What's new

US clears sale of Integrated Air defence weapons to India with AMRAAM C8/AIM-120D missile

Although during both the 1965 and 1971 wars, India launched several Soviet-type SAMs at PAF aircraft without a single hit however the Indians ended the jinx on 27th February and in all earnest this system will be more of a threat to Indian pilots than anyone else.

Naturally, since they are both ground-based systems.
:lol::lol:

That’s some legend level trolling !!!

Keep the mood up

I remember Pakistanis on this forum saying Pakistan should get AIM-120D for Afghan peace deal but India gets it instead.

Those alleged Pakistanis will be settling too short for Afghan Peace Deal, in-fact. Mere AIM-120Ds for Afghan Peace Deal, if it has to come into play like this? Those can make it to existing fleet as AMRAAMs. Really surprised by the notion that "Instead India gets it".

Thats Really Unfair from you guys @F-22Raptor @gambit. Atleast should had looked into India's S400 deal

I really wished we got F 16s Blk 72s and our old ones getting upgraded to V Standard with AIM 120Ds

In other words all Russian and Israeli stuff India got is trash.
I wonder what country india will turn to once they fail to use even US weapons properly !!!

Indians ghalat nai hain, wo becharay ghalat sayyaray pe utar gaye hain asal mein...

This is an surface to air integrated defense system not any Air to Air missile. Washington uses IADWS for air defense roles in washington and other key installations. Basically it provides short to medium range defense in one package.

Thats Really Unfair from you guys @F-22Raptor @gambit

I really wished we got F 16s Blk 72s and our old ones getting upgraded to V Standard with AIM 120Ds
Hey, don’t give up yet !!!

In the worst case scenario that PAF fails to get upgrades and more F-16s, blessing would be in the form of Chinese, i am sure of that, or even Russian. Maybe PAF might altogether change it’s doctrines and get some J-20s. Or get some J-31s to Fill the gap of F-16 desired fleet of 120.

Both if these options are short term options, J-31 is very soon to LRIP....

Well, the thread is about Indian Procurements, let’s not go deep into J-31/20

This is an surface to air integrated defense system not any Air to Air missile. Washington uses IADWS for air defense roles in washington and other key installations. Basically it provides short to medium range defense in one package.
It should be very effective considering the lethality of our AMRAAMS

Hey, don’t give up yet !!!

In the worst case scenario that PAF fails to get upgrades and more F-16s, blessing would be in the form of Chinese, i am sure of that, or even Russian. Maybe PAF might altogether change it’s doctrines and get some J-20s. Or get some J-31s to Fill the gap of F-16 desired fleet of 120.

Both if these options are short term options, J-31 is very soon to LRIP....

Well, the thread is about Indian Procurements, let’s not go deep into J-31/20
We should give Middle Finger to US now. How can this not create Unbalance in South Asia? Our FO has given statement against S400

Oh...no no... Brother mine... you are too rational...

No. It is not a country... after the US weapons... but I Am Not Suposed To Tell You That!

@The Eagle Peace in AF on Our Terms Only!
Supa Supa Pawa, oopss sorry, couldn’t resist leaking the truth :fie::fie:

We should give Middle Finger to US now. How can this not create Unbalance in South Asia? Our FO has given statement against S400
Let’s wait and see. I have been impatiently patient till the timeline Khafee sir hinted us about. Won’t dream anything before that time, else, definitely time changes very quickly, kal Gripen lerahe the to aj Rafale. These defence deals are very prone to modifications and cancellations.

It should be very effective considering the lethality of our AMRAAMS
Basically this is what they bought has a range of 180km. It is a combo of stingers and aim 120.
1024px-AIM-120_AMRAAM_P6230147.JPG

As for effectiveness India has S300 in its inventory so they just bought it bcz Americans were pissed about s400.

This is extremely disturbing development, lads!

With this Game Changer the Might of India has become too Mighty!

We have now NOTHING to answer this... too powerful, too powerful... India is too powerful after this Game Changer!

And then Indian troops in Kabulistan... we need to connect these dots... @SIPRA

Few things come into mind, after reading the scary OP news:
1) I have ordered a few packs of XANAX (1 mg), because I am finding it extremely difficult to sleep.
2) It may also imply that the future fratricides, by Indian forces, would, most probably, be by American missiles.
3) Yeh Gangus hamain yarkaanay ki koshish kartay haen; lekin iss process main yarrak khud jaatay haen.
4) If this sale becomes successful; then its marketing commission should be paid, by US, to Pakistan.

Basically this is what they bought has a range of 180km. It is a combo of stingers and aim 120.
1024px-AIM-120_AMRAAM_P6230147.JPG

As for effectiveness India has S300 in its inventory so they just bought it bcz Americans were pissed about s400.
Range signaficantly decreases in Ground Launched

So we forget F-16s now or should we get even more excited ?

@aliyusuf @HRK @Signalian @Mangus Ortus Novem Interesting development brothers.
As I said sometime ago at this forum India is preferred regional power for USA and I don't see change of policy any time soon so rather to comment about any particular weapon system I would say US would strengthen war fighting capabilities of Indian forces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom