What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all those drone strikes and Capture of OBL - what did u do? and yes Pakistan is a model of Honestly , so if a raid happens, u will inform the world?
US=/India

What did you don when 26/11 happened nothing
Pathankot
Nothing
Beheading of soldiers
Nothing
Uri
Nothing

Just wishing you could do what america does will not make you America you can only protest about it and oppress Kashmiris thats it

You can't close just a random patch of airspace, that's not how airplanes work.
We can close any random patch of airspace inside Pakistan - for reasons as simple as not in the mood to open - :bunny:

You can't close just a random patch of airspace, that's not how airplanes work.

Exactly. As shown by @saiyan0321 's map, closing of Skardu, Gilgit and especially Chitral because of something happening in Uri would be exactly like closing a random patch of airspace since airbases and airports a lot closer to Uri are functioning just fine. If you could be obliged to google it a little you'd know that the PAF is conducting training flights under High Mark from the Gilgit, Skardu and Chitral airstrips due to which the airspace is kept clear. You can't have commercial airliners loitering in the area while conducting full scale scrambles from these three airstrips since the airstrips and the airspace around them is of very limited capacity. Youtube some of the videos and you'll understand.

Ghulabi chai bhool gaye :pissed:
Abhi to shoroat hay ab to ab purey bhramand mein Mirpuris feyl jayejn gay :D

Hum tou kehtay hain ke ab bs hum ikathe Srinagar he chalain gaye.

Aur yarra gulabi chai ka asl naam namkeen chai hai, jisko humaray janoobi bratharaan ne kashmiri chai ka naam diye rakha hai. Pakre gaye na nakli kashmiri!

O well.....Modi really need a good tight hug from Obama in this situation ...

barackObama_NarendraModi_hug_650_afp.jpg

2507200300000578-2925288-Embrace_President_Barack_Obama_hugs_India_s_Prime_Minister_Naren-a-6_1422195702698.jpg

Obama-Modi_hug_PTI.jpg
images
images

_85807345_05_modi-in-dubai.jpg

28315d2531b24c4a7a2fe749f4858c9c_920_420.jpg

834013780660115253.jpg

Obama to Modi....ooo ki hogaya tanuu......parraa maar..

LOL :rofl:

So they came killed around 200 people inside AJK. Returned back without getting caught or harmed while PA was on high alert. Lemme ask you guys, Did Katrina came also with Saif this time?
I know about camouflage but i think they used something that made them invisible.

I know about camouflage but i think they used something that made them invisible.

They may have made everything that is Katrina visible? :what: A distraction and then they flew across LOC in their choppers and killed 200 all the while when they were Katrina-fide like this?

latest

they're called no-fly zones.

I know what they are, what I meant was that you can't close the airspace just along the loc. Any airspace closure to prevent intruding Indian air assets would involve closure of airspace much bigger in area.

If this was true, and it isn't, then it would be a blatant violation of a foreign nation's sovereign borders.

Trust me, PA would not keep quiet if this happened, and neither would India.

It's a fake story.

Well then why don't you do something about it?

Since Pakistan state as a nation is innocent, help us deal death to these guys.

Who knows this could in the future culminate into a positive relation.

The point is, all of us know that your PM and his cabinet are not terrorists. They have nothing to do with it.

But there are elements in your intelligence agencies that continue such deep state operations.

If they can be gotten rid of, I don't really see how we cannot have good ties in the future.

Just like Indians believe that Samjhota Express, Uri etc was done by Pakistanis, they also believe India did some "Sir G Kal" strikes in Pakistan, without Pakistan even knowing it, :rofl:

Oh and they believe in flying elephants as well....

Oh what has bollywood done to to!

So they came killed around 200 people inside AJK. Returned back without getting caught or harmed while PA was on high alert. Lemme ask you guys, Did Katrina came also with Saif this time?
They should spread this propoganda where there are no Pakistanis especially us evil Mirpuris who know Azad Kashmir cuz we expelled and enslaved real Kashmiris whi were pandits :D
@krash @waz

There is nothing which can't be penetrated, yes there are costs associated with such ops but before committing for ops everybody is made aware of what can happen if caugt inside enemy borders. And just for example, terrorists do cross the same border frequently which is manned by two most powerful militaries in South Asian continent. Hope that answers your query. Thank you.

Yaar you killed 20 terrorists so now go sleep well. People like you give an entire new meaning to lunacy.

They should spread this propoganda where there are no Pakistanis especially us evil Mirpuris who know Azad Kashmir cuz we expelled and enslaved real Kashmiris whi were pandits :D
@krash @waz
Waiting for comments that You are not a azad kashmiri but someone sitting in karachi's lyari :D

Chances of Indian forces having crossed LOC at this time are remote, but it is not without precedent.

It was a usual occurrence in 90s and early 2000s.

Every major terrorist attack in Indian Kashmir was responded by cross border raid across LOC.

Based on reports that Pakistan submitted to UNMOGOIP, between 1999 and 2003

India forces crossed LOC several times and killed dozens of "villagers" to avenge terrorists attacks in J&K.

Offcourse such news were covered on the media by Pakistani establishment, to prevent loss of face.

Anyone interested in reading further can read the following

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ars-of-bloodletting-at-loc/article4358199.ece

Perhaps history has repeated itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom