What's new

US Arm Twists India to Buy Patriot-3 Systems And Not Russians S-400

my Indian friends you cannot have both of them at the same time, its simple we have the world's best tech on offer for you, grab our hand and we have lots of goodies for you even an F-35 production line if you buy the F-16's first, its a good deal to fill up the space in between, we can have great cooperation.:usflag:

No CISMOA, No Problem: IAF Chief
Shiv AroorOct 15 2010 10 06 am

I asked Indian Air Force chief Air Chief Marshal PV Naik today about his position on the uncertainty over whether or when India will sign the contentious Communciations Interoperability & Security Memorandum of Agreement (CISMOA) with the United States. He had a crisp, short reply: “The government asked us for our opinion on the matter. We have informed the government that [not signing the CISMOA] will not make a substantial difference as far as our operational capability is concerned.”
I’ve posted here about what the IAF doesn’t get on its brand new C-130Js as a direct consequence of not signing the CISMOA. I’ll be posting soon on how the IAF plans to fill those gaps.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2010/10/no-cismoa-no-problem-iaf-chief.html

So no proof.

my Indian friends you cannot have both of them at the same time, its simple we have the world's best tech on offer for you, grab our hand and we have lots of goodies for you even an F-35 production line if you buy the F-16's first, its a good deal to fill up the space in between, we can have great cooperation.:usflag:

The F-35 doesn't suit our interest. And it's pointless to buy the F-16, the IAF is vocally opposed to it.

world’s best tech was available with ur buddies in plenty and still ur pup got its arse kicked by India in 65,71.
India knows its only friend is its Army which needs diversified sources of defense import untill India’s own military industry matures.

Proof that Modi has been strong-arming the military instead of listening to expert advice, which he is actually doing.

You should read again what I said.

Military in no uncertain terms has issued statements opposing the signing of the agreements while Modi has made it very clear that he going to sign the agreements. Meaning Modi is overruling Military's advise/opinion.

Are you saying Modi is not talking to US on signing CISMOA & BECA? Common you can do much better than this.

Hell, Modi isn't even involved in the discussion. It's being handled by experts, not politicians.

COMCASA, not CISMOA, is to be signed considering it meets our standards. But even that may not happen. And it definitely won't happen without the military's okay anyway.

world’s best tech was available with ur buddies in plenty and still ur pup got its arse kicked by India in 65,71.
India knows its only friend is its Army which needs diversified sources of defense import untill India’s own military industry matures.
It's up to the user how he uses the equipment, and Pakistan was an ally of USA.
India will surely buy our tech as it has no other alternatives, see for yourself FGFA is in deep freeze, your LCA needs an american engine for flying, and numerous other programs are held in currently, how much can you make?? you need to buy stuff to keep China at bay.

So no proof.

The F-35 doesn't suit our interest. And it's pointless to buy the F-16, the IAF is vocally opposed to it.
you know how it works:p:, we can help IAF.

India will surely buy our tech as it has no other alternatives, see for yourself FGFA is in deep freeze, your LCA needs an american engine for flying, and numerous other programs are held in currently, how much can you make?? you need to buy stuff to keep China at bay.

India will surely buy from Us what it deems necessary will never go for big ticket items like fighter jets or tier 1 air defense systems,
chinese are no threat to us up above in himalayas we hold all the cards, on the other hand Us needs to keep china at bay in south china sea to calm down its allies in far east otherwise u have the superpower title to lose.

Last edited:
From the looks of it, India figured that a world class air defense system works with its interests the best. Hence S-400.

Issue with buying a weapon from US is that if we bomb a couple of villages, americans will go all ape after seeing few dead children and will stop spare supply. Best weapons providers are likes of Russia and may be France. Remember, france had no issues even if we tested nukes.

India will surely buy from Us what it deems necessary will never go for big ticket items like fighter jets or tier 1 air defense systems,
chinese are no threat to us up above in himalayas we hold all the cards, on the other hand Us needs to keep china at bay in south china sea to calm down its allies in far east otherwise u have the superpower title to lose.
many came to rival our title and have settled down like dust, we are here to stay and also we have India as our new friend in south asia, we can always work together for national interests.

From the looks of it, India figured that a world class air defense system works with its interests the best. Hence S-400.

Issue with buying a weapon from US is that if we bomb a couple of villages, americans will go all ape after seeing few dead children and will stop spare supply. Best weapons providers are likes of Russia and may be France. Remember, france had no issues even if we tested nukes.
we have all the tech for India except few systems, and i'm sure India and USA can work that out in the next bilateral meet which will be held in India, as everybody is familiar with our foreign policy we can give some relaxation to our new ally.;)

US has the best tech that we acknowledge
my view are little different on the current topic......infect india might not buy either of them and invest more on barak-8 ( the india isreal jv)

coming to fighter aircraft .... indian navy may choose to buy F35 in a G2G deal as soon as the new AC enters sea trail....

US has the best tech that we acknowledge
my view are little different on the current topic......infect india might not buy either of them and invest more on barak-8 ( the india isreal jv)

coming to fighter aircraft .... indian navy may choose to buy F35 in a G2G deal as soon as the new AC enters sea trail....
what happened to your Helicopter carriers? i think it was 2 of them from france? or was it russia? i dont know but you can use the F-35C from them like the US marines do...

Back
Top Bottom