What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

To 'justify' is to make right. No Americans here tried to make right any civilian deaths in the course of a war. So if you want to call this stupid anti-Islam film a declaration of war between the societies, have the balls to say so.

yea yea keep telling yourself that!

The Film by Sam Bacile on Youtube is utter nonsense and bulls#!t .
Don't even Watch it !!!
Shame on the people who made that insulting movie .
:angry: :angry: :angry:

To 'justify' is to make right. No Americans here tried to make right any civilian deaths in the course of a war. So if you want to call this stupid anti-Islam film a declaration of war between the societies, have the balls to say so.

That line of thought is probably a tad more worrying. If there's no need for the US to justify foreign civilian casualties, might as well write them all off as collateral damage. I'll prefer a humanist view.

Back on topic... I saw the film, but yes... I'll say it gained far more attention than it deserves.

That line of thought is probably a tad worrying. If there's no need for the US to justify foreign civilian casualties, might as well write them all off as collateral damage. I'll prefer a humanist view.
No Americans here ever tried to call civilian 'collateral damages' as morally comfortable. In the course of a war or combat actions between combatants of opposing sides, civilian deaths are always a possibility. So if people want to consider the murder of an embassy member of a guest country the same as that of a civilian death in a war or combat action, those people should have the courage to call whatever religious insults from anyone as a declaration of war. So far, I see a lot of cowards tap dancing around the issue.

Reminds me of the Burning down of American embassy in Islamabad in 1979 and killing of two Americans. As then, the cause is just an excuse, based on lies and provocative mullas.

Okay this is a f$cking shame to this forum... 236 people died in Karachi and thread is only about in it's 2nd page, one American a$$hole is dead and the world has gone bonkers...

a coward american talking about cowardness :woot: if you govt mind their own business and stop funding rebels,im sure this wont be happening.
You might want to ask those rebels why are they revolting in the first place. Look around. Your society is falling apart. One by one.

No Americans here ever tried to call civilian 'collateral damages' as morally comfortable. In the course of a war or combat actions between combatants of opposing sides, civilian deaths are always a possibility. So if people want to consider the murder of an embassy member of a guest country the same as that of a civilian death in a war or combat action, those people should have the courage to call whatever religious insults from anyone as a declaration of war. So far, I see a lot of cowards tap dancing around the issue.

for your Information, USA needs to tackle its own people first, freedom of speech is not applicable if someone is attacking some ones religious views.

When your gov, is supporting this and do not take proper measurements to make people understand they can not under any circumstances provoke people feelings they become the part of this,

Finally they are paying the price and someone lost his life,

I take USA gov, responsible for this loose of life...

Okay this is a f$cking shame to this forum... 236 people died in Karachi and thread is only about in it's 2nd page, one American a$$hole is dead and the world has gone bonkers...

bhai nobody's going bonkers..................infact .......................nevermind:D

One badly made 'film' about Islam and the muslims gone bonkers...

You might want to ask those rebels why are they revolting in the first place. Look around. Your society is falling apart. One by one.

for a change you and your govt should look at your society,bastards being born everyday!

Back
Top Bottom