What's new

US (CIA) removed Imran Khan govt: Former British Ambassador

CivilianSupremacy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Though, its no secret anymore that General Bajwa & military establishment removed Imran khan govt as US was displeased on Imran Khan's Russia & China Policy, His fierce opposition to any US drone, His initiatives to bring China close to OIC etc.
Now credible people who held important positions are coming in front and telling the obvious:

Capture_tweet.PNG

tweet link:

My opinion is it's less the CIA and Biden administration, and more of the State department being overzealous. I highly doubt Biden or the CIA even knew this was gonna happen; a classic case of the left hand not talking to the right hand, or even the head.

US' various government departments are known to be (surprisingly) incompetent at communicating with each other. This mostly stems from competition where each department competes for more funding and relevance.

The Americans claim that Pakistan is of no importance...

It is not underreported. It is intentionally hidden under a rug.

Its very alarming tweet which also shows raise serious questions on our national security. Also raise loyality of our Judge Generals & politicians.

My opinion is it's less the CIA and Biden administration, and more of the State department being overzealous. I highly doubt Biden or the CIA even knew this was gonna happen; a classic case of the left hand not talking to the right hand, or even the head.

US' various government departments are known to be (surprisingly) incompetent at communicating with each other. This mostly stems from competition where each department competes for more funding and relevance.

I do have the same feeling that Nawaz and Zardari was told about NCM by Americans else they would not not be knowing. about how it works in a domocracy.Biden and administration has nothing to do about it. IK is farting from his mouth.

😂😂😂

Yeah, an ex-Ambassador appointed to Uzbekistan from 2002-2004 from a third country has confirmed it, so it must be true. :D

He’s gora

That’s all that matters. Goras are credible lol

Enslaved nation

I heard in a talk show by a a military analyst that Bajwa even talked about compromising Nukes to another General. He knew the army was not going to back him up.

No wonder Bajwa flew away like a crow after retirement because he was exposed big time and was being watched in the military.

A Gora married to an Uzbeki and a social agenda campaigner to boot. Must be taken seriously, of course. :D
How does marrying an uzbeki disqualifies him from giving an opinion?

That man probably has more sources than you can have in your entire existence. Im sure CIA will declassify it in a few years, as usual.

Be it State Department or CIA, there is one factor common in this regime change - the local collaborator. The history of regime change by Americans is full of documented facts in which military generals have been collaborator of choice. The second choice is religious entities or corrupt politicians. But the path is always created by military generals.

We have seen enough of evidence even in history of Pakistan where these two main collaborators have facilitated instability in the country.

Dont believe me? Read this book. American regime change operations start from 1893 and continue to this day.

How does marrying an uzbeki disqualifies him from giving an opinion?

Did I say that at all? Of course he is entitled to give his opinion, but it is up to the intellect of the reader to accord it its significance.

(And just how you are able to compare his resources with mine over the InterWebz is beyond me. :D)

(And what is even more remarkable is that you can predict what the CIA will do in a few years. Impressive indeed! :lol: )

Saaen to Saaen, Saeen ka kutta bhi Saeen.

Pehle CIA/WH the, ab state dept bhi khud hi regime changes krne lg gya he?

@Bleek

Not according to @VCheng This man claims that anything "anti-American" vis a vis Pakistan is by default a lie.
Don't you know? USA is innocent until proven guilty. (Even then the burden of proof is impossibly high). For the rest of the world, the opposite is true.

Back
Top Bottom