What's new

US clears sale of Integrated Air defence weapons to India with AMRAAM C8/AIM-120D missile

Oh partial payment is done,its delivery begin little late as usual, and THAAD has only one mission ANTI BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFESE, WHEREAS S-400 IS MULTI-ROLE SYSTEM, IT CAPABLE TO INTERCEPT JET CRUISE MISSILES/SMART MUNITION ETC ETC, MOST PROBABLY INDIA CONTINUES TO PURCHASE S-400 SYSTEM FROM RUSSIA RATHER THEN PURCHASE THAAD FROM USA
AND LAST THERE IS NO NEWS THAT INDIA CHOSES THAAD OVER S-400

Payment was done for their FGFA project too before pulling the plug. India is getting THAAD & NASAMS-II combo.

Payment was done for their FGFA project too before pulling the plug. India is getting THAAD & NASAMS-II combo.
oh bhai you have comprehension problem, NASASM II will defense for Delhi its not for strategic purpose/system (ABM), and no indian or US sources confirm that India choses THAAD over S-400 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

If indeed this system is for the Delhi NCR then it would be more cost-effective to make sure we have systems that can penetrate these defenses. stealth cruise missiles and hypersonic glide vehicles would be better investment then overspending on air defenses. A good offense deterrent is the best defense.

oh bhai you have comprehension problem, NASASM II will defense for Delhi its not for strategic purpose/system (ABM), and no indian or US sources confirm that India choses THAAD over S-400 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The negotiations for THAAD are in still in progress. Once the deal is done for THAAD, India will pull the plug on S-400.

NASAMS-II will not replace S-400. It THAAD which will replace S-400 deal.

The negotiations for THAAD are in still in progress. Once the deal is done for THAAD, India will pull the plug on S-400.

NASAMS-II will not replace S-400. It THAAD which will replace S-400 deal.
I am talking about source outside source from PDF, THAAD offer to INDIA by USA but India rejected this offer, and GIVE ME SOURCE THAT NEGOTIATIONS IS STILL IN PROGRESS FOR THAAD BETWEEN INDIA AND USA:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I am talking about source outside source from PDF, THAAD offer to INDIA by USA but India rejected this offer, and GIVE ME SOURCE THAT NEGOTIATIONS IS STILL IN PROGRESS FOR THAAD BETWEEN INDIA AND USA:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

He doesnt have any source... only spreading false propaganda.... S400 is a done deal and last year itself india cleared advance payment. First battery is expected to be delivered by september 2021...

Back
Top Bottom