What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dada
Chances of Indian forces having crossed LOC at this time are remote, but it is not without precedent.

It was a usual occurrence in 90s and early 2000s.

Every major terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir was responded by cross border raid across LOC.

Based on reports that Pakistan submitted to UNMOGOIP, between 1999 and 2003

India forces crossed LOC several times and killed dozens of "villagers" to avenge terrorists attacks in J&K.

Offcourse such news were covered on the media by Pakistani establishment, to prevent loss of face.

Anyone interested in reading further can read the following

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece

Perhaps history has repeated itself.

Chances of Indian forces having crossed LOC at this time are remote, but it is not without precedent.

Every major terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir was responded by cross border raid across LOC.

India forces crossed LOC several times and killed dozens of "villagers" to avenge terrorists attacks in J&K.

Offcourse such news were covered on the media by Pakistani establishment, to prevent loss of face.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece

Dada this is not 90s.. u cant sneeze in pakistan without media reporting it.. no bullets...no explosion .. no smoke..not even a broken leaf...dead bodies just disappeared.

Not even remotely possible

Well then why don't you do something about it?

Since Pakistan state as a nation is innocent, help us deal death to these guys.

Who knows this could in the future culminate into a positive relation.

The point is, all of us know that your PM and his cabinet are not terrorists. They have nothing to do with it.

But there are elements in your intelligence agencies that continue such deep state operations.

If they can be gotten rid of, I don't really see how we cannot have good ties in the future.
Putting all the blame and pressure on the Pakistani side is the opposite of helpful and truth, it's down right false.

You and I know that India shares an equal amount of blame for the tensions between the two.

Slap on all Indians faces. Cowards, illiterates, their army is made of little girls who shit their pants when told to face the modern Pakistani army!

Now shoo cowards, thinking about avengenging deaths of their coward soldiers with cross LOC attack. Just dreams of cowards.

You guys have no guts anymore. We rule, we tell u to sit, you sit, we tell you to stand you stand.

Understood
?

I know what they are, what I meant was that you can't close the airspace just along the loc. Any airspace closure to prevent intruding Indian air assets would involve closure of airspace much bigger in area.
Not necessarily, but this isn't really aimed at India. The NFZ was declared due to exercises that were planned months ago, which are currently on going.

Haha these cowards now backtrack on their own fantasy story. Coward veggies. What a shame. Afraid to avenge other coward soldiers death. Cowards should die.

You and I know that India shares an equal amount of blame for the tensions between the two.

Fine. Let's reduce the tension. The way Pakistan wants. Implement the UN resolutions. Ask China to withdraw from Aksai Chin. Vacate areas of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan. Then let us talk. Till then, everything Pakistan says is hogwash.

Fine. Let's reduce the tension. The way Pakistan wants. Implement the UN resolutions. Ask China to withdraw from Aksai Chin. Vacate areas of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan. Then let us talk. Till then, everything Pakistan says is hogwash.
Because we can solve the issue on an internet forum, right.

Because we can solve the issue on an internet forum, right.

No. What I am trying to point out is this is what happens when you have people trained to fight wars decide foreign policy in a multi polar global world. Given the opportunity, I am sure NS would want to tackle and destroy the terror groups and work towards a settlement. But, currently one is caught between two options which make life very difficult. Indian problem vs terrorist problem. Indian problem = military support. Problem solved. Say hello to good terrorist and bad terrorist.

No. What I am trying to point out is this is what happens when you have people trained to fight wars decide foreign policy in a multi polar global world. Given the opportunity, I am sure NS would want to tackle and destroy the terror groups and work towards a settlement. But, currently one is caught between two options which make life very difficult. Indian problem vs terrorist problem. Indian problem = military support. Problem solved. Say hello to good terrorist and bad terrorist.
You say that, but Nawaz Sharif is a buffoon when it comes to foreign policy, in fact he is now infamously quoted as saying "Pakistan doesn't need a foreign minister".

Also, Pakistan's military was the closest to coming to a settlement with India, so you're wrong on that part as well.

Let's not put all the blame on Pakistan, we both know India shares just as much blame.

We are under attack from special bollywood forces ....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES....its mad

hahah :omghaha:
It was not special forces , it was a flying monkey :omghaha:

It was Hanuman drone

a8GV9QV.jpg

If it ends their war mongering then let them consume this. The war mongering and calls for annihilating pakistan were starting to get annoying.

NIA said no pakistan origin markings on goods belonging to terrorist

I cant even count the Logistic & Technical reasons due to which this whole scenario will not only be impossible but also impractical, but since the keyboard warriors here with almost 0 knowledge of Battlefield think it is true .. it must have happened .. just like the Vedic Trips to Mars & Moon.

I cant even count the Logistic & Technical reasons due to which this whole scenario will not only be impossible but also impractical, but since the keyboard warriors here with almost 0 knowledge of Battlefield think it is true .. it must have happened .. just like the Vedic Trips to Mars & Moon.

Let alone the fact that probably kashmiris will cut them to pieces and load the in same helis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom