What's new

US Black Hawk crashes near N Korean border.

No. Those Chinese mothers gave birth in the US because they considered US citizenship to be even more valuable than Chinese citizenship, as if they know and care anything about Pakistan in the first place. How sad is it for you...

Well in that case I salute these proud mothers who have taken upon the duty to salvage the morally deprieved USA by bringing in Chinese values :azn:

Well in that case I salute these proud mothers who have taken upon the duty to salvage the morally deprieved USA by bringing in Chinese values :azn:
:lol: That is an even greater laugh. Is that why so many of your countrymen come to the US? To 'save' US? :lol:

Why not......do the disgruntled viatnamese, only make the true patriots? :cheesy:
Yah...Please send more of your fellow countrymen to save the morally depraved US. Your Pakistan is already a 'paradise'.

Yah...Please send more of your fellow countrymen to save the morally depraved US. Your Pakistan is already a 'paradise'.

Paradise or not atleast it wasnt a Pakistans heli that got shot down on North Koreas border.:woot:

Yeah...Sure we are...

'Maternity hotel' allowing Chinese women to give birth to U.S. citizens is claimed to be operating in the back of a popular California motel | Mail Online

Any explanations on why so many of your fellow Chinese citizens want their children to have 'scum' citizenship? :lol:

Good! We will have more Chinese working in the US means it will be easier for us to get to American technology. We let the Americans bankrupt themselves developing the technology and we get the R&D results for free. And produce them at 1/10 the cost and leave the Americans crying like little girls as they do now. I like it! I just like the idea.

Good! We will have more Chinese working in the US means it will be easier for us to get to American technology. We let the Americans bankrupt themselves developing the technology and we get the R&D results for free. And produce them at 1/10 the cost and leave the Americans crying like little girls as they do now. I like it! I just like the idea.
Then by all means, send your women over. That will leave China even more 'manly'. Get the drift? :lol:

What is the reason for the crash? Was it shot down by north koreans? or by friendly fire? human or engine error?

Then by all means, send your women over. That will leave China even more 'manly'. Get the drift? :lol:

you will get that by the tens of thousands from your ethnic country through mail orders! But you still have enough money to pay for the stamps.

I'm not really sure what your problem is? Most people register to have a discussion on politics, military and such, but it seems to me that all you are doing is belittling other countries. Is that what gets you going?

This is a US helicopter crash thread that somehow turned into Chinese women giving birth in America. So what? I know American people who think the world is ran by illuminates and there is a world government that promotes war and responsible for the Boston attack. People who believe word for word of the bible and in ghost angels and such. Yea, when I was a student I seen the underbelly of society.

So what? This isn't a representation of Americans as I have met many more intelligent, hard working, and kind people.

Why didn't you bring up some even crazier stuff, maybe the Tibetan monks, or some other crazy people and say this is Chinese. Why not Tibetans who rather live in Nepal than China and say China sucks worse than Nepal. Isn't this your objective?

I don't know what it is about helicopters, but after hearing so many stories of them crashing all the time, I'm not all that thrilled at the prospect of being inside of one.

Chopper is relatively safer than any airliner, because of the dual propulsion (Turbine Engine and rotor blade), if one fail, the other one will compensate.

Been in a thousand chopper ride myself, what you only need to worry is you got shot down by enemy RPG.

Chances are, he is a Pakistani and not a Chinese.

Does it even matter??

Yeah...From the mind rays of chubby Kim. :lol:

Maybe Fatso Kim moon the chopper pilot and he lost concentration lol

I'm not really sure what your problem is? Most people register to have a discussion on politics, military and such, but it seems to me that all you are doing is belittling other countries. Is that what gets you going?

This is a US helicopter crash thread that somehow turned into Chinese women giving birth in America. So what? I know American people who think the world is ran by illuminates and there is a world government that promotes war and responsible for the Boston attack. People who believe word for word of the bible and in ghost angels and such. Yea, when I was a student I seen the underbelly of society.

So what? This isn't a representation of Americans as I have met many more intelligent, hard working, and kind people.

Why didn't you bring up some even crazier stuff, maybe the Tibetan monks, or some other crazy people and say this is Chinese. Why not Tibetans who rather live in Nepal than China and say China sucks worse than Nepal. Isn't this your objective?

Please also include your fellow countrymen, it takes two to tango, not one

How much is the cost of the helicopter that crashed?

Please also include your fellow countrymen, it takes two to tango, not one

you and your accomplices are the ones who can dance by yourselves!

How much is the cost of the helicopter that crashed?

you and your accomplices are the ones who can dance by yourselves!

LOL Dude, you just now post random comment to try and look like you stayed on topic. Shame

By the way, previous post reported :) Have a nice day

To answer your question, a UH-60 cost around 20 mil, it's so good and cheap, even China bought some.

Back
Top Bottom