What's new

Imran Khan full speech in National Assembly !!

I think this was a particularly regrettable post, you gone the denial route, citing "international moves" you ask "if we could have done, would we not have done it" -- and then yo offer to barter the writ of the Pakistani state and nation to any who may hold you hostage to do so -- I really think you had a case to make, but chose a very poor series of positions, because they are indefensible.

By the way you left out CIA, Mossad and RAW - You can and should do better

its your own vivid imagination.. not my views...

okay they dont exist. its just us. happy denial day to you !!

p.s.

Kaptaans Speech seen by 30k in less than 2 hours

@Leader; There is a lot that demands that Pak Army keeps on fighting for the next 50 years in this process destroy infrastructure of the country, destroy economy and terrorists kill more people of KPK mostly.

Those lot are neither happy at the achievements of Pak Army nor are they happy when Pak Army/GOP wants to negotiate with those Groups in a sensible way to end this blood shed.

These are the people who are confused but at the same time these are the people who do not wish to see stability in Pakistan. They talk big but do not have solution, let them be, I find them very immature they write long speeches with little solution provided.

The insanity has to stop killing each other not giving peace a chance. My question to them is do they have billions to fight this long war when no western nation supports us but want to to kill and be killed but keep on fight while they negotiate with the same groups. The question is are they ready to sacrifice more of our Troops and civilians in the retaliation by these groups fighting a long WOT. Simply put they aren't happy at anything demanding people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when you think the Cult of personality of the MQM is over, here we go getting another

A true Pakistani patriot. If our assembly can be full of Imrans we would get a lot more work done.

I dunno may be we should ask Mr. Wali Ur Rahman

Again so much has been said about Wali's choice as a target and the brilliance from the white house coming from it. The first PTI guy was killed days after Wali was killed.

The guy who exposed himself for these so called talks was taken out. There was no real kamaal of intelligence pin pointing where Wali was. He himself had volunteered to come forward to talk. Claiming his kill will be something like firing on the new Taliban office opened yesterday in Qatar by a drone and then saying look we're firing on the Taliban.

PTI ke saath toh hand hua tha due to that kill.

A brilliant speech by Kaptaan as expected now as far as Taliban issue is concerned i just want to say that you can never beat them or finish them by force, today or tomorrow eventually we have to come on dialogue table to resolve this issue, force wud bring anarchy not the results.

I heard that part in which IK speaks against Pakistan Defence Budget today morning & I disagree with all the politicians who say Pakistan Army is taking away a big part of the budget, the people need to understand that Pakistan Defence Budget is only 8% which is the lowest & a country which is facing rented terrorists daily its Defence budget needs to be high. All the corruption is done by the corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians, they harm Pakistan they haunt the poor & in the end if Pakistan Army is to be blamed for everything then you people better wake up & shame on this so called Tsunami man.

If Pakistan Defence is strong then there will be Pakistan & everybody can breathe free air otherwise let us welcome Syrian, Libyan & Iraqi situation our country. Shame on this Tsunami man & others like him who point fingers on Pakistan Army just only to gain popularity in the eyes of US, India & allies.

Dehshatgardi government ya party nhn laray gi, puri qaum ko larna paray gi!

The best statement.

This speech was much better than the usual ramblings in NA of 'Musharraf kay sathion ko pakro, Article 6, yeh karo, woh karo, martial law blah blah blah'. Focusing in current issues.

That woman who cross talked got a big facepalm...around 37:00.

What was Sheikh Rashid saying when Ch Nisar got up?

First time I've seen Ch NIsar smile!!!

1011418_436492879782603_101361232_n.jpg

The whole session was in a good mood, and also serious and thought provoking.

Others start dishing out 10 year old trash of personal enmities and Musharraf and all...look to the future.

Back
Top Bottom