What's new

US Apologizes to Pakistan For Salala Attack

How did the Difa e Pakistan Council take this news? They have been awfully quiet, I wonder why:undecided:

Well pakistan is happy with the news. Indian bros, don't foil their party. Pakistan is ready to open everything to USA.
Uh huh.. :lol:

Pakistan is subservient to US but Pakistan supports Taliban, Al Qaeda, Haqqanis, LeT etc. Really count on bharatis to not see the obvious contradiction in two opinions they keep mentioning. :lol:

What a bunch of brainless idiots.

:lol: there is no apology mate.. And I guess you know it.. as I said before, there is a difference between

I am sorry for you

and

I am sorry for my actions..

Is there any celebration in india lol... I know there are official ones, any public too?

Ok. Now lets talk about the big elephant in the room. All those jumping with 'joy', how is this statement any different from previous statements from US officials? They have previously been sorry for PA's losses and they have previously also offered sincere condolences to the families involved. How is this any different? I dont find anything new here, except for opening of NATO supply routes.

Only because these words were accompanied by NATO routes being opened by GoP creates such a difference, no?

Exactly my thought, the statement did not looked like apology on attacking the post. It just says that we are sorry for the loss.

The GOP made it look like apology.

Didn't they say the same thing right after the incident happened, that they were sorry for the loss of life?
The difference is this time it was twisted by pre decided spin masters.

Who are Clinotn and Allen ? Official aplogy should come from Obama in clear words,

"I BarakHussein Obama, president of the united states of america unconditionally apologize to the government, armed forces and people of Pakistan for intentionally and criminally murdering 24 brave sons of pakistan in a cowardly act of aggression, and assure you that no such incident will ever happen again. I also undertake to bring to justice the the criminals involved in this criminal act against our ally including panetta and general yada yada ? for this immoral, unethical and criminal attack"

Government of Pakistan should not accept this ******* half apology. After winning the well fought battle it must not be lost on the negotiations table. In fact Pakistan should not accept any apology now, time for apology is now over, this is only an eyewash US's own benefit. Now that theiir *** is on line, let them taste the full ****, no need to help them out in this situation. Teach them the full lesson, don't back out now. Zardari show some balls now, this is the time, this is the test.

"Suckers!" - Barack Obama.

Title of thread misleading. That was not an apology.

2DtaL.jpg

r u mad that difa-e-pakistan is the the terrorist???only the PTI talibans are terrorists and americas are funding them ......

I have been hearing this horseshit for the last 5 years.

Do you have any proof?

General Jhon apologises and hilary clinton says sorry for the loss suffered by Pakistan and that it was a mistake.... NATO supplies to be opened..:tdown:

Shouldn't the apology be forwarded by the president of USA? And shouldn't there be an accountability for those who made the critical 'mistake'?

Pakistan has officially become a disgraceful country.... Maybe most things Indians say about Pakistan is true

& express news reporting that nato supplies shall be opened without any further commercial charges.. Hillary said Sorry though..

Look at her words though, they are diplomatic and coarse. She just says we are sorry for the deaths of Pakistani soldiers. WTF?? First of all the apology should have come from President of the US and it should have been clear and precise that they were sorry for attacking the Pakistani military post and were sorry for killing Pakistani soldiers!

This is no apology, this is BS to feed the Pakistani public.

Back
Top Bottom