What's new

US bought France-bound face masks for CASH from China – French official

Many here in PDF say that the world is rejecting Chinese PPE products...

All that fight over the so called " Cheap Chinese junk" ! I guess its not not cheap junk when your life depends on it !

FAKE NEWS
no, since a 2nd story of US govot people stealing via cash buying medical equipment for GErmany, so this is the 2nd time, so not fake news.

All that fight over the so called " Cheap Chinese junk" ! I guess its not not cheap junk when your life depends on it !
Exactly- everything is relative. Cheap CHinese junk that is the best hope for saving lives that rich super white countries cant make means CHina is manufacturing life Gold for the world. if you cant do better than China, just shut up.

Breach of contract
but can you believe that @That Guy thinks America buying off France's supplies on the airport runway isnt corruption by US officials??

I just dislike all the PDfers who have a different standard for developing/brown people countries vs white countries. They were the same people attacking Iranian govt for being so bad about handling Corona virus, but we dont see their complaints today against US, Italy, Spain. these cowards believe since they are white countries, they are doing the best anybody can do smfh.

They're doing whatever they have to, in order to protect their citizens and nation.
But didnt it require CHina to be "corrupt " in order for that to happen? You dont understand logic. How can CHina's corruption(like u accuse CHina only of here) help the US but you only give understanding and compliment to the US side of that equation? you know it takes 2 to tango in business right? you are biased and have an inferiority complex.
Besides, they're enabling corruption in China, not back home.
China has always been corrupt, so you're not discussing or highlighting anything new bro. Also, the locaiton of the corrupt officail does not determine the location that that corruption affects. what am i saying? the fact that the US officials on that runway with cash buying EU countries equipment IS also making corruption happen IN the US cuz what system and country are they doing that on behalf of? stop your myopic way of understanding these issues.

This is an open forum, and I'm talking about the thread topic, as is my right and duty.
its not your duty, especially when its based on contradictory logic and double standards based on which country is white and which one is not.

This is a less than basic understanding of the situation. This entire event has shown nations that they cannot continue to rely on China for their medical needs.
NOt at all- i'm on it. youre the one assuming we are still in year 2005 with your old, irrelevant theories about global power and international dynamics.
Take Canada, for example, we're on the verge of producing medical equipment at home, that we traditionally bought from China. It's a matter of national security.
go sit down.You are not talking about the big boys.
On top of that, a number of nations have rejected Chinese medical equipment, citing poor quality. True or false, that's a stigma that China will now have to live with.
There is no Stigma on China(this is only in your brain)from those countries because if they could do better than China, they would've done better and not asked China for medical supplies. Once again, no one asked you to need China- but you keep needing China, while at the same time saying they're taking a reputation damage? are you kidding me? this what i dont like about people like u - u go emotional when sht is technical and strategic.
Basically China has to play ball here.
China BEEN playing serious ball. who else is playing MORE SEIROUS ball right now than China? i'll wait for you.

Also, the fact that Chinese officials can be so easily bribed is an indication to the international community that China may not be able to honor future contracts,
Your'e worried about contracts in teh future when you might actually die this year due to medical supplies you depend on China for? People will keep doing business with China. Inferior Chinese goods have been on markets for decades, and China has gotten more respect from teh world while this has happened, so you're just trying to feed us your own bs propaganda. The developing world respects and likes China's value to them, and that's ALOT of people in teh world. You cant get it though...beyong your level of understanding.
nd that doesn't just include medical equipment, like n95 face masks, isolation gowns, medical hand sanitizers...this can extend to other industries as well, such as computer components, or even something as simple as furniture.
what BS. If you cant make it, and make it for a good price, guess wher your hypocritical azz is going to? yup- China. wtf are you talking about?

Nonsense.

1. France flies a cargo plane to China.
2. China loads it up as per the order.
3. Americans come to the airport with cash.
4. France accepts new transaction.
5. France authorises flight transfer.
6. France flies the cargo plane to the US.
7. US, Europe and their minions blame China.

This is the lie in this equation:
4. France accepts new transaction.
If France accepted this new transaction then why did French govt officials complain about this transaction involving US officials?? that's contradictory.

but can you believe that @That Guy thinks America buying off France's supplies on the airport runway isnt corruption by US officials??

I just dislike all the PDfers who have a different standard for developing/brown people countries vs white countries. They were the same people attacking Iranian govt for being so bad about handling Corona virus, but we dont see their complaints today against US, Italy, Spain. these cowards believe since they are white countries, they are doing the best anybody can do smfh.

The US official was likely a US Intelligence officer, meaning it's his job to do so.

Also, corruption is a betrayal of one's country, in this case, the US official is helping protect his country.

Let's put it like this, if the nationalities were reversed, and China was buying, and the US was selling, it would be corruption within the US, not China.

Also, by your logic, if a spy bribes someone from an enemy nation, that means the nation the spy belongs to is engaging in corrupt practices, instead of spy-works.

You're mistaken if you think I'm praising the US. Reality doesn't change, because of like or dislike.

The US is currently trying to screw over all of its allies, including Canada. They confiscated a bunch of 3m n95 masks that were meant for germany, and are planning on banning exports of vital PPE equipment meant for Canada.

Considering I'm volunteering at a hospital, where we need those supplies, I can tell you right now that I'm NOT happy.

But didnt it require CHina to be "corrupt " in order for that to happen? You dont understand logic. How can CHina's corruption(like u accuse CHina only of here) help the US but you only give understanding and compliment to the US side of that equation? you know it takes 2 to tango in business right? you are biased and have an inferiority complex.

China has always been corrupt, so you're not discussing or highlighting anything new bro. Also, the locaiton of the corrupt officail does not determine the location that that corruption affects. what am i saying? the fact that the US officials on that runway with cash buying EU countries equipment IS also making corruption happen IN the US cuz what system and country are they doing that on behalf of? stop your myopic way of understanding these issues.

its not your duty, especially when its based on contradictory logic and double standards based on which country is white and which one is not.

NOt at all- i'm on it. youre the one assuming we are still in year 2005 with your old, irrelevant theories about global power and international dynamics.

go sit down.You are not talking about the big boys.

There is no Stigma on China(this is only in your brain)from those countries because if they could do better than China, they would've done better and not asked China for medical supplies. Once again, no one asked you to need China- but you keep needing China, while at the same time saying they're taking a reputation damage? are you kidding me? this what i dont like about people like u - u go emotional when sht is technical and strategic.

China BEEN playing serious ball. who else is playing MORE SEIROUS ball right now than China? i'll wait for you.

Your'e worried about contracts in teh future when you might actually die this year due to medical supplies you depend on China for? People will keep doing business with China. Inferior Chinese goods have been on markets for decades, and China has gotten more respect from teh world while this has happened, so you're just trying to feed us your own bs propaganda. The developing world respects and likes China's value to them, and that's ALOT of people in teh world. You cant get it though...beyong your level of understanding.

what BS. If you cant make it, and make it for a good price, guess wher your hypocritical azz is going to? yup- China. wtf are you talking about?
Thanks for the insults, bro.

I was gonna take your comment seriously, because your initial comment was at least somewhat respectful.

Your accusations and insults are completely and utterly unjustifiable.

Last edited:
American Exceptionalism baybeee!! NATO members are getting a taste of American exceptionalism lol, and yeah China is extremely corrupt, nothing new here.

The company selling the supplies was the American company 3M. Any decision to divert the supplies has nothing to do with Chinese Gov.

Chinese government should investigate any incidents of bribery, blackmailing, spies and traitors. While the Trump regime obviously bears full responsibility for this, China must combat erosion from outside, that reflect badly on Chinese ties with all these countries (Canada, Germany, France, Brazil) that had their deliveries snubbed under the nose by the USA. It's already a shame China is too kind to let this terror regime survive sending and selling medical supplies directly to the USA, but this is just wrong.

Back
Top Bottom