What's new

US Arm Twists India to Buy Patriot-3 Systems And Not Russians S-400

Loool....I have no debt....so I am richer than all of India. Debt has to be paid back. Remember Argentina

Please excuse me. I prefer to discuss with someone who have an IOTA of logic in what he says. :p:

Please excuse me. I prefer to discuss with someone who have an IOTA of logic in what he says. :p:
Loool
You don't get it that a country with almost 500 billion dollar debt is poorer than a man who has 1 dollar in the bank and no debt.
Oh the Indian education .... no wonder you all talk shyte

Loool
You don't get it that a country with almost 500 billion dollar debt is poorer than a man who has 1 dollar in the bank and no debt.

I can surely understand you intellect and level of education (read Pakistani Education) from this simple comment. I bet you don't know a thing or two about macro economics. LOL :p:

1) It's not the debt but the debt to GDP ratio that determines whether a nation is poor or not.

2) Yes a person with 1 Dollar and no debt is damn poor against a country with USD 500 Bn debt with USD 460 Bn forex reserve and assets worth Trillions and Trillions of dollars.

Alas, who am I trying to convince ??? To understand something as simple as this, someone should have at-least passed his 5th Grade. LOL :p:

Loool
Total Asset - Total Debt = Aukaad..

That's how its work...

I can surely understand you intellect and level of education (read Pakistani Education) from this simple comment. I bet you don't know a thing or two about macro economics. LOL :p:

1) It's not the debt but the debt to GDP ratio that determines whether a nation is poor or not.

2) Yes a person with 1 Dollar and no debt is damn poor against a country with USD 500 Bn debt with USD 460 Bn forex reserve and assets worth Trillions and Trillions of dollars.

Alas, who am I trying to convince ??? To understand something as simple as this, someone should have at-least passed his 5th Grade. LOL :p:
Sometimes you can not re-educate a madarsa educated person
But you tried!:p:

I bet you have very little knowledge of Maco-Economics. :p:

Please tell us What "Maco-Economics'' Is?

We generate enough revenue YOY to cover all these debts, and never have to seek any bailout due to default in debt repayment. That's what really matter. :)

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facing a grave economic crisis, the newly elected Indian Government has begun urgent talks with the International Monetary Fund seeking emergency aid of several billion dollars. Yet the conditions for such assistance are stirring anxiety in this nation, which historically prides itself on self-reliance.

At issue is not only the economy but also India's sensitivity to Western involvement. What makes the nation's plight especially delicate is the realization that, without bowing to Western conditions for economic change, India could slide into collapse.

The immediate issue is India's struggle to avoid defaulting on loans. It has never defaulted since independence 44 years ago. India's foreign debt has climbed to about $72 billion, making it the world's third largest debtor after Brazil and Mexico. In 1980, its foreign debt was $20.5 billion. At the moment, Western officials say, India has only $1.1 billion in its hard-currency reserves, enough for two weeks of imports. Policy Changes Required

Government officials and Western diplomats say that, to meet the emergency, India will seek anywhere from $5 billion to $7 billion from the International Monetary Fund. The I.M.F. pulls together packages of loans disbursed under conditions that often include altering policies viewed by the fund as mistaken or counterproductive.

The loan plan has been front-page news for several days, and the political opposition has responded with confusion. Essentially, parties on the right and left have expressed anxiety about India's perilous economic condition, but ask if there are other options besides going to an international agency that would attach firm strings to a huge loan. The Government says there are not.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/06/29/...cing-once-self-reliant-india-to-seek-aid.html

for once act like a elite member , don't conclude without any knowledge .

should have thought about it before chinks buying S-400 and Su-35 from russia :lol:

mr.dumb.... US is been trying the same tactics to sell F-18&16 .... we keep on torpedo them:D
India with weak manufacturing industries is at the mercy of American. Kaveri engine fit on LCA is still decades away. American knows that and they are well known to use military supplies to force allies to their submission. India is in no position to bargain with American. Once F404 engine supplied is stopped. LCA is as good as dead.

1. Debt doesn't matter just the debt to GDP ratio matter....You are truly the dumbest Indian alive

2...you don't even understand basic..

Did you learn your education from these people

Years of pee drinking and shit eating.....Yes shit eating does it to you

Total assets owned by banks = no assets of your own
Total debt = your a5s owned by the bank.
Aukaad= begger
Do you yourself able to understand what are you saying here....

Btw for FYI out of those 500 Billion $ external debts atleast 125 Billion $(If not more) are of NRI's deposits....

India with weak manufacturing industries is at the mercy of American. Kaveri engine fit on LCA is still decades away. American knows that and they are well known to use military supplies to force allies to their submission. India is in no position to bargain with American. Once F404 engine supplied is stopped. LCA is as good as dead.

Does the life of India begin and end with an LCA or F404 ???? LOL :p:

Even in an unlikely even of America becoming bankrupt, we still need to and will survive. :)

1. Debt doesn't matter just the debt to GDP ratio matter....You are truly the dumbest Indian alive

2...you don't even understand basic..

Did you learn your education from these people

Years of pee drinking and shit eating.....Yes shit eating does it to you

I reiterate, please excuse me. I don't want to discuss economics with some uneducated fool who don't even know what he is talking and waste my time. :p:

Facing a grave economic crisis, the newly elected Indian Government has begun urgent talks with the International Monetary Fund seeking emergency aid of several billion dollars. Yet the conditions for such assistance are stirring anxiety in this nation, which historically prides itself on self-reliance.

At issue is not only the economy but also India's sensitivity to Western involvement. What makes the nation's plight especially delicate is the realization that, without bowing to Western conditions for economic change, India could slide into collapse.

The immediate issue is India's struggle to avoid defaulting on loans. It has never defaulted since independence 44 years ago. India's foreign debt has climbed to about $72 billion, making it the world's third largest debtor after Brazil and Mexico. In 1980, its foreign debt was $20.5 billion. At the moment, Western officials say, India has only $1.1 billion in its hard-currency reserves, enough for two weeks of imports. Policy Changes Required

Government officials and Western diplomats say that, to meet the emergency, India will seek anywhere from $5 billion to $7 billion from the International Monetary Fund. The I.M.F. pulls together packages of loans disbursed under conditions that often include altering policies viewed by the fund as mistaken or counterproductive.

The loan plan has been front-page news for several days, and the political opposition has responded with confusion. Essentially, parties on the right and left have expressed anxiety about India's perilous economic condition, but ask if there are other options besides going to an international agency that would attach firm strings to a huge loan. The Government says there are not.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/06/29/...cing-once-self-reliant-india-to-seek-aid.html

Coming out with a 1991 relic article piece and trying to prove that you are some economic expert ??? Is this the most you could find ??? :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Will you please care to enlighten whether India defaulted in debt repayment in 1991 or anytime after that ?? :p:

Again how did they force? ha haha...... why didn't they stop when we said no to F16, F18, Javelin, aegis, ??

you certainly are not an elite material. dont Assume things

Bhai Tom is the dumbest Indian here

Does the life of India begin and end with an LCA or F404 ???? LOL :p:

Even in an unlikely even of America becoming bankrupt, we still need to and will survive. :)

I reiterate, please excuse me. I don't want to discuss economics with some uneducated fool who don't even know what he is talking and waste my time. :p:

Coming out with a 1991 relic article piece and trying to prove that you are some economic expert ??? Is this the most you could find ??? :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Will you please care to enlighten whether India defaulted in debt repayment in 1991 or anytime after that ?? :p:
Ok Tom Agori...keep eating shit.

Patriot is a proven system while s-400 is a paper boy lets see do India choose proven system or paper boy.

I guess the Chinese missed your S400 assessment o_O

Lets face it, PAF will piss it pants even before they take off once India deploys it's S400s.

US threaten to sanction India on F404 and F414 engine for LCA and India chicken out and bow to US pressure not to buy S-400.

True. Not only the engine but other items like Radars from Israel and quartz radome & in-flight refueling probe from UK are susceptible of being sanctioned due to US' influence in these countries.

India rejected the PAC-3 15 years ago.

It means nothing.

F-16 was rejected in MMRCA by UPA but is now again part of MMRCA 2.0 by Modi.

UPA rejected LSA but Modi signed it.

UPA rejected CISMOA & BECA but Modi is now signing them.

Again how did they force? ha haha...... why didn't they stop when we said no to F16, F18, Javelin, aegis, ??

you certainly are not an elite material. dont Assume things

The fat lady had not sung on these yet.

Both F-16 and F-18 are part of MMRCA 2.0

F-18 is a contender for the Indian Naval fighter program.

Spike deal with Israel was not signed/Cancelled due to counter offer for Javelin.

Back
Top Bottom