What's new

US believes Russian President Vladimir Putin has decided to invade Ukraine

Didn't russia itself originated from ukarian ( the old rus people) ? How easy is it for russians to annex ukrain.

1644616610392.png

Russia has more local support within Ukraine than people think. This will not be a long drawn out grind and guerilla engagement. It will be sharp, harsh and short. New government and then an exit. Putin is a savvy cat. In terms of economics because the Russian already had all sorts of sanctions they have already analyzed the impact and believe they can take the shock to the system. They are likely to move their currency to RNB and others. Also import sanctions will provide some cushion to the Ruble. The Chinese will be a back-stop to their exports as would some other countries.
Russian successful operation will show the weakness of NATO and cause more friction within the European parties. And if NordStream 1 and 2 are shut you'll see a crude oil jump and a sharp recession in Western economies., not to mention a European energy crisis. Europe will realize how they are paying the price for UK and US escalation. This will not make the European partners happy. This act will potentially start a sharp recession combined with an inflation globally. I am concerned that we are likely to see a major global economic challenges around the corner.

The Ukrainian army is moving towards donbass and border areas

Last edited:
Some people just can’t seem to think and make sense of what they see and read. Sure, you are fed lies but can’t you think simply in terms of who would be the beneficiary of this whole war.

Russia does not want war. Ukraine does not want war but a peaceful solution. Ukraine has itself to lose. Ukraine is being backed by NATO primarily USA and UK are pulling the strings and Ukraine is being pushed to war. Still these two won’t send men to war? Human support they gave (what’s being told on news) is a joke. Now they could have sent some human support under a veil but mostly they will support with weapons.
You can argue, Ukraine army has enough men but not the technology and if they had it then in such a short notice would be useless as they would be untrained. So what about the countries surrounding Ukraine and how many of them have pledged to provide air power cuz that is like a umbrella for men on ground to do what they do best. Sure only a few have sent some fighters but does make you think like what they are doing.
All the drum beating is from USA and UK. They know Russia is cornered and they know they can get Russia to kneel and seemly are hell bent on doing anything to get it on its knees be that through covert ops attack on Ukraine. NATO are just trying every trick to force Russia to take a wrong step. Seems Russia is just going to hold off until NATO drum beating gets burdensome. So take a leaf from history of false flag attacks; it is possible. (Even though I don’t believe in the statement that history repeats itself because i think evil people are vile enough to repeat but then deception is one of the prime weapons of evil.)

If this war were to break out then remember it will be between NATO and Russia. European NATO will have to come to war if it were to break out since they fear Ukraine falling to Russia and that would mean new geopolitical hit to them. So the war has the potential to spread to multiple fronts.

Having said all that Ukraine does not want war which its current puppet president has said (look it up guys don’t just ask where did you get this. If you have time to come here to read all this then you should have time to dig up some info cuz it isn’t hidden) so Russia may just listen to him. (Regardless of him being puppet you have to accept he is the mouth piece of Ukrainian government and people) So why you ask Russia won’t attack just cuz the Ukrainian pres said that the don’t want war? Well, this is where i can only guess but back my it with Syrian scenario where Syrian gov formally asked Russia to come to their aid. Sure Ukraine isn’t under the influence of Russia so why would Russia even care. Well that is where im totally guessing so you can take it or leave it but you have to give a reasonable answer to dismiss it. Mine is Russia doesn’t want a war that will damage its image in the eyes of Ukrainian people, see how much rebuilding it did after Syrian victory , they’d want to do the same again cuz if they win Ukrainian people NATO will just panic. Sure Ukrainian people probably don’t like Russia but with war they will pick up arms and then Russia will be left with an insurgent patch on their border and thats a juicy steak for NATO.

Russia had a chance to invade early on when the its red listed weapons started coming in. Now, its going to be very difficult, neigh impossible for Russia to take control of the whole Ukraine. Now I don’t even think Russia wants to invade the whole Ukraine, probably it wants a buffer zone where it will have its forces in strength like uptil Kiev.

There are probably holes in my rant or whatever you want to call it and i am glad to be told about them as long as its not just for the sake of it.

Putin could make Biden/US Admin biggest fools in the world by simply not taking their bait.

And he's smart enough to do exactly that.

Contrary to my fellow westerners, the only ones who backed themselves into the corner here are indeed US and UK.

The real strategizing is being done on the American side, the Dems know they are going to lose the next midterm as well as Presidential election, the only way for that to not happen is war. They are now goading Putin to the take the bait.

And Putin won't oblige.

Putin could make Biden/US Admin biggest fools in the world by simply not taking their bait.

And he's smart enough to do exactly that.

Contrary to my fellow westerners, the only ones who backed themselves into the corner here are indeed US and UK.

The real strategizing is being done on the American side, the Dems know they are going to lose the next midterm as well as Presidential election, the only way for that to not happen is war. They are now goading Putin to the take the bait.

And Putin won't oblige.

This is what the Europeans have been telling the US as well from what I have read.

The Europeans are of the view, and a very right one, that they are the ones who will be left to handle the mess in continental Europe, and deal with the influx of refugees, soaring prices, regional instability and the usual paraphernalia, not the US. Europe has all to lose with the war, while the US has almost nothing. This is not different to what Pakistan felt when the US and Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

You can clearly then understand why germany is proposing a peaceful solution to the situation.

Peace and trade is the great nightmare of Washington and London. They wake up at night in a sweat because they have a nightmare: peace and trade from Tokyo to Lisbon.

The target of this crisis is Germany.

Washington and London cannot stand the idea of a Europe with good relations with Russia. That is why they move the Ukrainian pawn to provoke Russia.

Back
Top Bottom