What's new

US bill delinks LeT from Haqqani network

Seems like some sense has been knocked into American policy makers. Delinking the freedom movement of Kashmir with their own narrative of terrorism within the domain of Afghanistan, is the first step in right direction.

We have to take care of LeT and Haqqani whilst the Americans provide arms and safe passage for isis and PKK. The irony

LeT is just a meme and a joke now, they failed to carry out a single major attack in past 3 years.

Anyways it doesn't even matter as US Defence secretary will never certify that Pakistan acted against Haqqani and Pakistan will never get the remaining $350 million.

Haha. Yes we know that as well. Which is why we have stopped bothering with all of this. It is game on now.

More of the same carrot and stick by Uncle Sam at the behest of India. Pakistan is not a NATO ally, why does it continue to accept such humiliation and scolding ?

We don't accept this at all. Who said we accepted all of this? Pakistan only does the bare minimum to stop making an enemy out of America. That's it. We have successfully dealt with India before and we continue to do so today. America has been getting close with India so that the Americans can play the Indians against the Chinese, and we can't do anything about it.

Lets not get too worried about all of this. Let the CPEC projects complete, get our economy on its feet and then we will care even less about what the Americans say.

i agree, LeT is not threat and bharati are glorifying them for their own interests, the truth is you guys lose more people in gutter cleaning then so called terrorism, Bharat is not victim of terrorism but other humanitarian and civil issues...

Irrespective of how many people die of whatever reasons/causes, is it acceptable for you and your country that quit a few of them may die in cross border terror attacks ???? If not, we also carry same feeling and tolerance towards cross border terrorism. Period. :( :( :(

So yes, LeT and others groups are a cause of concern for us, and we are victim of terrorism from foreign terrorists, irrespective of the magnitude of their attacks. :(

Irrespective of how many people die of whatever reasons/causes, is it acceptable for you and your country that quit a few of them may die in cross border terror attacks ???? If not we also carry same feeling and tolerance towards cross border terrorism. Period. :( :( :(

So yes, LeT and others groups are a cause of concern for us, and we are victim of terrorism from foreign terrorists, irrespective of the magnitude of their attacks. :(

Terrorism/LeT is not your problem for which you are obsessed with Pakistan, as i said you lose less of your kind by infiltrators then you lose in gutters.. your 10 page article wont change the facts.. period

millions of farmers have committed suicides in your country since independence, i don't see daily articles and randi rona from your kind. in 2015 alone you lost 3000 farmers in maharashtra state... which is alone higher then last 3 years terrorism victims in Pakistan.

You are glorifying LeT for your advantage against Pakistan, i hope Pakistan soon mainstream them with Chinese, US and european confidence so you lose your plot.

I am just happy democracy is not threatened in the USA.

Long Live Democracy

Terrorism/LeT is not your problem for which you are obsessed with Pakistan, as i said you lose less of your kind by infiltrators then you lose in gutters.. your 10 page article wont change the facts.. period

millions of farmers have committed suicides in your country since independence, i don't see daily articles and randi rona from your kind. in 2015 alone you lost 3000 farmers in maharashtra state... which is alone higher then last 3 years terrorism victims in Pakistan.

You are glorifying LeT for your advantage against Pakistan, i hope Pakistan soon mainstream them with Chinese, US and european confidence so you lose your plot.

WOW, you've conveniently dodged my question, well I repeat it once again,

Irrespective of how many people die of whatever reasons/causes, is it acceptable for you and your country that if only a very few of die in cross border terror attacks ????

First please answer that, if you want to have a healthy discussion. :-(

More of the same carrot and stick by Uncle Sam at the behest of India. Pakistan is not a NATO ally, why does it continue to accept such humiliation and scolding ?

For following reasons:

1) Pakistan doesn't learn
2) It needs the cash because of first reason

Its very important to delink freedom movement in Kashmir from terrorist Haqqanis. Glad FO was able to get this message across.

To deal with Americans Indian need to have PhD in Americaett, well try next time it’s not Modi field:lol:

A country that elects terrorists as PM and CM should be the last to record it's whinning.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom