What's new

US consulate targeted in Chennai over anti-Prophet Muhammad film

Muslims are against wasting food, now u hav no moral superiority, atleast we respect what God gave us
Tell that to the protesters in Tripoli, Lebanon who ransacked a KFC outlet!!

And those who were arguing about South India being more civilized than north India in the other thread......here is a prime example of how its all the same.

I bet many among those 'chappal' throwers were among those denied US visas!!

Stay classy chappal throwers!

This is bad happening in Tamil Nadu..:disagree:

First prayers for OBL, then protests over Burma internal affairs and now this.

IUML, PFI, NDF spreading tentacles...:disagree:

Hope Amma takes cognizance and instills fear of God into these lumpen elements.

~ a concerned Tamil.

Morons. The name Tamilnadu Muslim munnetra kazhagam means party for advancement of TN muslims. Instead of guiding TN Muslims and trying to be part of Indian growth story and education upliftment they want to follow their illiterate brethren in Libya. No wonder there is suspicion on this party being controlled by SIMI cadres.

The Govt. of India has already condemned the film. what else can any Govt. do? So, why an agitational protest. Protesting is a fundamental right of every body in India, but that does not mean that one should resort to vandalism. The Imams of various mosques and Mr. Tarigami have rightly advised the people not to resort to stone pelting. Peace and harmony are the only thing that can promote your faith in your religion.This hooliganism should not be tolerated.
Geelani accuses army of screening anti-Islam film - Kashmir Dispatch

its happen because since last three days indians here bashing on pakistan .always whos next pakistan >then war>nukes>us AC bla bla bla.in fact aag un ke apny gher main lagi pari thi :rofl:

:lol: at the source.. double :lol: at the moron quoted...
:lol:..............triple........Gilani himself has watched it on youtube.......;)

its happen because since last three days indians here bashing on pakistan .always whos next pakistan >then war>nukes>us AC bla bla bla.in fact aag un ke apny gher main lagi pari thi :rofl:
sambhar....chawal............:tongue:

funny+orkut+scraps+funny+baby+pics+cool.jpg

What you think they used word "alleged" for?
Thankyou..as i can see angraizi is your middle name, but what i am concerned about is the fact that are these 'accusations/allegations' correct? Did the dude accuse your army for screening the film, because as per Karan's the news itself is a hoax and false, because the source of the news offended his sensibilities?

Thankyou..as i can see angraizi is your middle name, but what i am concerned about is the fact that are these 'accusations/allegations' correct? Did the dude accuse your army for screening the film, because as per Karan's the news itself is a hoax and false, because the source of the news offended his sensibilities?
Well you are thinktank so that places you above all members so i think you are capable enough to separate grain from the chaff.

BTW my middile name changes with any language opposite person speak.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom