What's new

US Black Hawk crashes near N Korean border.

First of all, whether this is a popular war or not in middle east either back home or in Iraq doesn't really require debate does it?

Of course I'm not saying the US is bombing people for fun, where did I say that? Though accidents do happen.

The Boston thing, only 2 or 3 people died and the US is in mourning, now how many do you suppose died in this war? Is that not suffering?

Building schools and etc, come on. That's weak. China is doing just that in Africa and not even invading those countries and they are already saying China is the new colonial power, now imagine if it was a 10 year occupation.

I'm not going to argue this point here with you because as this is a Pakistan forum, there's plenty of prospective. We can create a thread and ask how people feel about this war. How Pakistan people feel about drone strikes. How the Iranians feel about America so on so fourth. If you want to do that we can certainly get a first hand perspective.

Second, borders, you are serious with this?

Well NK did the bomb test inside their borders how is it provoking the US? The bomb can't even reach US, but the army stationed at SK will reach NK. I feel that you haven't really thought this through.

Back when USSR shipped missiles to Cuba, why is the US threatening nuclear war? It's in Cuba, doesn't even border US.

Dude, you are talking about the clause of war is not just so it goes on to WHATEVER WE DO AFTER THE WAR IS NOT JUST.

Is it the case? Again, have you been to the Middle East lately? If not, How can you comment on something you have actually no seen??

How many people die in the war. How many people die in the world a day? Are we the one killing all those people in the middle east? You do know the Middle east was at constant sectarian war right? You hear 17 people killed by US or NATO airstrike, then you sort of blame all the killing to the US and NATO. Wow, I don't know how you came form here to there.

I really got pissed off by people say, oh, 2 and 3 life lost is no big deal when we kill what. 60 or 70 thousand civilian in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wow, what a stupid and egoistic comment. Have you been to Iraq and Afghanistan and verified all those killing, are they directly or indirectly related to the NATO mission there?

Of course, you can only see the bad things we are doing, that's ALL YOUR MEDIA show you, yeah, is it much better to left people to die in the street in Africa or fight for the gold mine while you Chinese build the school or whatever you say you are building?? Oh, you can just sit back and say, well, we build this and that in Africa and we are not the one who are warmonger. But you totally ignore the fact that African nation are embattled by hundred years of civil war. You are no better than us pal.

You say you can show me how Pakistani affected by Drone strike or whatnot.

I can tell you million of small business in Kabul how they start to reboot the economy of Afghanistan by making boots, selling vegetable, selling meat without Taliban officer come to them and ask for a reprieve;

How people now have a safe place to worship without of the Taliban come to their mosque and demand of their children to join them, or they will kill both parents in front of the children;

I can tell you how road now is safer now because there are no sectarian violence along the road and nobody, Taliban or not, will try to kidnap you because you are either sunni or shia.

I can also tell you how now Taliban has gone, women are now finally able to go to school without Taliban agent trying to poison girl school and deems female don't need an education. Malala, ring any bell?

I can also tell you how now people in Afghanistan will have medical treatment in their general hospital which before was reserved to Taliban figure who injure or wounded in sectarian violence.

I can go on and on. Fact is, you never been to the middle east, how do you know what we are doing. Best yet, how do you know the Middle Eastern are suffering because of us. Coming from your unlimited knowledge of TV watching??

Finally, how are you goanna compare a missile testing and deploying nuclear missile to a flight of Blackhawk or Stallion??

Do you need to test missile everyday? Or the need to put Nuke aiming at US is a must for you? But dude, having those border base supply is a must and 3 times daily, otherwise why we need those guard post anyway as there are no food and no ammo. What are they for then?? How can you compare something provocative to something routine is beyond me, but sir, honestly to say, you have no logic.

You want provocation? We can give you a peace of mind on our provocation. Flying a black hawk or stallion near a border, no matter how you spin it, it's hard to construct as a provocation. or you know something that I don't about military logistic.

Dude, you are talking about the clause of war is not just so it goes on to WHATEVER WE DO AFTER THE WAR IS NOT JUST.

Is it the case? Again, have you been to the Middle East lately? If not, How can you comment on something you have actually no seen??

How many people die in the war. How many people die in the world a day? Are we the one killing all those people in the middle east? You do know the Middle east was at constant sectarian war right? You hear 17 people killed by US or NATO airstrike, then you sort of blame all the killing to the US and NATO. Wow, I don't know how you came form here to there.

I really got pissed off by people say, oh, 2 and 3 life lost is no big deal when we kill what. 60 or 70 thousand civilian in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wow, what a stupid and egoistic comment. Have you been to Iraq and Afghanistan and verified all those killing, are they directly or indirectly related to the NATO mission there?

Of course, you can only see the bad things we are doing, that's ALL YOUR MEDIA show you, yeah, is it much better to left people to die in the street in Africa or fight for the gold mine while you Chinese build the school or whatever you say you are building?? Oh, you can just sit back and say, well, we build this and that in Africa and we are not the one who are warmonger. But you totally ignore the fact that African nation are embattled by hundred years of civil war. You are no better than us pal.

You say you can show me how Pakistani affected by Drone strike or whatnot.

I can tell you million of small business in Kabul how they start to reboot the economy of Afghanistan by making boots, selling vegetable, selling meat without Taliban officer come to them and ask for a reprieve;

How people now have a safe place to worship without of the Taliban come to their mosque and demand of their children to join them, or they will kill both parents in front of the children;

I can tell you how road now is safer now because there are no sectarian violence along the road and nobody, Taliban or not, will try to kidnap you because you are either sunni or shia.

I can also tell you how now Taliban has gone, women are now finally able to go to school without Taliban agent trying to poison girl school and deems female don't need an education. Malala, ring any bell?

I can also tell you how now people in Afghanistan will have medical treatment in their general hospital which before was reserved to Taliban figure who injure or wounded in sectarian violence.

I can go on and on. Fact is, you never been to the middle east, how do you know what we are doing. Best yet, how do you know the Middle Eastern are suffering because of us. Coming from your unlimited knowledge of TV watching??

Finally, how are you goanna compare a missile testing and deploying nuclear missile to a flight of Blackhawk or Stallion??

Do you need to test missile everyday? Or the need to put Nuke aiming at US is a must for you? But dude, having those border base supply is a must and 3 times daily, otherwise why we need those guard post anyway as there are no food and no ammo. What are they for then?? How can you compare something provocative to something routine is beyond me, but sir, honestly to say, you have no logic.

You want provocation? We can give you a peace of mind on our provocation. Flying a black hawk or stallion near a border, no matter how you spin it, it's hard to construct as a provocation. or you know something that I don't about military logistic.

Look I said it before in fact I'll create a thread just to see, maybe I am wrong. Who knows, you are right I haven't been to the middle east and talked with everyone. However let's see what Middle eastern people think. If my wording of the thread has things you disagree you can tell me and I'll add to it.

normally it won't be anything, but in a tense situation like this where war can happen at any point, this could be considered a provoking action. Don't tell me you don't know what the base is for right? Is it to sent flowers to NK? How is that not provoking.

Look I said it before in fact I'll create a thread just to see, maybe I am wrong. Who knows, you are right I haven't been to the middle east and talked with everyone. However let's see what Middle eastern people think. If my wording of the thread has things you disagree you can tell me and I'll add to it.

normally it won't be anything, but in a tense situation like this where war can happen at any point, this could be considered a provoking action. Don't tell me you don't know what the base is for right? Is it to sent flowers to NK? How is that not provoking.

You don't need to open a thread and see, threads are already opened

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...-rebuilding-after-40-years-instability-4.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...s/135516-10-years-rebuilding-afghanistan.html

no one stop you from opening a new thread tho

If you say in a time of war, these thing will be sees as provoke. Then I would say all military flight should be grounded. and pull troop out of the DMZ. EVERYTHING DONE MILITARILY CAN BE SEE AS PROVCATION. Why don't we stop at that??Maybe we should just leave South Korea as US present itself is a provocation.

If, I mean IF, said chopper is on some sort of operation that aimed at North Korea, then it IS an provocation. However, if that chopper is there for a routine exercise (like border patrol, resupply mission or even search and rescue mission for lost hiker) this does not cause provocation.

You need to think what the purpose of the flight before you say whether it is a provocation. Something need to be done and have to be done all the time, whether or not the South is on the brink at war with the war. Doing those stuff is not a provocation.

Again, unless you know something that I don't know.

bascially jamming engine technology...
That's correct. The helicopter flew inside North Korea airspace and North Korea deployed jamming beams to fry its sensors. That's why it crash landed back to the South Korea side of the border.

China did the same thing to the B-2 that USA deployed in Guam back in 2008. It approached China to test China's air defense. A directed energy beam fried its sensors and it crash landed.

Andersen Air Force Base B-2 accident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's correct. The helicopter flew inside North Korea airspace and North Korea deployed jamming beams to fry its sensors. That's why it crash landed back to the South Korea side of the border.
Actually, we gave Chubby quite a scare...

kim_jung_un_stupid_zps705a1af6.jpg

We flew a bit too far, I admit, and one helo ran out of gas. But it was fun...

Please also include your fellow countrymen, it takes two to tango, not one

Lets just say that we expect better from " Professionals " instead of one starting the whole derailment and another defending it .

Lets just say that we expect better from " Professionals " instead of one starting the whole derailment and another defending it .
And you do get 'better'...

This Chubby's granddaddy whipped your arse in the Korean War :lol:
More like the other way around. But we understand that given how much the communist alliance collapsed and how much China had to change, you need all the propaganda you need to day to make yourselves feel better.

Why cant you post on topic if I may ask ?
I sometimes wonder the same of the Chinese and Pakistani posts about the US...

More like the other way around. But we understand that given how much the communist alliance collapsed and how much China had to change, you need all the propaganda you need to day to make yourselves feel better.

I sometimes wonder the same of the Chinese and Pakistani posts about the US...

Yeah you're right it wasn't North Korea that made a mockery of the US military. It was us!
Truth hurts doesn't it kiddo?

Yeah you're right it wasn't North Korea that made a mockery of the US military. It was us!
Truth hurts doesn't it kiddo?
South Korea survived and became 100 times better than North Korea. Now THAT is the grandest mockery.

South Korea survived and became 100 times better than North Korea. Now THAT is the grandest mockery.

Yeah you're right, SK is richer than NK, but that doest change the fact that we made a complete and utter mockery of the United States military. Now THAT is the grandest mockery the US military has ever received.

Why cant you post on topic if I may ask ?

Well, I don't believe Gambit is the one derailed the thread. Look at post 2.

Nor anyone defending his action.

If you want quality argument, then please refrain someone from derailing the thread first, and if you have to point the finger, then please point to both side of the pond, this is what I was asking. Pointing one side and blame all the responsibility to is even worse then you say nothing at all

Congrat on the JrTT by the way

Yeah you're right, SK is richer than NK, but that doest change the fact that we made a complete and utter mockery of the United States military. Now THAT is the grandest mockery the US military has ever received.

I personally don't see how Chinese run a mockery of us at a status quo.

UN Troop got beaten back by Chinese and NK troop. But Chinese and NK Troop also got beaten back by the UN Force in south Korea. If you say you've made a mockery of us, then can we say the same??

Plus, I hardly think China lost 200,000 troop is a mockery to US only losing 70,000-100,000. In term of casualty. US beat the crap out of China lol

Back
Top Bottom