What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

You mean you missed the news about the imam framing a mentally retarded Christian girl?

And you missed that girl is free and the person is in jail... but you being american can only see one side of the story and leave the rest ... typical american....

People burned out of thier homes, whole villages cleansed of Christians, pastors imprisoned for being a pastor, Imam's planting burned pages of the koran as evidence agianst 14 year olds. So that Christians will be driven from from his area. Christian women kidnapped and forced to marry muslim men and convert. I can list for you specific instrances around the world of Christians be persecuted, imprisoned, and killed because of the intolernece and hate. You are in complete denial or very ignorant and I suggest you educate yourself by doing simple google searches of the news.

Actually I doubt that will do any good since I'm sure you would label any news story on the subject a conspiracy by the Jewish controlled media.

TROLLING...
STAY ON TOPIC ,

IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS I WILL ANSWER YOU IN DETAILS...

If the muslims take offense at this piece-of-sh1t of a movie, then the muslims as a whole have a serious psychological issue.

It is not only badly produced 'movies' that get so many Islamists rattled up, even movies that portray Islam in a civilized manner or neutral without insulting, can get many Muslims go berserk:

Islam: The Untold Story - Channel 4 Cancels Screening With Tom Holland, Amid Security Fears

And the people behind these type of comments are supposed to be 'educated' and 'moderate' Western Muslims.:lol:

Let's face it, many Muslims cannot take criticism on Islam, even it is mildly or not demeaning.

What they want to hear is that Islam is peace and all that, and Islam is the true religion. Anything other than a movie which does not depict Islam in a positive way, can surely be met with hostility or violence.

And you missed that girl is free and the person is in jail... but you being american can only see one side of the story and leave the rest ... typical american....
That is not the point. Even if the girl is free from the law, she is not free from mob justice. You are avoiding the question: If an anti-Islam 'film' constitute an insult to Islam to justify violence, then what do the muslims consider the persecution of Christians?

When there is nothing to give, always fall back on the Viet. :lol: Typical small minded Chinese conscript reject. Go back to your playground and continue to post J-20 pictures. That is all you are capable of doing anyway.

Ouch that hurt calling me a Chinese, sorry, i ain't you feeling offensive for revealing yourself as a viet, textbookbook example of an "identity crisis" patient>
Oh, talk about "capability" how is your grand plan of a revolution in Vietnam? how many vietcom have you eliminate so-far, what about the reclaim the glory of Saigon?

It is not only badly produced 'movies' that get so many Islamists rattled up, even movies that portray Islam in a civilized manner or neutral without insulting, can get many Muslims go berserk:

Islam: The Untold Story - Channel 4 Cancels Screening With Tom Holland, Amid Security Fears

And the people behind these type of comments are supposed to be 'educated' and 'moderate' Western Muslims.:lol:

Let's face it, many Muslims cannot take criticism on Islam, even it is mildly or not demeaning.

What they want to hear is that Islam is peace and all that, and Islam is the true religion. Anything other than a movie which does not depict Islam in a positive way, can surely be met with hostility or violence.
Then what people say is true: Islam is the religion of peace, and the muslims will kill you to prove it.

Ouch that hurt calling me a Chinese, sorry, i ain't you feeling offensive for revealing yourself as a viet, textbookbook example of an "identity crisis" patient>
Oh, talk about "capability" how is your grand plan of a revolution in Vietnam? how many vietcom have you eliminate so-far, what about the reclaim the glory of Saigon?
Must be a slow news day on the J-20 front.

That is not the point. Even if the girl is free from the law, she is not free from mob justice. You are avoiding the question: If an anti-Islam 'film' constitute an insult to Islam to justify violence, then what do the muslims consider the persecution of Christians?

You should know Muslim attitudes towards Christians or other religions aren't monolithic. You have peaceful tolerant Muslims as well as radical islamists seeking to expel Christians. The same with the Shia - Sunni divide.

Guest Voices: Egyptian Muslims act as "human shields" for Coptic Christmas mass - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

Come now, guys...The question is simple enough: If an anti-Islam 'film' constitute an insult to Islam to justify violence, then what do the muslims consider the persecution of Christians?

People should stop talking like if the US is involved somehow, we are in complete control of the actors and the actions.

Obama: Gaddafi death is warning to iron-fist rulers | Reuters

When you make statements like that, one will assume that

President Barack Obama hailed Muammar Gaddafi's death on Thursday as a warning to authoritarian leaders across the Middle East that iron-fisted rule "inevitably comes to an end," and as vindication for his cautious strategy toward Libya.

... Then what do you call the persecution of Christians among the muslims? Why are the muslims so afraid of answering that question?

Cite a major incident that has no equivalent in societies where Muslims are a minority.

OK!!!:confused:That was a bit over the top, deliberate and very offensive.

I urge Muslim members to not watch the video.

I urge everyone to watch it and then dump it in the trash can as ***** and get on with life. No burning or killing for such inconsequential movies.

Cite a major incident that has no equivalent in societies where Muslims are a minority.
Stop the tap dancing and answer the question: If an anti-Islam 'film' constitute an insult to Islam to justify violence, then what do the muslims consider the persecution of Christians?

The fact that the muslims avoided this question mean one thing: That the muslims consider insults to other religions to be acceptable.

Then what people say is true: Islam is the religion of peace, and the muslims will kill you to prove it.

Just following the American principle of waging global wars in the name of global Peace.

Stop the tap dancing and answer the question: If an anti-Islam 'film' constitute an insult to Islam to justify violence, then what do the muslims consider the persecution of Christians?

The fact that the muslims avoided this question mean one thing: That the muslims consider insults to other religions to be acceptable.

LOL. You stop the dancing and answer my previous questions. You levelled an accusation, now prove it. Changing topics and accusations and questions doesn't work.

Just following the American principle of waging global wars in the name of global Peace.
Are you saying that you prefer Iraq to annex Kuwait?

LOL. You stop the dancing and answer my previous questions. You levelled an accusation, now prove it. Changing topics and accusations and questions doesn't work.
Yeah...Just as I thought: A coward.

Are you saying that you prefer Iraq to annex Kuwait?

Iraq and Kuwait ?? What do they have to do with your accusation?
And they are not my concern. Two countries waging wars for oil or other reasons doesn't mean I have to interfere. Or maybe I'm just not an American.

Yeah...Just as I thought: A coward.

Still waiting...
You have yet to prove your claim. Refer to my earlier response to your post and work on it:

Back
Top Bottom