What's new

US bought France-bound face masks for CASH from China

If you have a problem with me take it to the GHQ please.
I will start from the crime scene. If it is necessary, I will bring it to GHQ.
@WebMaster , @Horus , @The Eagle , @dbc , @大汉奸柳传志

dbc:
I've tagged the mods let them decide if the ratings is undeserved.
The negative rating was for insults - he called me illiterate and other names. This is against forum rules thus the negative rating.
How many did you give out the negative ratings in this thread alone? Are all those be because of "insult"?
To be exact, how about his one below?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-b...r-cash-from-china.659438/page-2#post-12195292

besides, his calling you "illiterate " is just an subjective perception or an opinion, not necessarily an insult

Last edited:
I will start from the crime scene. If it is necessary, I will bring it to GHQ.
@WebMaster , @Horus , @The Eagle , @dbc , @大汉奸柳传志

As you wish! but hey I don't care, If I get banned It will be for the first time since I joined in 2009!!
Besides, my time is worth serious money in the real world so a ban will be my cue to move on, never to return.

..and I will have you to thank for the impetus!

CIAO and good luck!

As you wish! but hey I don't care, If I get banned It will be for the first time since I joined in 2009!!
Besides, my time is worth serious money in the real world so a ban will be my cue to move on, never to return.

..and I will have you to thank for the impetus!

CIAO and good luck!
Why would you think you will get banned? Shouldn't you expect a gold medal for what you have done so good as you furiously defend yourself? or deep inside, you know you have done sh*tload of propaganda. Hence, you have the hunch of getting banned.

But hey, instead of getting banned, I do not think you are worth of the title of TTA. that is just my opinion though.

Why would you think you will get banned? Shouldn't you expect a gold medal for what you have done so good as you furiously defend yourself? or deep inside, you know you have done sh*tload of propaganda. Hence, you have the hunch of getting banned.

But hey, instead of getting banned, I do not think you are worth of the title of TTA. that is just my opinion though.

If I do get banned it will not be because of anything I have posted. It stems from a realization that my time on PDF is wasted on people that are fixed, unwilling and unable to accept anything that does not correspond with their world view.

As for my TTA status, I didn't ask for it, I woke up one morning it was there. I won't miss it if its stripped from me. I know more about US combat aircraft, tactics , training and weapons than anyone here and hence my TTA designation. But since you wouldn't know the difference between a bunt and a putt you are probably less valuable to this military forum.

I can tell you the J-20 can't bunt! :agree:

Last edited:
We don't do deliveries, it's a french cargo plane. Does it make sense to you that the french paid cash upfront, flew all the way to China, did not get the goods, but somehow they decided to fly the goods to America?

Um no it does not make sense because here is a Chinese cargo plane landing in France a WEEK AGO with masks and other items

Maybe France has Chinese characters on their freighters now...

Of course this is from China Global Television Network so maybe it shouldn't be trusted as it is a perpetual spewer of FAKE NEWS..

Last edited:
Um no it does not make sense because here is a Chinese cargo plane landing in France a WEEK AGO with masks and other items

Maybe France has Chinese characters on their freighters now...

Of course this is from China Global Television Network so maybe it shouldn't be trusted as it is a perpetual spewer of FAKE NEWS..

that was either a donation or France rented cargo plane from Chinese companies, I'd still consider that french. they rent Russian cargos too

http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/g...ques-chinois-par-avion-30-03-2020-8290713.php

right now facemasks can pretty much sell themselves, you tell me why on earth would China run errand of a delivery boy in such a seller's market. You want it? fly your own plane here to get it. simple as that:bunny:

Dear Mods, @WebMaster , @IRFAN ALI BALOCH , @The Eagle :
It is my observation that one of PDF TTAs has been abusing its power and privilege for quite a long time. This TTA has churned out negative marks to different opinions and at the same time marked positive on some of worthless propaganda.

Please reach GHQ Section, post a thread, share details of your concern along with links to the relevant post so that matter be resolved accordingly. I don't see that discussing all that on open forum will bring any good.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom