What's new

Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists - thequint

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/...oc-target-camps-Azad Kashmir-after-uri-attack

Did Indian Army cross LoC to target camps in Azad Kashmir after Uri attack?
http://www.theresurgentindia.com/exclusive-uri-avenged-spl-forces-cross-loc-kill-20-terrorists/

Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and reportedly carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir).

Pakistan’s national flag carrier Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) had cancelled flights to northern Pakistani cities, including to Gilgit and Skardu in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, due to “air space restrictions”.

PIA called off flights to Gilgit and Skardu in Gilgit-Baltistan region in Pakistan- occupied-Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) and Chitral in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

PIA spokesperson Danyal Gilani had tweeted this information late Tuesday evening.
Let's wait for the army or govt to say something, if this is true, then making a statement will be the politically expedient thing to do.

or, maybe they did a raid and wont say anything but the Pak authorities and their jihadi rats have been sent a strong message, perhaps their airspace closure was a hint, or was a routine closure for planned PAF exercises... we can speculate forever.

It seems to be going around. That was pretty secretive if it did happen.

That was a surprise. Although of course, if it did indeed happen our Pakistani friends should not be concerned since it was to deal with only the militants and not the official Pakistani military.

Militants killed, job done and no Pakistani or Indian soldier killed.

That's what we wanted.

Dont the pakistanis keep saying that they too are victims of terror and they are fighting terrorists ? :lol:

They should write us a check for doing the job for them.

Besides they keep telling us that lOC is not really a border, so IA did not violate any international law :P

Let's wait for the army or govt to say something, if this is true, then making a statement will be the politically expedient thing to do.

or, maybe they did a raid and wont say anything but the Pak authorities and their jihadi rats have been sent a strong message, perhaps their airspace closure was a hint, or was a routine closure for planned PAF exercises... we can speculate forever.

Govt. or the army will not make a statement for such a small thing.

Its a simple retaliation by the Army, not by the GoI. (though sanctioned by the GoI)

GoI action will be MUCH stronger and hard hitting.

There is no need to speculate, there is a reputed NEWS MEDIA which has posted this news.

The only other option is the Ignore the news media and claim you know better .

Its a simple retaliation by the Army, not by the GoI. (though sanctioned by the GoI)

There is no need to speculate, there is a reputed NEWS MEDIA which has posted this news.

Indeed.

If the Army has been given a totally free hand in dealing with the ground situation in whatever way necessary including full assurance of all supplies in time.

Government's response will be in a political manner.

Indeed.

If the Army has been given a totally free hand in dealing with the ground situation in whatever way necessary including full assurance of all supplies in time.

Government's response will be in a political manner.

I have NO DOUBT that the Army has been given a free hand the same way BSF was given a free hand to retaliate for the cease fire.

And I am pretty sure that IA would have retaliated by now so the news in all probability is true.

GoI meanwhile is looking for a harder sanctions on pakistan and supporting Baluchistan independence.

I have NO DOUBT that the Army has been given a free hand the same way BSF was given a free hand to retaliate for the cease fire.

And I am pretty sure that IA would have retaliated by now so the news in all probability is true.

GoI meanwhile is looking for a harder sanctions on pakistan and supporting Baluchistan independence.

You cannot look at international sanctions with one permanent member standing so strongly behind Pakistan - China. For Beijing, it doesn't matter what Pakistan does even if it indirectly affects its own territory as they have the means to crush any insurgency within their borders.

It is very sad to see China do this since their own soldiers have also suffered from jihadi attacks and their own citizens have also died.

But nonetheless, unless and until there is a closure of trade and a reduction of relations between the two, there is no economic impact possible.

Indirectly, we are ourselves funding our own attacks.

Indians are, primitive stupid ignorant beings -
whatever satisfies their bruised and hurt ego -

Even cross border raid in Myanmar made international headlines heck even LOC violations make international news - this one on Pakistan a nuclear state their arch enemy somehow missed every credible news sources -

Delusional race the hindus -

I feel pity for all of them and their intellect -

Even if there was a raid by the IA do you think Pakistan would just gleefully acknowledge it? Of course it wouldn't. And its not like IA hasn't conducted cross border raids before.

a cross border SF raid into Pakistan is small news, really ?

like I'd said earlier, in light of the attack on the Uri base, and given the prevailing sentiment in the country, news of a supposed flawless surgical strike inside enemy territory should be made public, there is no reason to keep it from the public.

Until that happens, it is all speculation, you cited one source, there are lot more other bigger outlets that should be reporting on it, both Indian and International.

Even if there was a raid by the IA do you think Pakistan would just gleefully acknowledge it? Of course it wouldn't. And its not like IA hasn't conducted cross border raids before.

Yea against Burma a world power!

In today's world, every SF has video cameras attached to their uniforms. If this operation actually took place, do you know how big of a boost it would bring to the entire Indian nation, their military and will leave some serious and scary impressions of Indian power projections? Not to mention, demoralize Pakistani military for a long time? And there isn't a picture!!

I hope you realise something known as BAT action is a norm in LC region. And even if such a strike took place, and targeted the militants, for either side to deny it, and move on, will be a norm that has been happening.

You will be quite optimistic to assume that both sides do not indulge in 'incidents'. They indeed occur, but are kept out of media and a system of nod-nod and wink-wink is followed. Both are professional armies, they try to outdo each other.

Head taking on either side is an indicator.

Also, irrespective of whatever one says, it is very difficult to track movement in foggy/misty forested terrain of the area. So possibility of a strike is high.

If this incident has indeed taken place, then I will say good, now we can move to de-escalation.

Neither the PA nor IA will risk a full blown war over such an attack if indeed has occurred. It will go into the never to be opened files and left there.

Last edited:
Indians on verge of another imaginary victory

Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters

Out of the rear into the open and should go down the drain. I am talking about sh*t :bad:

I will not talk about "if there was a raid" at all- you and I, even a 5 year old Pak/Ind kid knows what will happen "If there was raid" -

Pakistan does not keep silence even if the great superpower USA does a border violation - or even when the great USSR did during 80's - who the heck are you?- Imaginary crossing border killing dozen Pakistanis and injuring hundreds - mom spaghetti -

Bullshit lies and lies again and again like after manipoor attack they claim there Special forces hit terrorist camp in burma was a big lie to

I will not talk about "if there was a raid" at all- you and I, even a 5 year old Pak/Ind kid knows what will happen "If there was raid" -

Pakistan does not keep silence even if the great superpower USA does a border violation - or even when the great USSR did during 80's - who the heck are you?- Imaginary crossing border killing dozen Pakistanis and injuring hundreds - mom spaghetti -

With superpowers Pakistani armed forces can throw its hands up in the air and show helplessness. But if they start doing the same with India, Pakistani people will lose faith in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom