"; note that news is "manure" as in cr@p. That refers to the accused/alleged occurrence.
Savvy.
Unfortunately, Muslims have killed people basing their concepts on allegations in the past, a place which while remaining under indian control have grown so learned that they mistake every other thing on face value:

In a remote village north of Srinagar, Indian Kashmir's main city, an army screening of the 1977 film "The Message," based on the life of the prophet, went awry as some villagers mistook the opening scenes of the film to be the controversial video, army spokesman Col. Brijesh Pandey said. Hundreds of local villagers gathered, forcing the army soldiers to leave. Later protesters clashed with local police as well and several people were injured, a police official said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to reporters.
Thousands in Kashmir Protest Anti-Islam Film - WSJ.com

Do you think this allegation should be taken lightly by the indian occupation forces in Kashmir?

Thankyou..as i can see angraizi is your middle name, but what i am concerned about is the fact that are these 'accusations/allegations' correct? Did the dude accuse your army for screening the film, because as per Karan's the news itself is a hoax and false, because the source of the news offended his sensibilities?

It's quite obvious if you stop and think about it. Geelani is trying to put a distinctively Indian flavor(no way he can blame the Indian Army for making the video, now is there?)on the incident in hopes to turn the protests into something much bigger and murderous. Age old tactics but I'm guessing many idiots will oblige him.

That you must tell me...what you think about it....after all you are equivalent to teacher here.
Bari jaldi hawa nikal gayee.

i posted the news because i probably believed it, you guys on the other hand raised the question of its authenticity, not me, so the burden of clarification lies onto you guys. Come one, do we have a verdict?

Why dont you post me something which says the news was just an hoax, that Gillani didnt accuse the indian army for screening the film?

Unfortunately, Muslims have killed people basing their concepts on allegations in the past, a place which while remaining under indian control have grown so learned that they mistake every other thing on face value:

Do you think this allegation should be taken lightly by the indian occupation forces in Kashmir?
Plz tell me the ignorant if you think The Massage movie as anti-islam?I've watched this movie and no where it showed Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).Infact this movie has been certified by the islamic scholars themselves.

It's quite obvious if you stop and think about it. Geelani is trying to put a distinctively Indian flavor(no way he can blame the Indian Army for making the video, now is there?)on the incident in hopes to turn the protests into something much bigger and murderous. Age old tactics but I'm guessing many idiots will oblige him.

Cypher dear, we are not talking of what Gillani wants or not, the issue at hand is if the news piece was fabricated, misquoted or false.

i respect your views, and you probably are right that leaders do try to manupilate the facts for personal gains, and this also becomes clear from the same news link where it says:

"Earlier, Geelani had appealed people to protests against the controversial anti-Islam film, made in the US, which rocked several parts of Kashmir on Friday. But there was no violence reported from anywhere in the Valley even as authorities had placed top resistance leaders under preventive detention to maintain law and order."

So the guy probably wanted to make a mountain out of a mole, but then again we are not discussing this point, the agenda at hand raised by you wrothy members of PDF was that just because the news links to a 'Kashmiri' website and just because the accusations were made by Gillani, the news or for that matter his accusations were just picked up by media without any justification and this resulted into a lie circulating the inter-webz.

So i was just looking for a clarification from them, which after an exchange of 4 posts is much awaited.

Bari jaldi hawa nikal gayee.

i posted the news because i probably believed it, you guys on the other hand raised the question of its authenticity, not me, so the burden of clarification lies onto you guys. Come one, do we have a verdict?

Why dont you post me something which says the news was just an hoax, that Gillani didnt accuse the indian army for screening the film?
News is hoax....when person involved says that "the message" is anti islam movie.

And you being think tank should have been able to declare it as propaganda .

Cypher dear, we are not talking of what Gillani wants or not, the issue at hand is if the news piece was fabricated, misquoted or false.

i respect your views, and you probably are right that leaders do try to manupilate the facts for personal gains, and this also becomes clear from the same news link where it says:

"Earlier, Geelani had appealed people to protests against the controversial anti-Islam film, made in the US, which rocked several parts of Kashmir on Friday. But there was no violence reported from anywhere in the Valley even as authorities had placed top resistance leaders under preventive detention to maintain law and order."

So the guy probably wanted to make a mountain out of a mole, but then again we are not discussing this point, the agenda at hand raised by you wrothy members of PDF was that just because the news links to a 'Kashmiri' website and just because the accusations were made by Gillani, the news or for that matter his accusations were just picked up by media without any justification and this resulted into a lie circulating the inter-webz.

So i was just looking for a clarification from them, which after an exchange of 4 posts is much awaited.
We sure are =talking about gilani and other ignorants here who in their ignorance about movie dont even use their brains and get on to the streets.

istnt it you who is making mountain out of mole here

Plz tell me the ignorant if you think The Massage movie as anti-islam?I've watched this movie and no where it showed Prophet Mohammad(PBUH).Infact this movie has been certified by the islamic scholars themselves.
i have seen The Message for quite a few times and i know it has nothing which can be termed as anti-Islam, but then as you guys have proved to have an attention span of that of a toad, please go through my post once again and try to understand that i was just showing you how ignorant and short tempered some people can be and how just a little thing can be made into a big issue.

The issue being the villagers being ignorant were even offended by a neutral movie like The Message, now how about Gillani actually accusing the indian army for screening this new Anti-Islamic movie, would this have any bearing on the india occupation forces ion Kashmir? Should they do something about this allegation, because in my opinion, if this allegation is left un-checked, the illiterate Kashmiris under the indian control can create another issue.

Ofcourse, this we can only discuss once i have received a verdict from your worthy-self whether the news i quoted was a hoax or otherwise.

News is hoax....when person involved says that "the message" is anti islam movie.

Tsk..tsk...

See, you just proved me right when i said you guys have an attention span equaling that of a toad.

This news pertaining to The Message movie is different then what i have quoted earlier where Gillani was seen accusing the indian army was screening the movie which has caused protests all over the world.

The Message film incident happened in Sirinagar, the other one happened in Kupwara.

The Message film was being shown to villagers, this other movie was 'allegedly' being shown to school going children in a local school in Patav-shahi of Lolab valley.

So atleast make use of that angraiji brain that you have before posting :)

Laughing on ones stupidity when caught red handed is the least one can do. So laugh on.

Oh and so you guys dont forget, i am still waiting for a verdict on that news from you guys.

You are undoubtedly entitled to your skepticism but when it comes to the issue of Geelani, Indians have their certainties !!!

Either way, Kashmiri news portals are known to be rabidly conspiratorial in tone. An article just out today;

In Kashmir, conspiracy theories find a market - The Times of India

Also, the Armed Services has to purchase the legal rights to any film that they screen. By nature, they never go out on their way to acquire film rights. The cinema halls run by them are notoriously known to play movies even past their DVD life. It would be farfetched to consider that the Indian Army would pay money to screen a fresh-out-the-oven flick just for kicks.

well obviously it isn't propaganda -- especially for the likes of Mr. Karan and his indian buddies here.

here's an indian source:

Separatist leaders under house arrest in Srinagar

if it's false, why was Gilani as well as other top seperatist leaders like Mirwaiz Farooq under house arrest? Of course the occupation forces will neither "confirm nor deny it" :laugh:

You are undoubtedly entitled to your skepticism but when it comes to the issue of Geelani, Indians have their certainties !!!

Either way, Kashmiri news portals are known to be rabidly conspiratorial. An article just out today;

In Kashmir, conspiracy theories find a market - The Times of India

Also, the Armed Services has to purchase the legal rights to any film that they screen. By nature, they never go out on their way to acquire any film rights. The cinema halls run by them are notoriously known to play movies even past their DVD life. It would be farfetched to consider that the Indian Army would pay money to screen a fresh-out-the-oven flick just for kicks.

Well that's what the discussion merited.

And as the intentions and motives of Gelani sire are clearer now the only thing required out of the authorities is to 'counter' the propaganda or else with the kind of IQ level and understanding some have in the sub-continent (as displayed by a fellow member on on this thread) these things can be blown up out of proportion and result into serious consequences.

i mean people are already flared up and the last thing you guys want is another sensitive issue providing more fuel to an already sensitive issue.

But the point to be noted is that this 'Kashmiri' websites do have a readership and news posted there have the tendency to go viral, so rubbishing t out (as done by Karan) is not what would settle it.

This display of immaturity will only result into someone taking undue advantage of the situation which in any case will prove detrimental to Kashmiris, irrespective of being Muslims or not.

i mean, who are you to blame the villagers and the (ignorant) youth if they accept the news on face value and stage protests when angraji masters on PDF are having a hard time in understanding two different news pieces especially when the differences have been thoroughly explained to them?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom