What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

I replied to the robot who said there are NEVER any protests against Pakistan's occupation of kashmir.

But suppose reading the context before jumping in would overload the processor!

And I answered how worthy that so called protest was and how much impact that had over the politics of GB. You might give "examples" but at least examples should be worthy enough to be mentioned.:)

So going by the same yardstick, read this

Defying separatists, Jammu and Kashmir sees 64 percent polling (Second Intro Roundup)

I know some one will come with a lame explanation that this was rigged as if rigging is not possible in the super duper Pakistani democracy.

Yes you can assume such yard sticks but considering the huge difference between the history and conditions of GB and IOK, we consider it as a fail. Anything in GB cannot be compared to IOK in any sense. Rigged or not the elections in IOK are a big farce any ways.:)

Whole world knows how credible Indian elections are. Even Security council passed a resolution against there elections.

Whole world knows how credible Indian elections are. Even Security council passed a resolution against there elections.

At least we are fooling world by calling P O K as azad kashmir a independent nation

If you are really care about Kashmiri then start this from your own side

I don't know my Israeli friend, why don't you first tell me why are Israelis in indian occupied Kashmir??? Is it a act of aggression against Pakistan?? A show of power??? Or just a random taunt towards Pakistan????
I wouldn`t know SilentNinja, but if i`d have to make an educated guess, i`d say it was to train Indian soldiers and special units how to best combat Insurgency in J&K. We train many countries worldwide because we have a lot of experience in Counter-insurgency.
Pakistan isn`t up there on the Israeli "To-Do" list since we are so apart and we don`t usually engage in hostilities. But i`d also mention that India has become a very dear friend to Israel and we don`t desert our friends.

Yes you can assume such yard sticks but considering the huge difference between the history and conditions of GB and IOK, we consider it as a fail. Anything in GB cannot be compared to IOK in any sense. Rigged or not the elections in IOK are a big farce any ways.:)

Wow this is much more lame than the explanation I expected :coffee:

As for the history and conditions (traditional straws drawn when unable to argue further) atleast we dont keep such overtly subjugating lines in the constitution.

“That as a President of Azad Jammu & Kashmir I will remain loyal to the country and to the cause of accession of the state of Jammu & Kashmir to Pakistan”

I wouldn`t know SilentNinja, but if i`d have to make an educated guess, i`d say it was to train Indian soldiers and special units how to best combat Insurgency in J&K. We train many countries worldwide because we have a lot of experience in Counter-insurgency.
Pakistan isn`t up there on the Israeli "To-Do" list since we are so apart and we don`t usually engage in hostilities. But i`d also mention that India has become a very dear friend to Israel and we don`t desert our friends.

Then the same is the case with Sino-Pak relations! If Chinese are in our part of Kashmir then they are there on our behest and as our allies, if Pakistan doesn't moan, groan and cry like a little baby when israelis are in Indian Kashmir then why should india moan, groan, and cry like a little baby when Chinese are in our Kashmir??

Then the same is the case with Sino-Pak relations! If Chinese are in our part of Kashmir then they are there on our behest and as our allies, if Pakistan doesn't moan, groan and cry like a little baby when israelis are in Indian Kashmir then why should india moan, groan, and cry like a little baby when Chinese are in our Kashmir??

Oh yes Pakistan does moan and groan at Indo-Israeli defence pacts.

http://www.sify.com/itihaas/fullstory.php?id=13249877

http://www.sify.com/itihaas/fullstory.php?id=13248108

Well, i`ve read many articles from Pakistani sites, calling Israeli-Indo alliance a Zionist-Hindu conspiracy :lol: So i`m not sure if they are not also moaning about it...
My suggestion would be: Try not to spark a conflict, you both(India and Pakistan) have very large populations(China even more) and a conflict would lead to great number of civilian casualties on all sides...
BTW, mind showing me where did you read about Israeli soldiers being in Indian Kashmir?

In Indian Occupied Kashmir, 100000 people have been killed and 10000 women have been raped. At least, there is no human rights violation in Azad Kashmir.

Well, i`ve read many articles from Pakistani sites, calling Israeli-Indo alliance a Zionist-Hindu conspiracy :lol: So i`m not sure if they are not also moaning about it...
My suggestion would be: Try not to spark a conflict, you both(India and Pakistan) have very large populations(China even more) and a conflict would lead to great number of civilian casualties on all sides...
BTW, mind showing me where did you read about Israeli soldiers being in Indian Kashmir?

Give me the links for all these so called reliable sources that you took so seriously!!!

I take the words of GoP and Pakistan military and intelligence more seriously rather than believe some ruppee news or whatever else you consider to be the official stance of Pakistan.

On the other hand every deal Pakistan makes with China or even USA india has a problem with it!

BTW since indians always bring up this point about Kashmir being a disputed territory, since Kashmir is a disputed territory in which China is a major player as well (Aksai Chin), so why is israel in a disputed territory??

Oh yes Pakistan does moan and groan at Indo-Israeli defence pacts.

- Sify.com

- Sify.com

the links you provided don't even work! and last i checked its your media that hypes everything about Pakistan-China defense deals! Any defense deal Pakistan makes with another country you indians get a headache and try to use your lobbies to block sales to Pakistan, but hey i can't blame you indians because after all its in the nature of the Elephant to be afraid of the tiny mice.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/64261-brazil-ignores-india-sells-arms-pakistan.html

Wow this is much more lame than the explanation I expected :coffee:

As for the history and conditions (traditional straws drawn when unable to argue further) atleast we dont keep such overtly subjugating lines in the constitution.

We were talking about GB I guess. I think we were. This is even lamer that we switched to oath of president of AJK from Chinese alleged deployment in GB. Well that happens and I am not surprised either with this twist. :lol:

Give me the links for all these so called reliable sources that you took so seriously!!!

I take the words of GoP and Pakistan military and intelligence more seriously rather than believe some ruppee news or whatever else you consider to be the official stance of Pakistan.

On the other hand every deal Pakistan makes with China or even USA india has a problem with it!

BTW since indians always bring up this point about Kashmir being a disputed territory, since Kashmir is a disputed territory in which China is a major player as well (Aksai Chin), so why is israel in a disputed territory??

Like i said, do you mind showing me where you read Israelis are in Indian Kashmir?
Hindu Zionism & Pakistan
Sundries: The Hindu Zionists Did It

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom