What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errr........High Mark Exercises? Which were planned months before? Announced days before? Are happening as we speak? I don't know man, you tell us.

Chitral is quite some way away from the loc why was the airspace there closed as well? Maybe because the IAF might come from Tajikistan as well?

The thing is that URI is along the azad kashmir LOC whereas skardu, chitral and gilgit are located north eastern far away from uri. A raid happening there is impossible.

The azad Kashmir bases were never closed. They were open so it creates holes in the closed due to raid story.

Anyway there is a thread about high mark 2016 since 13 September I and many posters have witnessed the clearing of barriers from motorway to make ways for runways. The planning was being done since January.

The thing is as I mentioned before that those that will believe will connect dots and believe irrespective of what we say or claim.

Perhaps you guys should ask your authorities why the airspace over GB was closed for hours. :bunny:
Because we are having exercise HIGH MARK which were announced 6 months ago so grow up you have done nothing and can do nothing

We Azad Kashmiris havent heard anything abput this so called raid yara chawal bhi marni hay to soch key maro
Azad Kashmir does not exist - you do not exist - its pee ooo kayy remember?

link, also it doesn't matter how many outlets "report it" if there is only one single source. A lie is a lie is a lie, no matter how many times it is repeated.

Hilariously it is a Bloombergquint tweet that he's talking about :lol:

Yes i forgot i am the evil Mirpuri Punjabi Wahabi settler who removed Pandits and setteled in peeey ooo keeey
@django @waz @krash

Yup you are - dont live in imaginary world - live in the real world - the indian world - Indian word is gospel - indians are goku and are doing everything to destroy Pakistan - from cross border raid to isolation to sanction - its all a reality -

Yes i forgot i am the evil Mirpuri Punjabi Wahabi settler who removed Pandits and setteled in peeey ooo keeey
@django @waz @krash

Taur kiya yarra. Tum ne ake hamara namkeen chai chori kia. Hamara gajrela chori kiya. Hamara shabdeg chori kiya! Humain Lahore bhijwa kar khud Kashmir mein betha hai? Zhulm hai yarra zhulm!

1474525947312.jpg
Alright I am posting a map taken from and Indian journo analyst. The stars are open air bases and the triangles are closed ones. X is the uri sector.

We have answered and rebuked. After this you guys and anybody can believe whatever they want. Whatever helps you make peace or sleep at night as long as it curbs this innate desire of war!! That you have displayed.

Enjoy life.

Errr........High Mark Exercises? Which were planned months before? Announced days before? Are happening as we speak? I don't know man, you tell us.

Chitral is quite some way away from the LOC, why was the airspace there closed as well? Maybe because the IAF might come from Tajikistan as well?

You can't close just a random patch of airspace, that's not how airplanes work.

I will not talk about "if there was a raid" at all- you and I, even a 5 year old Pak/Ind kid knows what will happen "If there was raid" -

Pakistan does not keep silence even if the great superpower USA does a border violation - or even when the great USSR did during 80's - who the heck are you?- Imaginary crossing border killing dozen Pakistanis and injuring hundreds - mom spaghetti -
So all those drone strikes and Capture of OBL - what did u do? and yes Pakistan is a model of Honestly , so if a raid happens, u will inform the world?

View attachment 336671 Alright I am posting a map taken from and Indian journo analyst. The stars are open air bases and the triangles are closed ones. X is the uri sector.

We have answered and rebuked. After this you guys and anybody can believe whatever they want. Whatever helps you make peace or sleep at night as long as it curbs this innate desire of war!! That you have displayed.

Enjoy life.

Hilariously the Chitral airport so far away that it didn't even make it into the map.

Taur kiya yarra. Tum ne ake hamara namkeen chai chori kia. Hamara gajrela chori kiya. Hamara shabdeg chori kiya! Humain Lahore bhijwa kar khud Kashmir mein betha hai? Zhulm hai yarra zhulm!
Ghulabi chai bhool gaye :pissed:
Abhi to shoroat hay ab to ab purey bhramand mein Mirpuris feyl jayejn gay :D

So all those drone strikes and Capture of OBL - what did u do? and yes Pakistan is a model of Honestly , so if a raid happens, u will inform the world?
what did you do after a raid?- somehow for GOI officially declaring the raid as successful is soooo hard but actually doing it is a piece of cake? -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom