What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

He (Gambit) is NOT an American per se but some 'Injin' who is too 'ASHAMED' to display his country's flag which signifies & authenticates his 'heritage'!
As a matter of fact, there's lots of these trolls like this person on this forum!
It must bother you much that the US is a much more racially tolerant society than your Pakistan. It must bothered you to no end that people from all over the world would dare to call the US their country of allegiance instead of obeying your racial typecasting of the world's countries.

AND ITS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS, NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO HURT MUSLIMS AND SAY WRONG THINGS ABOUT MUSLIM PROPHET

ROOT CAUSE IS TO BE ELIMINATE AT ALL COST OTHERWISE THINGS LIKE THESE KEEP GOING ON ......
But it is acceptable to persecute Christians and other religions in the name of jihad.

Good to know.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN AND INDIAN ON THIS FORUM SAYING SOMEONE NEED TO STOP HURTING MUSLIM FEELINGS

BUT THEY HAVE ALL SORT OF F**KING LECTURES ON VIOLENCE BUT NEVER OPEN THEIR EYES FOR THE ROOT CAUSE OF IT...

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU....

$hit.. Just watched the trailor.. I take back all that I said in this thread.. The moron who made this movie should be shot.. But only that moron who made it.. !!! :facepalm:

I still cannot believe iranians have to suffer all its trouble for arabs..

Ah, an Ethiopian talking about barbarism, pretending to be civil to fed in, hiding behind internet screens. I agree, you should be so thankful to whom learned you how to act so.

ok so all this looks like a pre planned plot to find excuse of attacking libya for oil..
Look at the news..
Obama has used exactly tge same words as Bush used before attacking Afghanistan...
Disgusting politucs..Doing politucs on their own citizens dead bodies..

I don't think any major power will support you, Russia, China, India or the west have their own axe to grind against Islamists too. End of the day more Blood of Muslims will be shed and more anarchy in the world.
every anarcy brings long lasting peace.as for Russia china etc not supporting doesn't mean that usa will escape its fate and for every muslim live lost there will be more crosses dun into the grounds through out west.

But it is acceptable to persecute Christians and other religions in the name of jihad.

Good to know.

They are only were persecuted in Pakistan, don't stereotype! You killed 2,5 million Muslims, and still have the nerve to whine over the very few Christians you psychopaths?

Its a well known "Fact" that Muslims have zero tolerance about Disgracing their religious icons..If you don't believe in our religion and our Religious figures,why not mind your own business and Keep away?
Why Provoke us on Purpose? If they hadn't made the Movie,nothing of this had ever happened.

Although its a sad loss of life which shouldn't have happened..

America is probably the weirdest Super power the world ever had..On one hand they want to use their military,financial and Political weight to "Bring peace and democracy" to the world,at the same time they do things which are guaranteed to make people angry and create law and order situation...
Why not leave the Christians among you alone?

How many muslims did muslims kill in Iran Iraq war, by the way ???
No one will reply. this will be called as offtopic. You should never count when a muslim kilss even the killed one is also a muslim and forget about if killed one belongs to other religion, as some one in another corrner of world of same religion might have done something bad. Count onlt when a muslim is harmed(victimhood)

Back
Top Bottom