What's new

US asks Pakistan to give land to repair aircraft

Well USAID already owns tuns of agricultural land in Bhakkar and central Punjab. Lets see what the government does.

Simillarly, if the Amercans want to repair their aircrafts in Pakistan, than logically, they will procure a lot of stuff locally and employ Pakistanis to construct and guard the outer parameters and once they would want to wrap up the operation, we would get the facility free of charge.

These are foreign bases and we don't need them. US has bombing Pakistani territory and killing Pakistani citizens using the bases we already gave them under threat from them. This is not a employment and infrastructure development scheme as you trying to emphasize.

This discussion reminds me of the time when Japan started buying real estate assets in US like Rockafeller Plaza etc and farmland to produce and export vegetables and grain to Japan. The average US citizen was outraged and cried murder untill sense prevailed and someone logically pointed out thatthe Japanses can not take away the realestate or the farmland and the jobs thus produced would eventually go to the Americans.

Simillarly, if the Amercans want to repair their aircrafts in Pakistan, than logically, they will procure a lot of stuff locally and employ Pakistanis to construct and guard the outer parameters and once they would want to wrap up the operation, we would get the facility free of charge.

To hedge against the average citizen paranoia, we can put legislation in place to ensure that no arms; like bombs etc. are kept at the facility.

O Allah kay banday Legislation kis cheese ka Americans Unlicensed Guns or Fake number plate wale cars lay kat puray Pakistan main phir rahay hain .Where is the law and where is the legislation.
No u cannot control them.They are all over .
400 more active marine are going to be in Pakistan soon.
Right now 200-300 active military personals are already in Pakistan.
and for ur knowledge Americans who were kicked out of Pakistan due to suspicious activities were kicked out , and u know wht they came came after 2 months.

So my point is if we are afraid of this so Y Govt give them the piece of land.

and about Japanese they were not fighting a war in America neighbor hood and they were not creating problems for America.
so there case was different.and ours is very much different.

Bombensturm, I thought u read vedas and gita stories, I didn't know you were interested in camels. (jk)

:lol:.......i find your stereotypes amusing,My generation grew up watching soap operas like: "Alif Laila","Sindbad Voyages" and reading short stories of "Arabian nights".

@ontopic
I posted that pic considering the fact in future US's demands will grow.(even if the probability of them getting a base in very very low.)

I think now a days China - Usa are biggest enemies and Pakistan is so called biggest allies of China ....

So i dnt thing if USA want this base in Pakistan only for repair but question is that if Pakistan approve that wht effect come bw friendship of China - Pakistan ?????

yeah there is something very very fishy........ and i want to tell you that ACM said that Pasni Airbase was under controlled or administered by the U.S but not now i am quite sure that its still in their hands and the recent report that tell us that about some 4000+ K.M of roads that are being constructed by the Chinese firms in Balochistan and this means that they will be using Gawadar Port as their logistics port rather than a regular port and they will be supplying some weapons to NATO/ISAF through it. ANd before the war on Terror started i heard that news several times that U.S has shown a true will about constructing some mega Factories/industries along Pak/Afghan border that can manufacture goods that can benefit Americans due to cheaper price and to the export market. Don't know and they haven't disclose any details about the project. So in my analysis Balochistan will be their future Core Basis and GoP will be allowing them in every condition.

Back
Top Bottom