What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

lol , i can see how much US people have senses working,... for three thousand people they are killed more then 600,000 people and still killing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, long list....
That should teach you that if we are as overly sensitive as the muslims over the slightest slight against Christianity...Not even Allah can help you.

Here is Theo van Gogh murdered in broad daylight by a muslim who got p1ssed off at him...

Am sure the both of you can come up with all sorts of 'background' and 'contexts'.

Handing down "the sentence" without due trial is something I don't approve of. But he did hurt a lot of feelings and sentiments. Contrary to your false belief, Muslims are just as sensitive to insults (like those of Gogh) as other communities all over the world.

Stop insulting and you stop the backlash.

May you Rest in Peace, Sir Christopher Stevens.

Because of one Jewish film maker, 4 innocent people lost their lives. I hope that film maker burns for the rest of his life!!!

This is definitely a sad day, and a reminder of how dangerous this world has become.
Yep...Blame someone else...If there is a Jew nearby, all the better...

Handing down "the sentence" without due trial is something I don't approve of. But he did hurt a lot of feelings and sentiments. Contrary to your false belief, Muslims are just as sensitive to insults (like those of Gogh) as other communities all over the world.

Stop insulting and you stop the backlash.
Then what do you call the persecution of Christians among the muslims? Why are the muslims so afraid of answering that question?

You are comparing apple's to peers. Nobody thinks that the death of 236 Pakistani's is worth less than the death of an American ambassador in Libya. The main difference, and that's an important one, is the fact that a diplomat is killed in an area where he thought he was safe. A man who had nothing to do with that anti-Islamic film, but a man who probably supported the topple of Gadhaffi and the liberation of most Libyans. Yet is he's being thanked by barbaric salafists for the effort he and his country have made to get all those things done.

There's a saying goes; if I can't kill you, I'll kill your father, if not your father I'll kill your brother...

Just because of their stupid policies and arrogant establishment, their ordinary citizens are being put in harms way. Also, American establishment is well known for killing their own men to secure their vested interests.

Then what do you call the persecution of Christians among the muslims? Why are the muslims so afraid of answering that question?

come on :D

i think ben laden also was a jew

u guys used him just 2 take over afghans oil :D

I guess it may also spark protest in pakistan only causing loss burnt public properties .
GoP should keep the eye on this Issue .

That should teach you that if we are as overly sensitive as the muslims over the slightest slight against Christianity...Not even Allah can help you.

lol, see this is what American actual problem is, i leave rest for you to evaluate your comment....

i can see from last 11 years whats happening and who is still winning the war.... keep fighting next 11 years and you will not get something out of it..

On Topic,
USA gov is a part of this ambassador being killed, by not taking positive measures by stop such people doing hate crime...

For all our flaws, our society is far better than yours any day and any where.

Wow, your society?? its just amazing a so-called Vietnamese American defending America like its your own family, given it a second thought, shouldn't be too surprising from a viet thats justify American war crime in the Vietnam war.
On topic, USA Bombed Chinese Embassy deliberately and kill three innocent staff in 1999, is that justify too? viet?
Everyone Else Thinks USA Bombed Chinese Embassy Deliberately

persecution of Christians where, do you have any links for that???? any sources??? just stop saying the same thing again and again,,,, STOP TROLLING , TOPIC IS NOT THIS ... STAY IN CONTEXT>..

Wow, your society?? its just amazing a so-called Vietnamese American defending America like its your own family, given it a second thought, shouldn't be too surprising from a viet thats justify American war crime in the Vietnam war.
On topic, USA Bombed Chinese Embassy deliberately and kill three innocent staff in 1999, is that justify too? viet?
Everyone Else Thinks USA Bombed Chinese Embassy Deliberately
When there is nothing to give, always fall back on the Viet. :lol: Typical small minded Chinese conscript reject. Go back to your playground and continue to post J-20 pictures. That is all you are capable of doing anyway.

The Israeli film maker's name is Sam BAcile.....i think it should be 'Imbecile'

persecution of Christians where, do you have any links for that???? any sources??? just stop saying the same thing again and again,,,, STOP TROLLING , TOPIC IS NOT THIS ... STAY IN CONTEXT>..
You mean you missed the news about the imam framing a mentally retarded Christian girl?

FYI, there is no persecution of Christians anywhere, if someone committed a crime they pay the price and when someone blame someone wrongly they pa the price... learn the facts and then comment

People burned out of thier homes, whole villages cleansed of Christians, pastors imprisoned for being a pastor, Imam's planting burned pages of the koran as evidence agianst 14 year olds. So that Christians will be driven from from his area. Christian women kidnapped and forced to marry muslim men and convert. I can list for you specific instrances around the world of Christians be persecuted, imprisoned, and killed because of the intolernece and hate. You are in complete denial or very ignorant and I suggest you educate yourself by doing simple google searches of the news.

Actually I doubt that will do any good since I'm sure you would label any news story on the subject a conspiracy by the Jewish controlled media.

Am asking a simple enough question here: If this anti-Islam 'film' or 'movie' constitute an insult to the muslim to justify violence, what do the muslims call the persecution of Christians?

Back
Top Bottom