What's new

US bought France-bound face masks for CASH from China

The French should simply sue the Chinese company for damages due to breach-of-contract. Oh wait...good luck winning that in Chinese kangaroo courts where red envelopes talk more than signed agreements.
Ooo come on bro, US is so desperate and willing to pay double, France is an American colony, I am sure they will understand. But but what happened to No Chinese made goods..... I don't understand....

View attachment 619965

How do you know that there was any "breach-of-contract" ?

Why are you saying that the Chinese decided to renege on agreement ? Do you know what the agreement was ? Did the agreement specify when masks will be delivered ?
Most likely the delivery period is not specified, so until they reach French soil, those goods are not for France, the manufacturer simply let US jump queue when they paid double.

I read the OP twice and listened to Renaud Muselier's interview in French. Muselier did not say the French sold the masks to the Americans. Stop your lies please, the Chinese diverted a French consignment to the Americans for more cash.
So the French are really complaining about their own citizens working against the safety/survival of their own country?

Really?

More like some Chinese company that was easily bribed...because they certainly don't care who gets it.

@Vergennes

We don't do deliveries, it's a french cargo plane. Does it make sense to you that the french paid cash upfront, flew all the way to China, did not get the goods, but somehow they decided to fly the goods to America?

We don't do deliveries, it's a french cargo plane. Does it make sense to you that the french paid cash upfront, flew all the way to China, did not get the goods, but somehow they decided to fly the goods to America?

Stop your lies the tweet from Air France is completely unrelated to the topic.
It’s a thank you from Air France to French medical personnel.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM please can you do something about the blatant repeated lies.

Stop your lies the tweet from Air France is completely unrelated to the topic.
It’s a thank you from Air France to French medical personnel.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM please can you do something about the blatant repeated lies.

completely unrelated to the topic? LOL

if you can't read french, there is Google translate you know?:lol:

first paragraph in English

"Our first Boeing 777 Cargo has just arrived in #ParisCDG with nearly 100 tons of medical equipment on board, including 5 million masks."

wonder why they gave a think tank title to such an illiterate.:rofl:

This is outrageous!!

France needs to hold China accountable for this.

completely unrelated to the topic? LOL

if you can't read french, there is Google translate you know?:lol:

first paragraph in English

"Our first Boeing 777 Cargo has just arrived in #ParisCDG with nearly 100 tons of medical equipment on board, including 5 million masks."

wonder why they gave a think tank title to such an illiterate.:rofl:

yes a random AF cargo plane arrived with supplies ...how is it related to this incident of diverted supplies?are you suggesting this aircraft flew to the United States with its cargo of 5 million masks and tweeted a tribute to French hospital workers?

Most likely the delivery period is not specified, so until they reach French soil, those goods are not for France, the manufacturer simply let US jump queue when they paid double.
Exactly what happened..

yes a random AF cargo plane arrived with supplies ...how is it related to this incident of diverted supplies?are you suggesting this aircraft flew to the United States with its cargo of 5 million masks and tweeted a tribute to French hospital workers?

Trying to change subject? I thought we were talking about your illiteracy in French.:lol:

if you wish to continue the discussion on topic, you have to undo the ratings first and apologize to me. Otherwise I wouldn't consider debating with you worthy of my time.:-)

Dear Mods, @WebMaster , @IRFAN ALI BALOCH , @The Eagle :
It is my observation that one of PDF TTAs has been abusing its power and privilege for quite a long time. This TTA has churned out negative marks to different opinions and at the same time marked positive on some of worthless propaganda.

Trying to change subject? I thought we were talking about your illiteracy in French.:lol:

if you wish to continue the discussion on topic, you have to undo the ratings first and apologize to me. Otherwise I wouldn't consider debating with you worthy of my time.:-)

I've tagged the mods let them decide if the ratings is undeserved.

Dear Mods, @WebMaster , @IRFAN ALI BALOCH , @The Eagle :
It is my observation that one of PDF TTAs has been abusing its power and privilege for quite a long time. This TTA has churned out negative marks to different opinions and at the same time marked positive on some of worthless propaganda.

The negative rating was for insults - he called me illiterate and other names. This is against forum rules thus the negative rating.

I've tagged the mods let them decide if the ratings is undeserved.

The negative rating was for insults - he called me illiterate and other names. This is against forum rules thus the negative rating.
How many did you give out the negative ratings in this thread alone? Are all those be because of "insult"?
To be exact, how about his one below?
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-b...r-cash-from-china.659438/page-2#post-12195292

besides, his calling you "illiterate " is just an subjective perception or an opinion, not necessarily an insult

Back
Top Bottom