What's new

US blocked transfer of Jordanian F-16s to Pakistan

China must have reverse engineered it by now.

Put your f-16 blk 52 against any chinese fighter(not 5th gen). Chinese will get their tails behind.

That is the main reason Pak's focus is to develop indigenous capabilities. JF17 doesn't yet compare to the F16 but it will soon and probably even surpass it in terms of avionics(in future blocks) for a cheaper price.

Nothing can be said about capabilities of jf-17's.

Impressive, overall speech but then comes India.

That is the main reason Pak's focus is to develop indigenous capabilities. JF17 doesn't yet compare to the F16 but it will soon and probably even surpass it in terms of avionics(in future blocks) for a cheaper price.
A bird in hand is worthy of billions with BUSH....

Elhamdulillah!!! Now, on full throttle toward JF17 Blk3/4... as an immediate step, and 5th gen as a next step. Nothing like the "singularity of purpose"!!!! It gains the Ehl-i Iman whatever they target for - it includes Pak itself!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Put your f-16 blk 52 against any chinese fighter(not 5th gen). Chinese will get their tails behind.

Nothing can be said about capabilities of jf-17's.
Well obviously it wasn't developed by US or some other country with an established defence industry but the more it is used by PAF and other Air Forces the more ppl will get to find out it's capabilities.

Even turkey wanted pakistani pilots to train their pilots on their f-16's, U.S vetoed it even.
From where pakistan will get spare parts of f-16 during war ?
Who else other than China????

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer Any truth to this?
People specially those from our Eastern flank are reading too much into this.....no joy for you characters.
The US may have blocked the transfer of F-16s from Jordan but has the US refused to sell the aircraft provided we finance them.!!!
The transfer doesn't benefit US unless we get them upgraded in America however selling directly to us for hard cash is in US interest....keep in mind the issue of Eight F-16s which has become bone of contention.

A bird in hand is worthy of billions with BUSH....

Elhamdulillah!!! Now, on full throttle toward JF17 Blk3/4... as an immediate step, and 5th gen as a next step. Nothing like the "singularity of purpose"!!!! It gains the Ehl-i Iman whatever they target for - it includes Pak itself!!!!

Bro Ehl-i Iman ,Pakistani policy makers are the last ones to call that.
Our Finance minister walks around like a thief on TV since it was known his asset rise after becoming minister was 90 percent.

Why do we need the yankies here?.
Its very simple ,we have invested huge chunk in JF-17 and its a perfect fighter with great allround capabilities and has been proven in combat,We know the limitations it has.
Next we should induct the 5th Generation platform ,Pakistan could surprise the world here with either TFX or Chinese platform which have been offered,It seriously doesn't make sense to be wanting those F-16s .....I think the minister was arguing for a bygone case or that the policy maker has lost his mind.

Even turkey wanted pakistani pilots to train their pilots on their f-16's, U.S vetoed it even.
From where pakistan will get spare parts of f-16 during war ?
You should worry about your own dilemma.... even during relative peacetime, some 35% of your MKIs are grounded due to spare issues....what will IAF do in case of a conflict.

Israel. I have read on PDF that a Sr Mod suggested that in past, they got the F-16 parts from Israel.
Don't be too surprised, those extra large fuel drop tanks on the right is not an American invention.

10329239_551199191664564_4472994776597051508_n_zps4a6ad13d.jpg

PAF fleet is seriously under threat to remain a effective detterant.

USA has utterly ruined that credible detterance with sanctions , and blocks to get spare upgrades and new fighters.

As for Pakistan buying at FULL PRICE for a new block 52 out of their own Pockets usa knows it is not happening

FOR THOSE SAYING USA LOST PAKISTAN ,,, I suggest you look at the F35 order book to 20+ airforces ............yeah you got it its worth $200 billion ....... THATS JUST F35

I do not believe they will lose too mucvh sleep over 8 to 10 f16 FPR RELATIVE pennies in contrast

THIS IS A MASSIVE STRATGIC CHANGE ------ I'm don't think most Pakistanis realise the effect of NO USA backing for PAF and its govt is going to have long term especially in a conflict with india

All usa diplomatic support
Global real time satalite intel
spares and parts
And even special forces advice will be supported and approved to india

I think USA is itching to get INDIA on side

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom