What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

no its an israeli's job to be proud when they kill palestinians.
When the Palestinians Israel targets are like these scum, then yes, i am certainly proud. The world is a better place when there are less of these creatures who celebrated 9/11.

I saw trailer of that movie on youtube out of curiosity after reading the news. I had no idea before what it is about, just thought some some small news and routine bombing in Libya. But after seeing the trailer I feel this going to be one of the biggest controversy of this year . This is is going to go out of control in many countries including India.

for your Information, USA needs to tackle its own people first, freedom of speech is not applicable if someone is attacking some ones religious views.
Then what do you call the persecution of Christians? Applicable freedom of speech by muslims?

Okay this is a f$cking shame to this forum... 236 people died in Karachi and thread is only about in it's 2nd page, one American a$$hole is dead and the world has gone bonkers...

Killing Kaffirs is more fun.

And what gives the idea anybody gives a duck about karachi ever, that it will change today?

No Americans here ever tried to call civilian 'collateral damages' as morally comfortable. In the course of a war or combat actions between combatants of opposing sides, civilian deaths are always a possibility. So if people want to consider the murder of an embassy member of a guest country the same as that of a civilian death in a war or combat action, those people should have the courage to call whatever religious insults from anyone as a declaration of war. So far, I see a lot of cowards tap dancing around the issue.

The US and other nations are technically at permanent war with terrorist groups anyway, so this comparison isn't completely unjustified. Calling it a casualty in the "War on Terror", that is.

Then what do you call the persecution of Christians? Applicable freedom of speech by muslims?

FYI, there is no persecution of Christians anywhere, if someone committed a crime they pay the price and when someone blame someone wrongly they pa the price... learn the facts and then comment

Okay this is a f$cking shame to this forum... 236 people died in Karachi and thread is only about in it's 2nd page, one American a$$hole is dead and the world has gone bonkers...

You are comparing apple's to peers. Nobody thinks that the death of 236 Pakistani's is worth less than the death of an American ambassador in Libya. The main difference, and that's an important one, is the fact that a diplomat is killed in an area where he thought he was safe. A man who had nothing to do with that anti-Islamic film, but a man who probably supported the topple of Gadhaffi and the liberation of most Libyans. Yet is he's being thanked by barbaric salafists for the effort he and his country have made to get all those things done.

Do not jump to conclusion. Wait for confirmation from US State Dept.

Now its confirmed what are your comments? The rif rafs who carried it out seem very similiar to the ones helped by the US to topple Gaddhafi and his regime. Unfortunate to see UK fell in the same trap so soon after Iraq. More will follow. Weak Arab Hezabollah type regimes will be created who may not trigger of nuclear destruction but will repeat 9/11 once every decade in the Western World.

one building got hit on 9/11 and whole of the USA gone bonkers from last 11 years ... lol
One building? Try two and three thousands US citizens dead. That is much more cause for being p1ssed off than being insulted by someone's opinion in a 'movie'.

May you Rest in Peace, Sir Christopher Stevens.

Because of one Jewish film maker, 4 innocent people lost their lives. I hope that film maker burns for the rest of his life!!!

This is definitely a sad day, and a reminder of how dangerous this world has become.

One building? Try two and three thousands US citizens dead. That is much more cause for being p1ssed off than being insulted by someone's opinion in a 'movie'.

lol , i can see how much US people have senses working,... for three thousand people they are killed more then 600,000 people and still killing in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, long list....

Now its confirmed what are your comments? The rif rafs who carried it out seem very similiar to the ones helped by the US to topple Gaddhafi and his regime. Unfortunate to see UK fell in the same trap so soon after Iraq. More will follow. Weak Arab Hezabollah type regimes will be created who may not trigger of nuclear destruction but will repeat 9/11 once every decade in the Western World.
People should stop talking like if the US is involved somehow, we are in complete control of the actors and the actions.

Killing Kaffirs is more fun.

And what gives the idea anybody gives a duck about karachi ever, that it will change today?

No killing Kafirs for no reason is not fun don't cross the line by brining Islam in here...

I just wanted to make a point here but as usual an Indian speaks on behalf of an American. I'd have said more about your Chamchageeri but I've a few good Indian friends whom I think would feel disrespected. Good luck to you for your American Chamchageeri.

Back
Top Bottom