What's new

US Congressional hearing may spell trouble for Pakistan

If Pakistan wants to give real reply, Pakistani parliament could discuss brutality against occupy wall street protesters and bring a resolution against US brutality. Resolution against US brutality and HR violation in Pakistan and Afghanistan. There are lots of proof of it.

I never understood nor will ever support their concern in others business (Nations) in this matter mind your own business not like we don't have enough problems here at home (US) plzz let the world be lets worry about your nation first stop playing the role of the world police man i mean really .

I never understood nor will ever support their concern in others business (Nations) in this matter mind your own business not like we don't have enough problems here at home (US) plzz let the world be lets worry about your nation first stop playing the role of the world police man i mean really .

U.S. is following the footsteps of all previous superpowers. Ancient Greeks, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union. All were interested in the Pak-Afghan region, and all were defeated after they came to the region. How many more trillions of dollars can U.S. print and for how long?

well my support to the baloch is as pure as pakistani support to kashmir...no more ..no less..

and i meant the "nationalist" nationalist baloch..
I appricate that now that we are clear

by the way

you can add as many Nationalist with inverted commas you want and thats what I am.

you are welcome to come and visit me and enjoy the Baloch hospitality. although our food is mainly meat based but I can improvise if you are strict vegitarian.

Americans are becoming increasingly and openly desperate to open the supply routes.
Is this a begging in disguise?

This will cause more harm than any good for the U.S.

Even some of the people who are pro-america in the Government and Military will not trust the U.S. anymore.

This will cause more harm than any good for the U.S.

Even some of the people who are pro-america in the Government and Military will not trust the U.S. anymore.

The potential risks for Pakistan are much, much graver.

Are you forgetting or just ignoring the Indian consulates in Afghanistan along the border?

You think we don't know about the secret U.S.-India alliance in Afghanistan? Its been going on for years and ISI and Pak Fauj will take care of Pakistan's enemies one way or another.

pakistan should write a letter to the US saying why do they support Israelis still when they kill palestinians.

You think we don't know about the secret U.S.-India alliance in Afghanistan? Its been going on for years and ISI and Pak Fauj will take care of Pakistan's enemies one way or another.

I know that you know, but if it has been going on for years, why wait for some point in the future to take care of it? Had you been able to take care of it, it would have been all done by now, don't you think?

The sense of deja vu comparing this with 1968-69-70 in East Pakistan is uncanny, to say the least.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

You are doing exactly what your government does: giving empty threats.

I am merely pointing out the dangers, not making any threats. That is neither my place nor my intent.

The sense of deja vu comparing this with 1968-69-70 in East Pakistan is uncanny, to say the least.

Change your flags to the tricolor flag with the wheel in the middle cause i smell another false flagger.

East Pakistan can not be compared to Balochistan. The population in Balochistan is not even half of the population of Lahore and there are more Pashtuns than Baloch in Balochistan who have always been pro-pakistan. We can take care of a few Balochi tribes getting support from Amreeka and Hindustan from across the border. You worry about the Naxals and Maoists raping your soldiers in Hindustan.

Change your flags to the tricolor flag with the wheel in the middle cause i smell another false flagger.

East Pakistan can not be compared to Balochistan. The population in Balochistan is not even half of the population of Lahore and there are more Pashtuns than Baloch in Balochistan who have always been pro-pakistan. We can take care of a few Balochi tribes getting support from Amreeka and Hindustan from across the border. You worry about the Naxals and Maoists raping your soldiers in Hindustan.

I was referring to the proven ability of outside influences to incite popular unrest feeding upon imagined and real deprivations. This sort of strategy can infiltrate despite a small population or its ethnic makeup.

And my flags are correct.

Back
Top Bottom