What's new

US asks Pakistan to give land to repair aircraft

Us give us armed drones to attack terrorist we rather do it then have you do it .. i know abit of topic they want land we want drones give it up :)

well land from there we can take whenever we need by force we need tech from them only once

Since you certainly have very strong -ve views & sentiments about Pakistan, and you are entitled to them, my advice for you would be to stop visiting this forum if it has offended & mistreated you so much.

Since we Pakistanis are so satanic and self destructive, I fail to see what compels you to return again and again, even after getting banned so many times.

What perverse gloating satisfaction are you seeking, that gets you off so much that you keep coming back for more?

Goodbye and have nice life (& hopefully good riddance)

Regards

This a$$hole is posting this in every other thread, Mods have banned em for good

Common guys they are just gonna land there, take a nap and then go back.

They already have basis in Afghanistan, if it was a strategic maneuver then they would have gone for a land near chinese border or deep inside Pakistan atleast.

From the news and the reason for demand it looks like they just need a pit stop on the other side of Afghan border for some reason that they find good for themselves.

Why would US ask for a base along the country which it has control of?? It has no strategic point. For controlling Iran & Pakistan & to an extent CHina they have Afghanistan, what purpose a base would serve against a larger US base "Afghanistan".

They can always send their air crafts to PAC for repairs. Atleast we will get our manpower trained.

yeah there is something very very fishy........ and i want to tell you that ACM said that Pasni Airbase was under controlled or administered by the U.S but not now i am quite sure that its still in their hands and the recent report that tell us that about some 4000+ K.M of roads that are being constructed by the Chinese firms in Balochistan and this means that they will be using Gawadar Port as their logistics port rather than a regular port and they will be supplying some weapons to NATO/ISAF through it. ANd before the war on Terror started i heard that news several times that U.S has shown a true will about constructing some mega Factories/industries along Pak/Afghan border that can manufacture goods that can benefit Americans due to cheaper price and to the export market. Don't know and they haven't disclose any details about the project. So in my analysis Balochistan will be their future Core Basis and GoP will be allowing them in every condition.

This topic reminds me of a funny childhood story. :P

camels-nose.jpg

Now this is something very serios and alarming and shows how far american may go when asking from Pakistan. Earlier, US has placed forces on our own bases, Shamsi, Jacobabad etc. in that case facilities were ours and US was merly using it. assets remained ours.
By asking a piece of land from Pakistan, they will develop their complete facilities and will own them. it would be like a USA piece of land in Pak territory. i am sure in the name of stupid security, and will ask more and more, putting scaners on entry points.

As a soveriegn nation we should never allow this happen. yes they may be allowed to use our limited facility and we should tax them heavy. But :cry: who cares in the PPP government. Allah hamarey Mulk ku Salamat rakhey, Ameen.:lazy:

Bhai aap fikr keon kartey hein ...Inshallah hamarah mulk Allah keh fazal seh hi salaamat heh our rehey gah ...bulkeh unkareeb inshallah barra ho jayey gah....Allah keh bohot sarey bandeh iss per kaam karr rahey hein...our inshallah Allah keh deen koh nafiz karrein geh soon.
:woot::cheesy::):coffee:

Bombensturm, I thought u read vedas and gita stories, I didn't know you were interested in camels. (jk)

Give one to China, let our friends repair , plane of our other buddies

If they don't agree to Chinese engineers on airport I am sorry it will not work out

Our cooperation has taken a bit of a hit in last few years unless that cooperation reaches a specific level we can't offer any land , unless Pakistan Airforce can open a base in USA as well as a reciprocal means of cooperation

We need a base is US bro...cuz the terrorists are getting trained in US nowadayz so we goota attck them there:woot::cheesy:
This is very important for the safety and security of our country cuz we are the front line in the war against terror.. As the Us security agencies are failed within their own country so we should go in US,establish our base and ensure peace and security for all over the world..Time and again US is blaming us for any terrorist attack on US soil...Now is the time for us to sit in US to prevent such attack cuz US securities just take their wages and sleep only and blame on us. As we are the successful warriors we can save American pplz from terrorist attacks...:sniper::taz:
:lol:
In case if they dont allow us to establish our own full fledge base in US soil then this means they dont wanna get rid of terrorism and save American pplz.
Ans Soon Inshallah we are going to do that to save American pplz from the terrorist regimes sitting in US...
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
In case if they dont allow us to establish our own full fledge base in US soil then this means they dont wanna get rid of terrorism and save American pplz.
And Soon Inshallah we are going to do that to save American pplz from the terrorist regimes sitting in US and killing innocent American pplz time and again for their evil benefits...:woot:
We gotta make move now ...bro
bring this up in the United nations and bring our forces under the united nations here to setup our full fledge base here.. that is what is the pupose of United Nations is to protect the innocent pplz of the world...Pak is the biggest role player in the United Nations.We should help our American brothers now..:coffee:
Get this evil out once and for all...
One thing i know that as soon as we establish our own military base or maybe like three or four bases covering whole US and Canada...belive me then it is guaranteed that there will be no more terrorist attack on the US soil..its so simple to get rid of this evil terrorism..inshallah...:woot::cheesy::)
Alhamdolillah we know the evilz game very well...:woot:
:pakistan::pdf:

This discussion reminds me of the time when Japan started buying real estate assets in US like Rockafeller Plaza etc and farmland to produce and export vegetables and grain to Japan. The average US citizen was outraged and cried murder untill sense prevailed and someone logically pointed out thatthe Japanses can not take away the realestate or the farmland and the jobs thus produced would eventually go to the Americans.

Simillarly, if the Amercans want to repair their aircrafts in Pakistan, than logically, they will procure a lot of stuff locally and employ Pakistanis to construct and guard the outer parameters and once they would want to wrap up the operation, we would get the facility free of charge.

To hedge against the average citizen paranoia, we can put legislation in place to ensure that no arms; like bombs etc. are kept at the facility.

Back
Top Bottom