What's new

Featured US Congress passes Malala Yousafzai Scholarship Act for Pakistani women

That particular amendedment gonna stay in the constitution no matter how much your lot spread venom against the 99.99% majority or try to convince the white man to go daisy cutter on the brown people for your skin color or being a gujarati -------- btw going by your post history one can guess that your family lost some kinda royal status and every brown guy must pay for it -------- a trait common among indians .
That particular amendedment gonna stay in the constitution no matter how much your lot spread venom against the 99.99% majority or try to convince the white man to go daisy cutter on the brown people for your skin color or being a gujarati -------- btw going by your post history one can guess that your family lost some kinda royal status and every brown guy must pay for it -------- a trait common among indians .
Nice try Jihadi but I am not an Ahmadi.

lol ..Pakistan is the hapless victim ..so cliche

Pakistan paid a heavy price for using non state actors as an instrument to achieve strategic goals (Kashmir and supremacy over India) Don’t cry about evil America while absolving a procession of Pakistani leaders who dabbled in the dark arts to win Kashmir at all cost.

..yeah deep state blah ...blah...
It's useless arguing. They'll call me a white bootlicker but they've been fed an altered version of history and the level of brainwashing goes way deep. Very 1984 Orwellian if you catch my drift.

Nice try Jihadi but I am not an Ahmadi.

Iam not gonna abandon my Religion myself my origin and my skin color to be in the good books of her majesty . Here's a free advice for you, cursing fellow brownies and their ideals wont get you no p.r , try hiring a competen lawyer.

Iam not gonna abandon my Religion myself my origin and my skin color to be in the good books of her majesty . Here's a free advice for you, cursing fellow brownies and their ideals wont get you no p.r , try hiring a competen lawyer.
Irony is I am the one who defends fellow browns like Indian Muslims, Bengalis, Ahmadis, Shia, Baloch here more than you wannabe Arab Afghan ghazis of the West Pakistani kind.

Irony is I am the one who defends fellow browns like Indian Muslims, Bengalis, Ahmadis, Shia, Baloch here more than you wannabe Arab Afghan ghazis of the West Pakistani kind.

I dont believe in the concept of a gujarati chosen race among chosen races of east Indies and neither in kicking other ethnicities out of a City to keep that chosen race among chosen races hunky dowry

I dont believe in the concept of a gujarati chosen race among chosen races of east Indies and neither in kicking other ethnicities out of a City to keep that chosen race among chosen races hunky dowry
Aaah showing your bigotry for Muhajirs after all.
I am neither a Gujarati or an Ahmadi but please continue my West Pakistani fairer race ghazi.

Aaah showing your bigotry for Muhajirs after all.
I am neither a Gujarati or an Ahmadi but please continue my West Pakistani fairer race ghazi.

Chosen group of Muhajirs must be checked for their visas and returned to their home countries in the first instance .

I believe the majority of indian immigrants have settled and been naturalized since the time they arrived .the problem always seems to be occuring with a chosen bunch of "highly tahzeebyafta " enjoying the amenities of a cosmopolitan since day one gifted by the native "junglies"
but I still Send best wishes

My white friend , i didnt hear the buzz of b 52's hovering over my city

I guess you conveniently forgot all about the good Taliban v bad Taliban.
Of course blame the US, forgetting that Pakistan nutured these non state actors who later turned against Pakistan and imposed WoT on Pakistan ..so yeah play stupid games win stupid prize

I am old enough to remember the Afghan jihad, kid. I have not forgotten the "the good and bad Taliban" neither "we dont negotiate with terrorists". Enough said. And yes, we know the one Baitullah Mashud, released from Guantanamo bay, not to be handed over to Pakistan but went on to created on the biggest terrorists organisation called TTP. All sponsored and organised from American controlled Afghanistan. Who are you kidding with?

Again I ask you, point to me which discipline/subject taught under this so called program will benefit Pakistan's industrialisation and economic growth?

Again I ask you, point to me which discipline/subject taught under this so called program will benefit Pakistan's industrialisation and economic growth?

You are so hung up on the Malala scholarship forgetting that for the last 70 years about 500 Pakistanis are sent to the US each year for their Masters and PhD in Medicine, sciences , engineering, economics etc. fully sponsored by the US State Department. As a matter of fact, the current principal economy advisor to the Pakistani Prime minister Imran Khan is a Fulbright scholar.

Finally, the awardee chooses the discipline the only restriction is 50% of the selected students under the Malala scholarship must be female. So if a recipient decides to get a PhD in quantum computing or botany or film making or ..... whatever the choice lies with the student and not the US government.The applicants selected to receive the award are assessed by a mixed panel of Pakistani and American professors.

Typical of most consumed by hate, you decided to spew venom before spending 10 seconds to learn the facts of the Malala scholarship. Now if Pakistanis like you feel this is a conspiracy to corrupt innocent young people you are free to pass up on this opportunity.

The USAID is also required to consult with and leverage investments by the Pakistani private sector and Pakistani diaspora in the United States to improve and expand access to education programmes in Pakistan as per the norms of the bill.
good and than naam kis ka aye ga see US is doing this for Pakistan, specially by the monkeys on our east.

Back
Top Bottom