What's new

US clears sale of Integrated Air defence weapons to India with AMRAAM C8/AIM-120D missile

Man u guys are upgrading your defense. Whom are u planning to attack?
With the economy in the slump, the modernization has actually hit a road block. All these announcements are just to create frenzy in PDF. It will probably take a long time for the equipment to be paid for and delivered.

but what about spyder? looks to be a politically motivated purchase.

This is a secret pic of LIT (Lingam InterGalactic Technologies) Advanced TANK with some babes performing the national game of Music dance

View attachment 604572

Spec :

Lingum Torch on muzzle to provide disco mode for the shemale officers to come out and dance for approx 3m:56s in midst of battle.

6 Gears, all for reverse

Powered by Gow mutra and Armor having sheets of Gobar

Rest all is classified as of now, will update the rest of the info once my friend, a Senior officer at LIT does sastay nashay again.
@Windjammer

:(
@The Eagle @waz Why are such posts allowed? An embarrassment for all others trying to have a discussion.

Man u guys are upgrading your defense. Whom are u planning to attack?
The answer lies in your question. Upgrading "defense". Precisely because we have no intention to attack first.

@The Eagle @waz Why are such posts allowed? An embarrassment for all others trying to have a discussion.

The answer lies in your question. Upgrading "defense". Precisely because we have no intention to attack first.
Ouch !!!
There is nothing much to discuss, we all had genuine discussions on first 2 pages

Shall i tag the mods for your ignorant post now? What was balakot and 26 feb all about ?
Some UFOs with indian flags killed our trees and crow?[/user]

Go ahead.
You did the job for me, and come out of your ignorance, your PM is a bulldog with saliva dripping from his mouth, ready to dust Pakistan, and here you are, “wE doNt INteNd tO atTaCK fiRsT”

To be Honest India has FAR MORE superior SAMs then Pakistan.
Pakistanis should not take this as a joke!
No matter how superior the tech is. Its not foolproof. It only makes the Integrated Defence powerful but there are several ways to tackle if you have a clear target and information about the systems. Anyway, Pakistan will probably get similar systems from China, which if not better, they could provide a similar level of protection cheaper.

You did the job for me, and come out of your ignorance, your PM is a bulldog with saliva dripping from his mouth, ready to dust Pakistan, and here you are, “wE doNt INteNd tO atTaCK fiRsT”
You are an embarrassment for all the fellow Pakistanis having discussion. Words are wasted on trolls like you.

No matter how superior the tech is. Its not foolproof. It only makes the Integrated Defence powerful but there are several ways to tackle if you have a clear target and information about the systems. Anyway, Pakistan will probably get similar systems from China, which if not better, they could provide a similar level of protection cheaper.

You are an embarrassment for all the fellow Pakistanis having discussion. Words are wasted on trolls like you.
Truth is a truth and i am having a genuine discussion with you with a genuine and REAL reply. You said that India doesn’t intend to go on offence first while Balakot doesnt support your statement and neither does the current indian warmongering statements from your generals and government.

Hmm, What next, 114 Made in India F-21 ??

On a serious note, rapid build up & purchasing by Indians for all 3 services while their national Airline is going broke & will need to be shut down if not sold / privatized.

Maybe i am wrong but some red flags must rise now in our HQs if not already. As many members have already expressed their concern time & again that after 27th Feb saga, India has gone on a shopping spree while already few big ticket items are on order & will try to square the debt as soon as they seem confident & ready.

Despite knowing the fact that Pakistan cannot win an arms race with our neighbor, I am sure we are not that broke that we cannot manage to spare few $$ for whatever new procurement/s (Air Defence & Strike capability) our Forces think is necessary to maintain minimum conventional deterrence & be able to reply back in kind as well for any future misadventure in coming years (taking into account new weapon systems being incorporated by Indian forces). It is a hard time for our economy but a compromise should not be made for the safety & integrity of our homeland.

A dialogue from movie Munich

"It (homeland) costs dearly, but home always does"

For us Pakistanis, the cost is both; literal & metaphorical.

@MastanKhan
I will finish by quoting your signature & if you feel your view as well;

" Price of SUCCESS is ALWAYS too high, but PRICE of COWARDICE is HIGHER ".

Last edited:
Should i expect F-16 coming to India? Compliments Imran Khan.

Seems like our AMRAAMs did make a significant impact on them
They had zero defense against AIM, this is why political channels were used to keep PAF away from firing more AIM.

Back
Top Bottom