What's new

US Aircraft Carriers near Senkakus

rather overkill by USN. the japanese coast guard were doing well with water cannons,that was enough to make the chinese run away full steam :lol:

as a janitor

Actually Indians do the work of janitors, they seems to be born with special skills in that department.
Taxi drivers is another Indian specialty.

We humiliated the yanks in the Korean War, the Indians in 1962, 1967 and 1987, soviets in border fight, mauled Vietnam many times in 1974, 1979 and 1988.

Nice try. But time to take stock of reality and wake up.

Korean War - You achieved nothing. Victories in a few battles doesnt make you victorious in the war. The end result was a ceasefire resulting in division of the nation, and the one you supported is down the drain. That says it all.

1962 - Yeah you won. Only because you surprised India and outnumbered India 9 times.

1967 - Your commander couldnt even fight an Indian soldier man to man. He fell down and broke his glasses and his nose :rofl: Then went and ordered his men to open fire on unsuspecting soldiers who were caught out in the open. After that you conveniently forget that the Indian army shelled you non stop 72 hours, day and night until your commanders grovelled and begged the Indian army to stop. At the end of the day, 400 chinese soldiers dead. 70 Indian soldiers dead. So nice try "humiliating" India there.

1987 - There was not even a single shot fired. You may wanna get facts right.

And Vietnam? :lol: You lost to the Vietnamese. Period. They humiliated you. All you achieved was lose 30000 men. :lol: So all you are, is a paper superpower.

Actually Indians do the work of janitors, they seems to be born with special skills in that department.
Taxi drivers is another Indian specialty.
2/10 for poor comeback. try again son.

btw indians are actually the richest immigrant group in the states while chinese are busy washing dishes and cooking in c grade restaurants

We humiliated the yanks in the Korean War, the Indians in 1962, 1967 and 1987, soviets in border fight, mauled Vietnam many times in 1974, 1979 and 1988.

PLA is undefeated in military warfare!

Suck it up and deal with it!

Reading too much CPC books?:cheesy: from Vietnam to Korea you were defeated and after backstabbing Indian in 1962 in which you also suffered heavy casualties you guys were taught a. Lesson in 1967 and border skirmishes,change the script you 50-cent army cadet!

I got more time on jets than you do playing with yourself. :lol:

Toy jets don't count mate.

I don't need to play with myself because I'm happily married for 4 years now.

Playing with yourself is probably what you do in your life, I doubt a dude like you have ever been laid in your life.
I mean you never leave PDF, probably barely see any women.

Playing with yourself is probably what you do in your life, I doubt a dude like you have ever been laid in you life.

You seem to be really out of your mind mate,smoking some low grade Chinese weed?

jokes aside, china has backed herself in a corner. japan already did what it intended, now it is becoming quite difficult for china to retreat while saving face. needless to say USN moves dont help china's options.

btw indians are actually the richest immigrant group while chinese are busy washing dishes and cooking in c grade restaurants

Every time I travel overseas, you get in a taxi, you find an Indian.
Go in a toilet in the airport, you find an Indian cleaning the toilet.

Hey I'm just stating facts.

Don't be mad at me because Indians are unqualified to get real jobs.

jokes aside, china has backed herself in a corner. japan already did what it intended, now it is becoming quite difficult for china to retreat while saving face. needless to say USN moves dont help china's options.

Actually I wasn't joking mate, everything I stated are facts.

Every time I travel overseas, you get in a taxi, you find an Indian.
Go in a toilet in the airport, you find an Indian cleaning the toilet.

Hey I'm just stating facts.

Don't be mad at me because Indians are unqualified to get real jobs.
damn those taxi drivers must be making a ton of money, after all indian immigrants make far more than chinese. either that or you lot get abused anywhere you go

Playing with yourself is probably what you do in your life, I doubt a dude like you have ever been laid in you life.
You mean like that toy jet call the J-20? Or how about that lawn dart called the DF-21? Yes, indeed you do play with yourself, how else can you spew the nonsense we have seen so far?

btw indians are actually the richest immigrant group in the states while chinese are busy washing dishes and cooking in c grade restaurants

Your wife sees this post, things could get ugly at home :P

Lets not undermine the Chinese-American community for someone married to his hand :)

time to get the DF-21D ASBM ready to teach the yanks a lesson just like we did in the korean war.[/QUOTE

ha ha ha then what you think you'll be sitting in your home happily .... you fool, they can easily put down your anti carrier weapon in a empty sea without using a single missile from their carrier using their techs..... and even if you sink one, then you'll have to face a full scale war with them which you can't and don't want to face now.... so better back the duck off..... *****

You mean like that toy jet call the J-20? Or how about that lawn dart called the DF-21? Yes, indeed you do play with yourself, how else can you spew the nonsense we have seen so far?

J-20 is vastly superior to ANYTHING in the US military.
That's a fact.
It doesn't suffocate the pilot like the F-22.

DF-21D is so badass the yanks are squirming like maggots in fear.

You seem to know a lot about playing with yourself, maybe because you are an expert at it.
When you experience what it's like to be with a woman, i guarantee, you won't have the time to be on PDF 24/7.

I guarantee you mate, being with a woman is a lot more fun than playing with toy planes and video games like you do :lol: chump!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom