What's new

US Black Hawk crashes near N Korean border.

But it is Provocative, right? Just because NK started provoking US doesn't mean any actions the US does isn't the same. So we finally landed that you agree it's provocative.

If you don't agree, then Japan bought the Islands in dispute, then that is provocative and anything China does afterwards isn't provocative either.
Then what is the point of calling this event 'unnecessarily provocative' only to concede that ANYTHING can be construe as provocative?

Then what is the point of calling this event 'unnecessarily provocative' only to concede that ANYTHING can be construe as provocative?

Not anything, no action, or trying to go to the negotiation table.

It's a little provocative to suggest sanctions and condemn NK leadership. It's very provocative to sign defense deals and station troops. It's unnecessarily provocative when you crash helicopters on their border.

But at least you admit that America is provoking NK this time, so I guess this is personal growth for you.

Not anything, no action, or trying to go to the negotiation table.

It's a little provocative to suggest sanctions and condemn NK leadership. It's very provocative to sign defense deals and station troops. It's unnecessarily provocative when you crash helicopters on their border.
You mean those years of giving aid came from nothing? No negotiations at all? At what point should negotiations stop? Go on forever?

You mean those years of giving aid came from nothing? No negotiations at all? At what point should negotiations stop? Go on forever?

And now America has resorted to being provocative.

If even you agree with this then posting that Chinese women comment was unnecessary, though the person that said this probably shouldn't have called Americans scum.

It's good that we agreed on something.

without source ....actualy some kids told me that north korea made a jamming engine technology...heheheh

And now America has resorted to being provocative.
If you want to call it that...

If even you agree with this then posting that Chinese women comment was unnecessary, though the person that said this probably shouldn't have called Americans scum.
Of course it was unnecessary. But such undisciplined behaviors are to be expected.

But at least you admit that America is provoking NK this time, so I guess this is personal growth for you.
Actually... Encountering me is personal growth for you. If you want mindless approval of China, see the Pakistanis.

without source ....actualy some kids told me that north korea made a jamming engine technology...heheheh
This is an adult forum. We expect credible sources for claims.

If you want to call it that...

Of course it was unnecessary. But such undisciplined behaviors are to be expected.

What would you call it? Justified action? Than what is the difference between China and Japan situation? Did the Japanese not buy the Island, then wanted to changing the act that forbid a Japanese army.

Shinzo Abe, Japan's Next Leader, Wants Stronger Military

If this had been an island US had disputes with and Japan did these things, what would you call it?

If you call it provoking, then is China also provoking? If yes then how does this differ from this situation?

Lastly if you claim to be from a more developed nation, and a educated man, shouldn't you refrain from these unnecessary actions?

We are at fault too, I never said we are perfect, but the fact of the matter is this while it is fact that the Americans are doing damage in the middle east are people not allow to be angry?

The 9/11 casualties are nothing compare to the sufferings in the Middle east.

It is true that Chinese members get defensive, which includes me, but is it not from the constant jabs that the American, and/or whatever you are, throw at us.

If we are to be on topic, notice how the topic says American helicopter crashed at NK border, and we are not allow to say this is provocative? When China launched a second hand Carrier the American media are screaming foul and yet the carrier hasn't even left Asia and doesn't compare to the American eleven.

If this would be about the people in the middle east then the Chinese support to the terrorist regime in Syria would be a little awkward. Won't it? So quit the lecturing about the sufferings and the injustice. Sounds pretty rich. Anyone seeing the first 4 pages can see from where the trolls are flowing. The only suprise is that it is now so unabashed that one could mistake it to be a fashion.

alright adult.u ppl also dnt hav credible source u comment here what biased media tells u...i dnt think u r a agent of isi or cia which have concrete information of any thing

If this would be about the people in the middle east then the Chinese support to the terrorist regime in Syria would be a little awkward. Won't it? So quit the lecturing about the sufferings and the injustice. Sounds pretty rich. Anyone seeing the first 4 pages can see from where the trolls are flowing. The only suprise is that it is now so unabashed that one could mistake it to be a fashion.
So you missed the part where I said China isn't perfect? Where did I say China was right?

All I said was Middle eastern people have cause to be angry at Americans? Is it not true?

How does anything China does change this fact?

Most members here seems to like to point out other country's faults in order to justify or change the conversation.

Whatever China does doesn't justify US, and vice versa.

What would you call it? Justified action? Than what is the difference between China and Japan situation? Did the Japanese not buy the Island, then wanted to changing the act that forbid a Japanese army.

Shinzo Abe, Japan's Next Leader, Wants Stronger Military

If this had been an island US had disputes with and Japan did these things, what would you call it?

If you call it provoking, then is China also provoking? If yes then how does this differ from this situation?

Lastly if you claim to be from a more developed nation, and a educated man, shouldn't you refrain from these unnecessary actions?
Sounds like:

China or North Korea make threats or do something provocative. And if there are any responses in kind, then the criticisms are that those responses are 'unnecessarily provocative'.

Do I have it right?

Sounds like:

China or North Korea make threats or do something provocative. And if there are any responses in kind, then the criticisms are that those responses are 'unnecessarily provocative'.

Do I have it right?

I thought you follow the news closely, or at least knowledgeable.

Japan bought the island first, and NK tested Nukes first.

China in the East China sea is in the American position, while NK is in Japan's position.

I thought you follow the news closely, or at least knowledgeable.

China in the East China sea is in the American position, while NK is in Japan's position.
I do read the news. But I will sum up your arguments thus:

- China begins aggressive behaviors in Asia to the point of claiming vast swath of ocean as sovereign territory.

- Japan proposes a change in constitution to allow a larger military.

Whoa...!!! Whoa...!!! Japan is being 'unnecessarily provocative'...!!!

Do I have it right?

So you missed the part where I said China isn't perfect? Where did I say China was right?

All I said was Middle eastern people have cause to be angry at Americans? Is it not true?

How does anything China does change this fact?

Most members here seems to like to point out other country's faults in order to justify or change the conversation.

Whatever China does doesn't justify US, and vice versa.

LoL. There was nothing about China on this thread till some trolls took it up on themselves to bring this on. And regarding the middle eastern situation, no hand is clean as was evident in Sudan or in Libya or as is evident in Syria. So why claim the geo-political righteousness in this slugfest in slime?

I do read the news. But I will sum up your arguments thus:

- China begins aggressive behaviors in Asia to the point of claiming vast swath of ocean as sovereign territory.

- Japan proposes a change in constitution to allow a larger military.

Whoa...!!! Whoa...!!! Japan is being 'unnecessarily provocative'...!!!

Do I have it right?

So even though I specifically mentioned Japan buying the island in 2 posts and thus claiming the island and sea.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hes-near-n-korean-border-5.html#ixzz2Qhu0uMyb

Did the Japanese not buy the Island, then wanted to changing the act that forbid a Japanese army.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...hes-near-n-korean-border-5.html#ixzz2Qhu9NCrP

You make it sound like China started it?

If this doesn't show bias I don't know what does.

Back
Top Bottom