What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

Do you agree that from our perspective,we have every right to invite US military to do construction work in arunachal pradesh,or atleast to allow dalai lama enter arunachal pradesh?

Absolutely. From your perspective.

Do you agree that from our perspective,we have every right to invite US military to do construction work in arunachal pradesh,or atleast to allow dalai lama enter arunachal pradesh?

Go ahead. We have tons of US troops next to us anyways. Whats a few more

Now dont talk like that to Hu Jintao. He may not support India's position after that :D

Is this what the construction is all about?

Karakurum Highway Landslides
vhf5ut.jpg

2le04ep.jpg

56xcx.jpg

295qryr.jpg

vzdai1.jpg

BTW I am amazed at the inherent hypocrisy in your post and your gall to defend it.

No hypocrisy at all. :lol:

What do you think the stapled visas were about?

If India wants to claim Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir, then what Chinese person would support that? None.

I fully agree with the Pakistani position, that all of Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. And you guys can keep crying over the stapled visas.

Anyway not a big deal as my country men make it out to be.

This is in fact how the Kashmir issue will be solved. Pakistan will keep its Kashmir and do whatever it wants to do with it and India will keep its Kashmir with LoC becoming the final IB.

Doesnt matter if it is the Chinese or the Klingons at work there.

No hypocrisy at all. :lol:

What do you think the stapled visas were about?

If India wants to claim Chinese land (Aksai Chin) as part of Kashmir, then what Chinese person would support that? None.

I fully agree with the Pakistani position, that all of Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. And you guys can keep crying over the stapled visas.

I am amazed at the lack of info on current issues in the supposed 'hub of free media' - Hong Kong.

After row, China issues normal visa to academic

'China working on stapled-visa issues'

Looks like even the high and mighty Chinese are confused and dont know what to do. :lol:

And yeah you boys seriously over-estimate the importance of this issue to India. Just like your threats over allowing Dalai Lama in Tawang and sending of our emissary to Nobel Prize function fell on deaf ears and you were not serioulsy affected so are we after the stapled visa issue. :lol:

^^^ And now you guys are whining about Chinese troop presence in Pakistan's Northern areas.

As before, Indian opinions on this issue are irrelevant. :wave:

^^^ And now you guys are whining about Chinese troop presence in Pakistan's Northern areas.

But from our perspective,we have the right to protest..
Just like-http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/china-warns-against-us-interference-in-island-ownership-battle.html
Dont you agree..?

Do I sense a goal post shift ?

After trying to get lordly over the stapled visa issue and come crashing down it is again back to the Troop Presence ?

Try reading post # 81. :wave:

Do I sense a goal post shift ?

After trying to get lordly over the stapled visa issue and come crashing down it is again back to the Troop Presence ?

Try reading post # 81. :wave:

You guys are easily satisfied. :lol:

The Chinese government says "we're working on the stapled visas issue" and Indians cry tears of joy.

Next we increase presence in Pakistan's Northern areas, and they start complaining again.

Just stop worrying about the things we do to support Pakistan, and you'll be more relaxed.

But from our perspective,we have the right to protest..
Just like-http://www.china-defense-mashup.com/china-warns-against-us-interference-in-island-ownership-battle.html
Dont you agree..?

I agree.

As before, our perspectives are different.

You guys are easily satisfied. :lol:

The Chinese government says "we're working on the stapled visas issue" and Indians cry tears of joy.

Next we increase presence in Pakistan's Northern areas, and they start complaining again.

Just stop worrying about the things we do to support Pakistan, and you'll be more relaxed.

China has not issued stapled visas to residents of Jammu and Kashmir in the last few weeks after India raised the issue with Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao last month. But the issue is far from settled, officials said in New Delhi on Friday. "We have not seen Kashmir-related stapled visas during the last few weeks," a senior official said.

Spoon feeding :hitwall:

From your own quote:

Spoon feeding. :P

The Chinese government gave no assurances, just a vague line to make you guys feel better. China will always prefer Pakistan's position.

I don't know if you boys understand English.

It is clearly given that Chinese are not issuing stapled visas now and India saying the issue is far from settled doesnt pertain to this specific incident. It pertains as a whole to China's meddling in Kashmir which is not fully settled.

And Chinese giving assurance doesn't matter.Maybe they thought it will be a loss of face - high and might China going back on its 'principles'. What matters is things on ground. And as such no stapled visas are issued. Live with it.

I should have rather said Chopstick feeding :P

Back
Top Bottom