What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

that statement we are working on the stapled issue is to create a friendly atmosphere for the coming meeting between hu jintao and singh in may , after that u will see head line China is back to stapple issue

What a lame reply. BTW does it mean that Chinese supapowah is afraid of India that they have to stop issuing stapled visas just for coming to India ? :lol:

China has not issued stapled visas to residents of Jammu and Kashmir in the last few weeks after India raised the issue with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao last month.

My dear Gounder , Radio Pakistan never broadcasts Indian songs... Pta na ho to baat nhi karte kid...

But your country mate contradicts it. So which is true ?

By ice man - unfortunately true!! pakistanis watch indian movies and listen to their songs! pakistan should ban all indian movies in cinemas and songs!! ONLY PIRATED should be allowed!

@ Mech
Nobody can hide truth. India has deployed 700000 troops in Kashmir. 100000 Kashmiris have been killed. But Anti-India protests takes place on regular basis.
@ Gounder
China is afraid of India? Are you sleeping and watching dream...

In the history of Azad Kashmir, there is not even a single anti-Pakistan protest while in Indian occupied Kashmir, anti-India protests takes place on regular basis.

UNPO: Gilgit Baltistan: All Parties National Alliance Stages Sit-in Protest over GB Elections

Protesters gathered to voice their discontent with unlawful arrests of several leading members of the Gilgit-Baltistan Democratic Alliance (GBDA) on 31 October, just prior to the elections in Gilgit-Baltistan. The leaders were detained by Pakistani security forces during a peaceful demonstration against Pakistani occupation.

Abdul Hamid, Chairman of the Balawaristan National Front, a member of the GBDA, has said that he “condemn the brutal and illegal act”. The GBDA has since boycotted the elections, calling them fraudulent and undemocratic.

Among those in attendance at the sit-in were students from the Balawaristan National Students Organization as well as APNA Chairman Wajahat Hassan Khan, Retired Colonel Nadir Hassan, Professor Abdul Razq Khalid and Arif Shaid, all of whom had been detained by Pakistani police during last month’s demonstration.

As I said, you are a victim of your own propaganda. Such brazen lies come from complete obedience to your mind controllers.

There's 99.99% chance this will NOT get through to you and you will keep repeating what has been taught to you, programmed you are!

Why are they even there? Is this just a show of power or an act of aggression? Or just a random taunt towards India?

This is our internal business between Pak-china...the world should mind their own business...otherwise we gonna start putting our noses into their business....:smokin:

@ fetch
guy Gilgit Baltistan is province of Pakistan, not of Kashmir. Plus they were protesting against arresting, not of Anti-Pakistan.
In indian occupied Kashmir, protests take place to get freedom from India. lol...

But your country mate contradicts it. So which is true ?

oh my god!! sarcasim is something the indians never get! i think you are from SOUTH INDIA?? chennai or manglore i guess?? we listen to indian songs yes BUT NOT ON RADIO!! by buying pirated cds!

UNPO: Gilgit Baltistan: All Parties National Alliance Stages Sit-in Protest over GB Elections

As I said, you are a victim of your own propaganda. Such brazen lies come from complete obedience to your mind controllers.

There's 99.99% chance this will NOT get through to you and you will keep repeating what has been taught to you, programmed you are!

yup we are programmed just like you are in to believing that Kashmir is a part of india!! you talk about freedom for balochistan or palestine or libyans when YOU OPPRESS KASHMIRIS!!

hypocrisy at its best!

And the people of GB give as much as importance to these guys as we give to you guys. The fact is they don't have much popular support which was already expressed when people participated overwhelmingly in those elections.

I like your audacity to talk about elections in GB when you have profound history of "clean and clear" elections in IOK. ;)

And the people of GB give as much as importance to these guys as we give to you guys. The fact is they don't have much popular support which was already expressed when people participated overwhelmingly in those elections.

I like your audacity to talk about elections in GB when you have profound history of "clean and clear" elections in IOK. ;)

I replied to the robot who said there are NEVER any protests against Pakistan's occupation of kashmir.

But suppose reading the context before jumping in would overload the processor!

Why are they even there? Is this just a show of power or an act of aggression? Or just a random taunt towards India?

I don't know my Israeli friend, why don't you first tell me why are Israelis in indian occupied Kashmir??? Is it a act of aggression against Pakistan?? A show of power??? Or just a random taunt towards Pakistan????

You Indians have killed more than 100000 Kashmiri people. This is your super super democracy...lol...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom