What's new

US considers funding Pakistani dam project, angering India

^lol CD, you and I both know that's not gonna happen. let the kids be :P

Absolutely. :azn: Give up your much vaunted "independent" foreign policy, and join someone else's camp. Instead of trying to be one of the "poles" in a multipolar world, you guys would be much better off in joining one of the existing poles.

All for the low low price of one staple. :P That's what you call value for money.

Well one "poles" I hope India never joins is one that contains China, Pakistan and North Korea. :woot:

A US backed project in a disputed territory claimed by India will be regarded as sacrilege here.

India will not let it happen.

The India-US association is far too important to be trashed just like that.

The US knows that too.

LOL. China never claimed to be objective regarding India and Pakistan. We are allies with Pakistan, while India is our geostrategic rival.

Why would you even assume, that China would try to be neutral in any dispute between India and Pakistan? Stapled visas for instance, were only applied to those from Indian-administered Kashmir, not from Pakistan-administered Kashmir.

I would rather love to see China developing dams in Pakistan.
Pakistan should simply tell US, "Thanks but NO thanks, you can keep your money, in near future you might need it more than we do."

THEN OF COURSE WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW USA CONDUCTS BUSINESS. NEXT THING WE KNOW, UNDER GUISE OF THIS PROJECTS THEY WILL TRY TO SEND 5000 CONSULTANTS ( THEY ARE REALLY CIA OPERATIVES ) FOR THE PROJECT. THE BOTTOM LINE IS USA CANNOT BE TRUSTED, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Let the American's build this dam for us and I am sure I alongside millions of other Pakistanis would consider changing my opinion towards American policies

American people are great - i love them
Government --- naa very tricky

americans will not only build the dam but also spy...it is leaving from afghanistan but it wants its presence in the region in one way or another...so it will be sending spy's and mercenaries in the form of engineers and construction workers...then they will make head office in islamabad for covert operations driving all the way to construction site that is in kashmir...taking photos of strategic installations in kashmir and fowarding them to india..so in the end it is a well laid plot...i think we should take $12 billion in cash and then ask Chinese to build the dam....

Since China is also nearby we should be extra vigilant....we all know americans and indians want to sabotage Pak China friendship

good point brother! especially after indian reports of pla present in the area.

say thank to GOD and hope they pull out there consulates too from here.

reminds me of the Chinese objections to development projects in Arunachal pradesh on the grounds of it being a disputed territory. I also remember pakistani members being in full support of the Chinese stand. So I guess now they will fully understand and support Indian stand if GOI decides to oppose the AJK project

My personal opinion; any project that helps pakistani civilians should be wholeheartedly supported by GOI.

Well seriously speaking I hope GOI opposes this move by US since even without Indian opposition I don't think US would fund this project. Most probably with Indian opposition GOP might think of better alternative like China for this project.

Well seriously speaking I hope GOI opposes this move by US since even without Indian opposition I don't think US would fund this project. Most probably with Indian opposition GOP might think of better alternative like China for this project.

China will indeed be a better partner. I hope they do something other than making big claims (that is primarily a south asian expertise)

This is called "throwing the bone".

It is obvious that anything positive from the U.S. to Pakistan would be viewed by many as "throwing the bone."

U.S. delivers aid to flood-ravaged Pakistan: "They are throwing us a bone. The food is laced with nanotech tracking devices."

U.S. assists in major construction projects: "It's just a bone. All those engineers and hard hat guys are CIA."

U.S. delivers AIM-120 missiles to the PAF: "Another bone. And they all have secret 'turn-off' devices in them."

:confused:

It is obvious that anything positive from the U.S. to Pakistan would be viewed by many as "throwing the bone."

U.S. delivers aid to flood-ravaged Pakistan: "They are throwing us a bone. The food is laced with nanotech tracking devices."

U.S. assists in major construction projects: "It's just a bone. All those engineers and hard hat guys are CIA."

U.S. delivers AIM-120 missiles to the PAF: "Another bone. And they all have secret 'turn-off' devices in them."

:confused:

what was return that we pay for all these we know well simply told you sir? leave us alone we hate USA as much as we can hate .take your diplomatic mission block every thing and leave us alone forever and forget us .can you ? please .

we don't care what our puppet shoe licker leaders (in fact they don't deserve to call leader but prostitution sales men ) or puppet generals told to US or how they beg it by our names but as a nation out most hateful word is now USA .

Don't see why GoI should be angry. Don't the rivers flow from India to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom