What's new

Featured US Congress passes Malala Yousafzai Scholarship Act for Pakistani women

GOP needs to blacklist this American non sense and tell the yanks to either change the subjects to Science and tech, medicine, economy and marketing, fields which actually build and contribute towards the nation, otherwise tell them to just F off.

This is just a American deep state BS, to create more libturds and their clones among Pakistani society.

Stay away from this non sense.

For the last 70 years thousands of bright young Pakistani students have been duped by deep state.

Deep state is so sinister please mobilize to put an end to this program and save all these young impressionable Pakistani.

For the last 70 years thousands of bright young Pakistani students have been duped by deep state.

Deep state is so sinister please mobilize to put an end to this program and save all these young impressionable Pakistani.

How cute! shall I shed a tear out of emotions? LOL

For last 70 years, Pakistani citizens have paid horrible price for their country alliance with America. Enough said.

On this particular news item, in case you did not understand what was mentioned earlier, non of the subjects covered under this so called initiative (under the name of a person who btw regarded by majority of Pakistani citizens as of dubious credentials), actually contribute towards the prosperity and well being of Pakistan.

Try better next time.

How cute! shall I shed a tear out of emotions? LOL

For last 70 years, Pakistani citizens have paid horrible price for their country alliance with America. Enough said.

On this particular news item, in case you did not understand what was mentioned earlier, non of the subjects covered under this so called initiative (under the name of a person who btw regarded by majority of Pakistani citizens as of dubious credentials), actually contribute towards the prosperity and well being of Pakistan.

Try better next time.

lol ..Pakistan is the hapless victim ..so cliche

Pakistan paid a heavy price for using non state actors as an instrument to achieve strategic goals (Kashmir and supremacy over India) Don’t cry about evil America while absolving a procession of Pakistani leaders who dabbled in the dark arts to win Kashmir at all cost.

..yeah deep state blah ...blah...

lol ..Pakistan is the hapless victim ..so cliche

Pakistan paid a heavy price for using non state actors as an instrument to achieve strategic goals (Kashmir and supremacy over India) Don’t cry about evil America while absolving a procession of Pakistani leaders who dabbled in the dark arts to win Kashmir at all cost.

..yeah deep state blah ...blah...

LOL , what idiocy at display here, from a so called "analyst"!!

Kashmir? what that has got to do with America to begin with? Losing your marbles?

Pakistan and its citizens have suffered due to its leadership aligning with America in historical perspective and more recent, its stupidity to join American war OF terror (a FACT mentioned by incumbent Prime minister of Pakistan on several occasions) , which resulted in the deaths of 70K plus Pakistani citizens and countless losses to the economy. So cut your non sense, and get hold of your self. Kashmir got nothing to do with this.

Now if you want to go into tangent and keep on dwelling in past, and what not, you can do so, but may I remind you the topic under discussion? Point to me which discipline is actually beneficial towards industrialization and economic growth of Pakistan ?

LOL , what idiocy at display here, from a so called "analyst"!!

Kashmir? what that has got to do with America to begin with? Losing your marbles?

Pakistan and its citizens have suffered due to its leadership aligning with America in historical perspective and more recent, its stupidity to join American war OF terror (a FACT mentioned by incumbent Prime minister of Pakistan on several occasions) , which resulted in the deaths of 70K plus Pakistani citizens and countless losses to the economy. So cut your non sense, and get hold of your self. Kashmir got nothing to do with this.

Now if you want to go into tangent and keep on dwelling in past, and what not, you can do so, but may I remind you the topic under discussion? Point to me which discipline is actually beneficial towards industrialization and economic growth of Pakistan ?

I guess you conveniently forgot all about the good Taliban v bad Taliban.
Of course blame the US, forgetting that Pakistan nutured these non state actors who later turned against Pakistan and imposed WoT on Pakistan ..so yeah play stupid games win stupid prize.

But not of all these groups were focused on the Russians. Zia, being who he was, (a perfect opportunist) saw the physical space created by the Afghan mujahids, and the success of the jihad injection into Afghanistan, to nurture the next crop of non-state actors, for use on the eastern front. Groups such as those named above, after the Soviet retreat, recalibrated their focus towards Kashmir. It is widely believed that three groups: the HuJi, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the JeM emerged from the same source.

When has that happened?

Much was made out of Malala. The girl was just speaking for women's education.

I have no soft spot for America but you guys really need to get out of this conspiracy theory mindframe. Pakistan is a sh*thole and no one is out to get us. Our leaders make much of our gEoPolItiCaL position but we're quite insignificant internationally.

Dumb conspiracy theories don't do much to help
I sincerely hope you're right. However, NGO influence should not be underestimated. This is something ALL countries outside of the traditional US/NATO sphere should be aware of, whether it's Pakistan, India, Russia, China or anyone else.
Today it's Malala Falala just to get a toe hold. tomorrow, Nawaz Sharif is declared a "technocrat who was hounded out of office".

I sincerely hope you're right. However, NGO influence should not be underestimated. This is something ALL countries outside of the traditional US/NATO sphere should be aware of, whether it's Pakistan, India, Russia, China or anyone else.
Today it's Malala Falala just to get a toe hold. tomorrow, Nawaz Sharif is declared a "technocrat who was hounded out of office".
NGO influence is an issue but way too overblown.

The biggest damage to Pakistan's credibility has come through our own non state actors. Taliban, Sipah Sahaba, JeM, the list goes on.

NGO influence is an issue but way too overblown.

The biggest damage to Pakistan's credibility has come through our own non state actors. Taliban, Sipah Sahaba, JeM, the list goes on.
I would take a slightly different approach. None of these entities themselves are damaging to credibility. The specific strategies implemented and information divested regarding specific ops may have been damaging. The glorious freedom-toting western nations of whom you routinely wax lyrical utilise countless unsavoury and unregulated practitioners, from ISIS to Nusra front to mercenaries to their own special forces to Blackwater. All that matters is context, presentation, marketing and optics.
Pakistan has certainly failed on the presentation side of things. However, there is room for improvement. Ideally, we should learn the art of black ops from USA, Russia and Israel - the leaders in this field.

The glorious freedom-toting western nations of whom you routinely wax lyrical utilise countless unsavoury and unregulated practitioners, from ISIS to Nusra front to mercenaries to their own special forces to Blackwater.
Take a leaf out of the motherboat of terrorism sponsoring Saudi Arabia. All their terrorism funding happens OUTSIDE their country. Same with US and other western powers.

Pakistan's folly is it lets foreign powers conduct their games on our land- to put it short- pimping out Pakistan for moolah.

I'm a pragmatist. I know the world isn't roses.

But what kind of rulers pimps out their Shia population to please some sheikhs in the desert? Yes I am talking about the anti-Shia groups that were given a free card to run during the 80s and 90s. I can give countless other examples. Fighting the US's war (not just WoT but Afghan war too) on our territory for some cheap bucks, meanwhile destabilising FATA and the frontier region for decades.

As long as they don't bring more gender studies degrees I am fine

Pakistan is a sh*thole

That particular amendedment gonna stay in the constitution no matter how much your lot spread venom against the 99.99% majority or try to convince the white man to go daisy cutter on the brown people for your skin color or being a gujarati -------- btw going by your post history one can guess that your family lost some kinda royal status and every brown guy must pay for it -------- a trait common among indians .

There's all the knowledge you need on the internet, why can't we leverage that

Deep state is mainly composed of British left over e.g bureaucracy with a basic grip over arts and english literature . Their greed and shenanigans are largely to be blamed for the brain drain the country is expereincing .care to explain which mullah ever headed some policy making board with a mere m.a English to dictate a phd in empirical sciences ? or ever had an any say in the public adminstration domain ?
But what kind of rulers pimps out their Shia population to please some sheikhs in the desert? Yes I am talking about the anti-Shia groups that were given a free card to run during the 80s and 90s. I can give countless other examples. Fighting the US's war (not just WoT but Afghan war too) on our territory for some cheap bucks, meanwhile destabilising FATA and the frontier region for decades.

You can throw thousands of indian ethicities and Islamic schools of thoughts in the debate and try to demonize jihad ,an islamic concept of defending life and property against the crusaders and other parasites, to fetch some solace but qadianis are done for ever

Back
Top Bottom