What's new

US announces new Iran sanctions over ballistic missiles, terrorism support

Finally, some justice to the Syrian civilians who got butchered by the Iranian backed Asad, Afghan, Iraqi, Lebanese, and Pakistani Shia cheap mercenaries.

Suleimani-2-696x485.jpg
Since when America is responsible for world justice?!

If there is any justice they should overthrow your monarchy which they will do when they use you more

The sanctions against iran are not that tough trump just mocking and laugh at the gulfies

Aren't you Pakistanis asking them to massacre your own women and children with their own drones (since 2004)? Hasn't that allegedly made you much more secure than before?

you can't even defend your border begging for pak army help everytime.saudia must grow up and face iran.pakistan is not wahhabi country.it's a sunni muslim state.
Believe me they know who are really massacring their women and children. They are not Iranian but some brainwashed crazy people who get paid by Saudi Arabia

nobody is getting paid.if you have power,attack on saudia.don't talk. you guys always talk and do nothing.pakistan don't care what saudia is doing or what iran wants.fight your bloody war.

you can't even defend your border begging for pak army help everytime.saudia must grow up and face iran.pakistan is not wahhabi country.it's a sunni muslim state.

nobody is getting paid.if you have power,attack on saudia.don't talk. you guys always talk and do nothing.pakistan don't care what saudia is doing or what iran wants.fight your bloody war.

Our boarder is as cool as cucumber. You should just see how beautiful the summer is on these 2000 meters high mountains. Take a plane to Abha and rent a car with your friends for a nice road trip. You didn't help us with ammunition and other equipment, but so what, as all seems pretty good so far.

Our boarder is as cool as cucumber. You should just see how beautiful the summer is on these 2000 meters mountains. You didn't help us with ammunition and other equipment, but so what as all seems pretty good so far.

your defence minister came here twice and there was same question ARE YOU HELPING Us? i don't know much about summer but i think it was terrible on your borders.

You mean they are doing it for fun?
-Nobody does something like this for free
Or maybe you mean they are not Pakistani?
-Whoever they are, mostly are doing it for money

Aren't you Pakistanis asking them to massacre your own women and children with their own drones (since 2004)? Hasn't that allegedly made you much more secure than before?

Well we didn't allow them. Pakistani citizens have been always Anti American. It were our Politicians and Military General who let it happen. Your Government was also involved in Afghan Invasion right?

your defence minister came here twice and there was same question ARE YOU HELPING Us? i don't know much about summer but i think it was terrible on your borders.

Irrespective of some Pakistani Shia agitation, KSA/Pakistan relations are among the solid ones we have. You have said it, he came twice and got rejected, but what was the consequences of that? Has any tiny small town on our boarder been notabley affected? You seem to indicate that indirectly within your post, but it is simply not true.

Well we didn't allow them. Pakistani citizens have been always Anti American. It were our Politicians and Military General who let it happen. Your Government was also involved in Afghan Invasion right?

Well, your government and your entire military is then complicit in letting a bunch of white foreign christians lead an ongoing massacres on your own women and children. You should then keep your head down and not brag about heroism.

Finally, some justice to the Syrian civilians who got butchered by the Iranian backed Asad, Afghan, Iraqi, Lebanese, and Pakistani Shia cheap mercenaries.

Tell me which minorities where being massacred BEFORE you lot started to export your wahabi terrorists into Syria? Before the southern Persian gulf countries stirred up sh!t in Syria, all was calm.

You know what. Forget it. There is big difference between us. I have witnessed war and you haven't. I saw the torn bodies of my relatives during Iran Iraq war. I know what war is, you don't. Therefore, Iranians can admit that US attacking and toppling Saddam was bad for Iraq. Even though that bastard was responsible for so many of our family members getting killed. Because we know that he at least had monopoly on violence in Iraq and therefore people were not being massacred as they have been for 20 years now. But your lot don't understand this and you have a romantic view of war. That's why your leaders are talking tough because you don't know what is out there.

Irrespective of some Pakistani Shia agitation, KSA/Pakistan relations are among the solid ones we have. You have said it, he came twice and got rejected, but what was the consequences of that? Has any tiny small town on our boarder been notabley affected? You seem to indicate that indirectly within your post, but it is simply not true.

pakistani citizens who are wise don't want solid relations with saudia.saudia has done great for pakistan but now things are different.you have serious problems with iran.now you are in a mood to attack qatar.pakistan will never help you in this kind of conflicts.irani and saudia people here make fun of pakistan and says that we allow NATO to bomb on our territory.let me tell you you guys don't know how to handle americans and you never done anything in the past to handle them.we can safeguard our country.you look into your own country and seal your borders if you have problems.

Tell me which minorities where being massacred BEFORE you lot started to export your wahabi terrorists into Syria? Before the southern Persian gulf countries stirred up sh!t in Syria, all was calm.

You know what. Forget it. There is big difference between us. I have witnessed war and you haven't. I saw the torn bodies of my relatives during Iran Iraq war. I know what war is, you don't. Therefore, Iranians can admit that US attacking and toppling Saddam was bad for Iraq. Even though that bastard was responsible for so many of our family members getting killed. Because we know that he at least had monopoly on violence in Iraq and therefore people were not being massacred as they have been for 20 years now. But your lot don't understand this and you have a romantic view of war. That's why your leaders are talking tough because you don't know what is out there.

The Syrian Revolution was a popular revolution made by the Syrian people with the help of former Syrian military personnel who left Asad armed forces to fight the dictator. People came in (the good and bad) sharing one common goal (toppling Asad). Of course wars are terrible, you know it very well, I agree. But you have decided to let the Syrian civilians be burned for the sake of protecting your stoog dictator. The backclash of that will be coming to you sooner or later.

You mean they are doing it for fun?
-Nobody does something like this for free
Or maybe you mean they are not Pakistani?
-Whoever they are, mostly are doing it for money

you can't buy a soldier.stop making fun of pakistan.if you have power,fight your own war with confidence.

pakistani citizens who are wise don't want solid relations with saudia.saudia has done great for pakistan but now things are different.you have serious problems with iran.now you are in a mood to attack qatar.pakistan will never help you in this kind of conflicts.irani and saudia people here make fun of pakistan and says that we allow NATO to bomb on our territory.let me tell you you guys don't know how to handle americans and you never done anything in the past to handle them.we can safeguard our country.you look into your own country and seal your borders if you have problems.

You overrate your importance here very much. Perhaps it is something that gives you a feeling of some long lost pride, but I could be mistaken...

Suleimani-2-696x485.jpg
Isn't it Qasimi ?

It's good to bring more and more sanctions on Iran ...Sanctioning Iran means minimizing terrorism in the world ...

Back
Top Bottom