What's new

US CENTCOM adviser sees Pakistan in danger

Skreaming Skull,

The GoP has not official blamed India for any of this - that is a patent lie.

The GoI has however blamed Pakistani institutions and Pakistan all along, so lets get of this nonsensical 'India is taking responsibility and Pakistan is not' diatribe. India has been doing nothing but tossing mud everywhere in the hope that it sticks.

Get off your high horse - earlier I warned Pakistani members form going off on emotional rants, the same applies to the Indian members as well. Post constructively and analytically, not with distortions and broad invalid generalizations.

'The GoI has however blamed Pakistani institutions and Pakistan all along'....does this really concern with what is being discussed in this thread? Please care to enlighten me if it does!

'earlier I warned Pakistani members form going off on emotional rants'....a little less policing from your side will probably help you take things in a more constructive manner.

'The GoI has however blamed Pakistani institutions and Pakistan all along'....does this really concern with what is being discussed in this thread? Please care to enlighten me if it does!

'earlier I warned Pakistani members form going off on emotional rants'....a little less policing from your side will probably help you take things in a more constructive manner.

Take it easy man..its there forum...its there rules and we should respect that...Also...given the quality of debate in last 10 days....well lets say...not what use to be ..... mods are very hard pressed.... lets give them a break and keep thinks light.....

tx

"understand the fact that Pakistan is only 62 years old "
The "Pakistan" of today is only 38 years old by my count.

In 1947 there was East Pakistan and West Pakistan.

It was still 'Pakistan", with two wings, East and West.

East Pakistan seceded from 'Pakistan' and formed Bangladesh, West Pakistan remained part of Pakistan and therefore Pakistan remained.

Does revisionist history and distortions have no bounds for anti-Pakistanis?

Sorry, but I volunteer for 'policing', and using my 'policing authority', I declare you shall take a break for a week to chill, reflect, and not question what I do with my policing authority.

A very 'constructive' act on my part if I may say so.

Read forum rules again - if you have questions about moderator decisions, approach them through PM. Criticism and rants on the open forum over moderator decisions will earn you bans.

"Criticism and rants on the open forum over moderator decisions will earn you bans."

Thus it is written. So it shall be.

He still breathes, sire.:D

Do not forebear. Make haste to apply the coup de grace lest he rise and verily strike as a serpent!

"Criticism and rants on the open forum over moderator decisions will earn you bans."

Thus it is written. So it shall be.

He still breathes, sire.:D

Do not forebear. Make haste to apply the coup de grace lest he rise and verily strike as a serpent!

:lol:

Hopefully the IP will give the 'striking serpent' away.

It's cool.

"Banned" status simply hadn't popped up yet when I posted.

I see it now.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom