What's new

US Arm Twists India to Buy Patriot-3 Systems And Not Russians S-400

Good. Now add some F 22 in the deal and we may consider. How about a super carrier. Are u listening Mr Trump !! ☺️

Weak countries have no sovereignty.

50 billion and half as good as those in us.
You are a bluffer my friend.
I just read the quora discussion on the systems and it seems the two systems are quite different in their approaches to missile interception.
The most imp difference is that PAC3 has a legacy of gulf war PAC2 systems , while s400 or its predecessors has never seen actual successful combat.
Also poland is buying these pac3 systems for around 8 to 10 b usd.
4 systems with 208 missiles.
So the eternal dilemma. Go for cheaper system which is unproven or pay more and get a somewhat proven system.
And 50 b usd ? Whats that ? Peddling fake stuff.

S-400 is a done deal....Its gonna be signed in October.

They can try but we shall buy whatever we want. They tried the same for F 16 and F 18 and failed. Moreover, we have AAD and PAD and Patriot does not offer anything better. so Patriot -3.

Dickhead....check what your debt is.....It's huge.

So what ??? We generate enough revenue YOY to cover all these debts, and never have to seek any bailout due to default in debt repayment. That's what really matter. :)

Even U.S.A and China, the worlds topmost economies have huge debts in that case.

I bet you have very little knowledge of Maco-Economics. :p:

I don‘t think PAC-3 is better. the only advantage PAC-3 over S400 is weight and dimension.

So what ??? We generate enough revenue YOY to cover all these debts, and never have to seek any bailout due to default in debt repayment. That's what really matter. :)

Even U.S.A and China, the worlds topmost economies have huge debts in that case.

I bet you have very little knowledge of Maco-Economics. :p:
Loool....I have no debt....so I am richer than all of India. Debt has to be paid back. Remember Argentina

Back
Top Bottom